The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 22nd, 2009 (10:51 PM).
Alice
(>^.(>0.0)>
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Alice
When (if ever) do you get an Eevee in this game?

I just started playing, and it's looking really cool so far. It's the first hack I've ever played.
Old March 23rd, 2009 (05:53 PM).
smellyfungus
Beginning Trainer

i need help with making a save on gbsp (PSP). i originally started playing the game using savestates and got decently far into the game when i found how to change it so saves would work. only problem is saves only work for me if i start a new game. so i just beat the game but the automatic save at the end doesnt work. is there anything i can do besides start all over? or a way to get the saves to working, i have a savestate right before battling the champion.
Old March 24th, 2009 (04:59 AM).
YellowAdventure
My name is Yellow

Nature: Calm
hello
where is the 8th gym
Old March 24th, 2009 (11:29 AM).
kogama
Beginning Trainer

i have a question about this version? do you need to trade to get third level evolutions like charizard?? blastoise - machmamp?? etc.... please tell me
Old March 24th, 2009 (03:17 PM).
BboyAero
Beginning Trainer

i cant seem to get your patcher to work in any way, ive even downloaded new fire reds and i can't get it to work
Old March 24th, 2009 (07:04 PM).
Goketsu
Who's that Gokémon?

Nature: Brave
I noticed someone in the game saying eevee evolves into seven different types of pokemon, so are leafeon and glaceon going to be in the game?

Credit to derozio for the Icon and Tag
Old March 25th, 2009 (12:46 PM).
pizzakoe
Experienced Spriter

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pizzakoe
Say Harakan, it's been a while: Any Updates?
Old March 25th, 2009 (05:04 PM).
kogama
Beginning Trainer

does anyone know if there are 3rd lvl evolutions like alakazam charizard - venasaur - machamp - gengar etc...or do you have to trade? please pm me if possible
Old March 25th, 2009 (09:43 PM).
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goketsu View Post
I noticed someone in the game saying eevee evolves into seven different types of pokemon, so are leafeon and glaceon going to be in the game?
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzakoe View Post
Say Harakan, it's been a while: Any Updates?
Beta's out, so I'm being pretty secretive now. Deliberately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kogama View Post
does anyone know if there are 3rd lvl evolutions like alakazam charizard - venasaur - machamp - gengar etc...or do you have to trade? please pm me if possible
Trade. Charizard and Venusaur are not trade evolutions, so they can be evolved by level.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old March 26th, 2009 (10:26 AM).
AuraGuardianLeader
Aura Guardian

I have a Mac OX S. The UPS file won't patch. You are supposed to go to Apply Patch and patch it to an existing file, but it shows no such options only Input File, Output File, and Patch File. Which one? Every time I try it says "Apply Patch Failed". Help...

It's Aura is with me!"

Old March 26th, 2009 (03:47 PM). Edited March 26th, 2009 by kogama.
kogama
Beginning Trainer

please can anyone help me ive gotten 2 badges and im in owsauri city it has no gyms and there are none around and thers nothing for me to do there...........i cant go to the cycling place because of the officer blockign the area and there are no other routes.......PLEASE HELP!!!!!! PM ME SOMEONE..! please..i havent played this in a while because im stuck here ive explored a lot and i dont even have cut too.........i couldnt find it..everything is impossible

wait i do ahve cut.. but im still stuck

wait i found the gym is owsauri

wait it turns out i beat this gym please someone help me
Old March 26th, 2009 (05:10 PM).
HiroUey
Pokemon Master of Masters!

Nature: Quiet
This game is something special, it made me train a pokemon that i really dont like, Bellsprout, i ont really like grass type pokemon, but thanks to this game, i like bellsprout.
Old March 27th, 2009 (08:10 PM).
kogama
Beginning Trainer

hey its me again i have the 5th badge now and im confused i got surf and all..but where is the 6th gym?? and i cant go to the haunted place why? also i need to find rock smash and strength?? and flash? then where do i go after 6th gym? also i got zapdos where can i get articuno and moltres...one cave says it has a myswterious blue aura barricading it..
Old March 27th, 2009 (10:27 PM).
UekiFan4
Go Green, And Save The World!!

Hey after getting out of the lab I can't battle my rival because the game froze.Help?

