The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 17th, 2009, 03:07 AM
nebeous
Beginning Trainer

Hiya, this is a great hack!! i have a problem though, i've beaten the elite four and having read through this thread know dad is supposed to leave the house after this, and he hasn't. After reading further on i found out i should talk to the professor first, when i do this she just does the pokedex check thing like before so i don't get the pass for dad to sign.....can someone help me as i've clearly missed something out!!!

thanks!
Old January 17th, 2009, 04:54 AM
ExMaikel
:)

I follow the instructions and I tried to bypass the way and in both cases i coudn't patch or make a patch for the game, thereso i coudnt play =(
Old January 17th, 2009, 10:00 AM
addman999
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by nebeous View Post
Hiya, this is a great hack!! i have a problem though, i've beaten the elite four and having read through this thread know dad is supposed to leave the house after this, and he hasn't. After reading further on i found out i should talk to the professor first, when i do this she just does the pokedex check thing like before so i don't get the pass for dad to sign.....can someone help me as i've clearly missed something out!!!

thanks!
i think you have to have caught over 60 pokemon . do that if u think its worth it
Old January 17th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Silent Storm
Achieving Perfection

Nature: Calm
I finally made it to Johto, that was a journey. =/ But I am loving the hack so far.

Spoiler:
I'm sorry but would I be able to use the tiles and buildings you used for Goldenrod in a private version of a GSC remake I will be making? if you say no I would understand, but right now Goldenrod looks epic, really epic.

Last edited by Silent Storm; January 17th, 2009 at 03:23 PM.
Old January 17th, 2009, 03:58 PM
XxOblivion77
All-Around Gamer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to XxOblivion77
Where do I get the Flash HM? It's driving me insane. >_<
Old January 17th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by addman999 View Post
i think you have to have caught over 60 pokemon . do that if u think its worth it
No you don't.

The player's dad has left a note on his chair. Go check it out.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old January 18th, 2009, 01:13 AM
Alex31
Pro D<

Nature: Careful
Wow, seriously.
I've played loads of hacks across the internet, and this is the only hack which I actually wanted to finish.
Great job on this Haruken.
Old January 18th, 2009, 05:49 AM
nebeous
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by Haraken View Post
No you don't.

The player's dad has left a note on his chair. Go check it out.
That's the problem! The player's dad is still in his chair!! i will try catching 60 and see if it works....
Old January 18th, 2009, 02:05 PM
H.Lecter
Rockfan

2. I found the father in Merson Cave and I talked with him, he isnt at home and I cant get to South Rijon whats now?
3. How can I get the Box away (in the Spa in Stuit 4)?

Last edited by H.Lecter; January 18th, 2009 at 02:28 PM.
Old January 18th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Spartan Weapon
Beginning Trainer

u get flash from the aid in that building just before the power plant
Old January 18th, 2009, 09:35 PM
warsonic3000
Beginning Trainer

How can I get to the 8th GYM?I cannot find it!
Old January 19th, 2009, 01:12 PM
XxOblivion77
All-Around Gamer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to XxOblivion77
Help?

So I got to Ea-something Town and battle Karpman and read the messages and it tells me I have to go talk to the rival's dad because he has something for me but he doesn't... Help?

I need to find the 7th gym too.

EDIT: nvm, <_<

I got Waterfall and all that, went to the Haunted Forest place and there were rockets there so now I can't proceed once again... Help?

EDIT: Figured it out, lol.

I beat the E4 and got the parent note and all that and when I finally get the awesome National Pass, she tells me it's over. ;____;

Oh well. Great game though. Do me a favor and don't change the main game toooo much. xP

Last edited by XxOblivion77; January 19th, 2009 at 05:30 PM.
Old January 19th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebeous View Post
That's the problem! The player's dad is still in his chair!! i will try catching 60 and see if it works....
Just go to Prof. Jen's lab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxOblivion77 View Post
Help?

So I got to Ea-something Town and battle Karpman and read the messages and it tells me I have to go talk to the rival's dad because he has something for me but he doesn't... Help?

I need to find the 7th gym too.

EDIT: nvm, <_<

I got Waterfall and all that, went to the Haunted Forest place and there were rockets there so now I can't proceed once again... Help?

EDIT: Figured it out, lol.