Copy & And Paste This To Your Signature I You Agree

I DON'T OWN THIS PIC, I FOUND IT ON THE INTERNET AND IT IS COPYRIGHT OF ITS ORIGINAL OWNER

-UekiFan4

Old March 27th, 2009 (10:41 PM).
Hiroshi Sotomura

Not an issue I can reproduce. What exactly have you done? (What emulator are you using? Any items on hold?)

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old March 28th, 2009 (08:59 AM).
Loopiez
Beginning Trainer

Hi. I'm playing this hack and I've gotten 7 badges, Waterfall and I don't know why I can't enter the reed game shack, the Silph Hideout as well as the Haunted Forest. I really don't know what to do I've been stuck on this part for a while already.Can someone please help me out ASAP?
Thanks in advance.
Old March 30th, 2009 (05:57 PM).
Hiroshi Sotomura

7 badges? You have Waterfall, but have you met Nina yet? Go to the Waterfall near where you found the Waterfall HM and surf up that.

That's Our Switch.
Old March 31st, 2009 (06:14 AM).
Brockster
Beginning Trainer

Loving this game thus far, but I had a quick question...

I just managed to evolve my Chansey to Blissey, and was wondering where (or if) I can get my hands of Seismic Toss? I've looked everywhere but can't find it. Thanks in advance!
Old April 2nd, 2009 (01:20 AM).
UekiFan4
Go Green, And Save The World!!

I'm using a VBA emulator and a ruby rom with the MUGS intro.

Copy & And Paste This To Your Signature I You Agree

I DON'T OWN THIS PIC, I FOUND IT ON THE INTERNET AND IT IS COPYRIGHT OF ITS ORIGINAL OWNER

-UekiFan4

Old April 2nd, 2009 (03:08 AM).
machomuu
Master Spark is Comin' to Town
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by UekiFan4 View Post
Umm...this is a hack of FireRed, how did it even work enough for you to get that far O_o?
Old April 2nd, 2009 (03:38 AM).
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by UekiFan4 View Post
I really do not think it's that difficult to know what this hack is based of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Sotomura View Post
What is rijonAdventures? What the hack is about.

rijonAdventures is quite basically a Pokémon FireRed ROM hack. It's the game that represents my personal hobby of ROM hacking, and is a project I took up quite long ago after Coolboyman needed to offload his projects.
Old April 2nd, 2009 (12:23 PM).
Hiroshi Sotomura

Quote:
Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
Umm...this is a hack of FireRed, how did it even work enough for you to get that far O_o?
I'd be guessing that rijonAdventures doesn't patch through enough of the ROM to render it fully unplayable, since patching only overrides what code I've changed. He must've also completely ignored the checksum. oO

That's Our Switch.
Old April 2nd, 2009 (01:56 PM). Edited April 2nd, 2009 by Draga.
Draga
Waffle Hunter

Okay guys. Since I'm feeling sadistic I've decided to give a recount of the battle I just had against the 8th Gym Leader. Enjoy!

Party:
Kelvin, Lv 65 Charizard
Ryuu, Lv 65 Gyarados
Draco, Lv 60 Salamence
Uzumaki, Lv 64 Lugia
Hiryuu, Lv 61 Flygon
Emerald, Lv 43 Pupitar with Exp. Share

Battle:
Spoiler:
First off, Kelvin took on Ronan's Slaking. Started ff with Flamethrower whch burned it, but got hit by Facade. Blast Burned it's ass in revenge. Switched to Uzumaki to take on Aggron. Initial Hydro Pump missed and it used Iron Defence. 2nd time's a charm . Sent out Kelvin to fight Salamence. Dragon Clawed it but it used Substitute afterwards. Took down Substitute with anoher Dragon Claw but got Crunch'd. With 1 HP left, Kelvin got one last Dragon Claw in and KO's Salamence. Switched to Ryuu to battle Tyranitar. Got in a Hydro Pump, but Tyr used Dragon Dance and then Thunderbolted Ryuu to 7HP and paralysed him. Got a lucky Hydro Pump and attacked its weak point for massive damage. Back to Uzumaki against Steelix, but missed a Hydro Pump and got Crunch'd. Same thing happened again before OHKOing it with a 3rd Hydro Pump.Victoly!! Star Bsdge=Mine.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Old April 2nd, 2009 (06:25 PM).
DonMoosavi

Quick Question-do you have any intention of changing the user sprite? Just asking.

I really love this hack btw.
Old April 3rd, 2009 (12:59 PM).
Zado
Beginning Trainer

Where do you get bagon and which level is it ?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links