I beat the E4 and got the parent note and all that and when I finally get the awesome National Pass, she tells me it's over. ;____;

Oh well. Great game though. Do me a favor and don't change the main game toooo much. xP
Sorry, already started (on maps, not scripts). :D

Though South Rijon will have more of it.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old January 19th, 2009, 05:42 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
When are you going to show a map of South Rijon? I want to see what it looks like. I finished the game one moth ago and played the 2009 beta.You and Coolboyman are great hackers.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old January 19th, 2009, 06:11 PM
japanzb
Beginning Trainer

Could someone please tell me where is the Mist Stone? I'm going insane trying to find the stupid thing.
Old January 19th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Wiggles
Beginning Trainer

Just go to Prof. Jen's lab.
thats the thing
she only tells us about our pokedex
what do we do?
Old January 19th, 2009, 09:30 PM
warsonic3000
Beginning Trainer

How can I get to the 8th GYM?Who can give me some picture to let me know!Thanks!
Old January 19th, 2009, 11:57 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura

I assume you've beaten the Elite Four already? You're not the original person asking the question.

That's Our Switch.
Old January 19th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Wiggles
Beginning Trainer

I assume you've beaten the Elite Four already? You're not the original person asking the question.
yes i have
i asked this question way back in this thread but i didnt get a proper answer
i waited for someone else to have the same problem
well ive beaten the E4 two times already
i go talk to prof jen, she just checks out my pokedex
i go back to house....dads still there

Last edited by Wiggles; January 20th, 2009 at 12:00 AM. Reason: *spell check*
Old January 20th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Nightk
Beginning Trainer

Few Bugs
Amazing Story

It's Great.

I've Already won E4. And now i'm waiting for more betas.

Obs: I'm Brazilian, so i don't know so much english..

;D
Old January 21st, 2009, 01:16 PM
nebeous
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by Wiggles View Post
yes i have
i asked this question way back in this thread but i didnt get a proper answer
i waited for someone else to have the same problem
well ive beaten the E4 two times already
i go talk to prof jen, she just checks out my pokedex
i go back to house....dads still there
I managed to get prof jen to give me the parent thing, don't know how...beat the elite four again, got my pokedex to 50 species, went back to prof jen, she checked my pokedex again then gave me the parent note thing...and things progressed as they should from there.

Maybe go capture more pokemon for a while? I also checked my pokedex rating using the computer before going back to prof jen, might help, but again i don't see how any of those things would activate the event, but they did =).
Old January 23rd, 2009, 10:21 AM
addman999
Beginning Trainer

yeah thats what i thougth , but it was 50 speices not 60 . o well . cant wait till we can go to south rijon
Old January 24th, 2009, 09:12 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Who's Shipley, you ask? You'll get to find out soon.

That's Our Switch.
Old January 25th, 2009, 07:28 AM
marwan38
Beginning Trainer

But one question, where the hell do you get EXP.Share from? I've seen it before, some guy said i needed to catch 50 pokemon. Well i did now, and i cant seem to find him anymore.

EDIT: LOL, i was randomly walking around, and guess who i bumped into? :o Lugia!

Spoiler:
He's in silk tunnel, there's a place where there's 2 rocks to smash, smas them then surf, go up the waterfall and from there its self explanatory. Save before fighting with him, he's pretty hard to catch.

EDIT: Found him, now where the hell is the 8th gym? o_o

EDIT 2 : Found it, the last gym is too freaking over powered. Oh well,

Spoiler:
After beating teamrocket, go talk to dad,He'll give you the mist stone. After you get it go back to Eugalou city and enter teh cave, gym is there

Last edited by marwan38; January 26th, 2009 at 12:43 PM.
Old January 28th, 2009, 09:24 AM
DiabolicScar
Beginning Trainer

EXP Share is located somewhere in a passage way between areas.....The Professors Aid resides up the stairs in the building, you must collect 50 or more pokemon to receive the EXP Share from him.

OK, so i have beaten 7 gym leaders, including the psychic chick , but when i look at my player profile, it shows the first 5 badges obtained, and the 7th badge obtained, but not the Psi Badge, The 6th Badge. I have already beaten her, and she says " I heard Sheral's father owns a hotel in Merson city, which would naturally lead you into the Merson Spa, after obtaining the Psi badge, which then you'll receive the HM Rock Smash within.....It seems like the game isnt giving me the Psi Badge, so i cant continue without Rock Smash. I have the knowledge as to where the HM's Strenght, and Waterfall are.....but i cant continue the game without Rock Smash. Any way anyone can help me out????

If only i had rock smash, i could continue on, but im just using the VS Seeker for now, battleing and levling up my pokemon.

BTW - The 6th Gym Leader is at the end of the peer in front if the building in her gym right?

Sorry for posting that long pointless post, i guess i hadn't beaten Sheral yet, but i got over level 50 Pokemon to take her ass out!

My Six Pokemon -

Salamance - Lv. 55
Espeon - Lv. 50
Umbreon - Lv. 52
Charizard - Lv. 58
Kabutops - Lv. 56
Nidoking - Lv. 54

Last edited by DiabolicScar; January 28th, 2009 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links