The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 12th, 2009, 09:42 AM
cloudstrife
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scienceboy View Post
well, i went there (in owsauri city), talked to everything, pressed everything, and found nothing.
Actually, the game shack is in Botan City. But, it may be closed (they're out for lunch). The Game Corner is in Owsauri city

And anyway, if you press A on the Cycling Peak - Route 47 sign, you obtain 8 ???????s

Also, will we be able to transfer our pokemon from the 2009 beta to the next beta?

Last edited by cloudstrife; April 12th, 2009 at 10:48 AM.
Old April 12th, 2009, 10:06 AM
BoLevar
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BoLevar Send a message via Skype™ to BoLevar
Hello, this problem may or may not have been addressed previously in the thread, and I apologize if it has.
Whenever I try to save on VBALink, I get error code 00003. I've visited the rijonAdventures site, found the solutions to the error ("Refer to code 00002."), looked at the solution to error code 00002 (basically, set save type to "Automatic" and set flash memory type to "Flash 128K"), tried out the solution for myself, and the game still refuses to save. I have been using save states thus far, but those can't get me a Milotic or an Alakazam or anything else that requires trading, which makes me sad.
Help, please?
Old April 12th, 2009, 10:21 AM
scienceboy
3 Gen Pokemon Master

Nature: Modest
ah, ok. thank you!

what about the mail bugs that i said?

A. READ THE GODDAMN THREAD. I don't care if you don't read all 100 pages of it, but read the first post AT LEAST.

B. READ THE FIRST POST. 95% of the time that will contain your answer

C. SHUT UP AND STOP ARGUING. It doesn't help anyone and it gets rather annoying.

D. This is not a place to talk about every topic imaginable. It is a place to talk about a certain game, or whatever the topic of the thread is. If you want to say something else, be it about something you are doing, or just something not related, DO NOT SAY IT. This is NOT the place.

E. RESPECT EVERYONE. In case you've forgotten, these are real people that you're talking to. I'm sure that if you were in person, you would NOT be talking to others the way that you do now. THESE ARE REAL PEOPLE FOLKS, REMEMBER THAT.

F. BE GRATEFUL. All of these hacks/games are done by people in their spare time, for no money. They invest ALOT of time and effort into these projects, and they do it for their enjoyment, not yours. If you try and be greedy, or talk as if they are going to fall to your every whim, DON'T. They are not doing it for you, they are doing it for them. The only thing that you should say is either constructive criticism or a suggestion that you think would make the game better overall. Note that I said SUGGESTION.
Old April 12th, 2009, 10:29 AM
cloudstrife
Beginning Trainer

what about the mail bugs that i said?
Actually, I've been catching pokemon like a maniac when I first got the mail. But, I didn't get anything from the prof. The mail says after the quest is over, so maybe the professor gives an item to you after you beat the Elite Four? And remember, get at least 60 pokemon that can be found in the Rijon pokedex only. The professor doesn't count pokemon from the national dex.

Last edited by cloudstrife; April 12th, 2009 at 11:01 AM.
Old April 12th, 2009, 10:19 PM
scienceboy
3 Gen Pokemon Master

yeah, i mean the rijon dex. i'd be able to tell you, because i just beat the elite four, only the game can't save. it said error code 1. i set it to automatic and 128k flash. i'm using VBA.

any help?

A. READ THE GODDAMN THREAD. I don't care if you don't read all 100 pages of it, but read the first post AT LEAST.

C. SHUT UP AND STOP ARGUING. It doesn't help anyone and it gets rather annoying.

D. This is not a place to talk about every topic imaginable. It is a place to talk about a certain game, or whatever the topic of the thread is. If you want to say something else, be it about something you are doing, or just something not related, DO NOT SAY IT. This is NOT the place.

E. RESPECT EVERYONE. In case you've forgotten, these are real people that you're talking to. I'm sure that if you were in person, you would NOT be talking to others the way that you do now. THESE ARE REAL PEOPLE FOLKS, REMEMBER THAT.

F. BE GRATEFUL. All of these hacks/games are done by people in their spare time, for no money. They invest ALOT of time and effort into these projects, and they do it for their enjoyment, not yours. If you try and be greedy, or talk as if they are going to fall to your every whim, DON'T. They are not doing it for you, they are doing it for them. The only thing that you should say is either constructive criticism or a suggestion that you think would make the game better overall. Note that I said SUGGESTION.
Old April 13th, 2009, 08:39 AM
cloudstrife
Beginning Trainer

yeah, i mean the rijon dex. i'd be able to tell you, because i just beat the elite four, only the game can't save. it said error code 1. i set it to automatic and 128k flash. i'm using VBA.

any help?
Yeah, that happened to me in Pokemon Shiny Gold. You'll have to delete all your save states because technically, they were formed when the save type was set to flash 64k. At least, that's what I think. I'm not 100% sure if there is a way to fix this without deleting your previous save files. Sorry, can't help you there.

Old April 13th, 2009, 09:45 AM
scienceboy
3 Gen Pokemon Master

well, i was using the states, and i resaved the states when it was set to 128k

Old April 13th, 2009, 01:28 PM
iwuzhere9
The Nightman Cometh
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
well, i was using the states, and i resaved the states when it was set to 128k
Well, I had the game played up to that point as well, then I tried to load my old saves to the new form (when I learned I needed to switch to 128k), but those old saves won't work. That's already been addressed though. If your problem is something else and I am just bad at reading, then my apologies.

As for the mail, I have beaten the Elite Four, and I have 75 Pokemon in my Rijon Dex, but she doesn't give me anything, so you'll probably just have to wait for the next release for that. Same for Green (your rival's dad.)
Old April 14th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Evil 4 Life

this is like my all tym favorite hack :)
any new updates?
Old April 14th, 2009, 12:44 PM
choboness
Beginning Trainer

hi, nice hack..can any1 give me a link or perhaps tell me how to run this on my psp? thanks in advance!
Old April 14th, 2009, 06:26 PM
XdragonX
Beginning Trainer

does anyone know how to get past the first floor of the silph. warehouse.
Old April 16th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Lusidea
Lolwut

Great game, I haven't got very far yet, but I have found this bug (I think its a bug). Its in the first dungeon you go in.

ht*tp:/*/img21*.imageshack.*us/img21/8513/rijonadv1.jpg

(Remove the asterisks, I still need 15 posts)

EDIT: Checked the dungeon, there all over.

Click the image to be taken to the Pokémon Eternity thread.
Old April 17th, 2009, 03:26 AM
Cybermew
Lazy Actor.....

I can't figure out how to get the item in the middle of all of the warp pads in the Rocket Warehouse. Anyone help?
Old April 17th, 2009, 05:42 AM
enViable
The Frozen Fire Alchemist

It's about time I got back into this and tried the new releases. How many little tweaks have there been in the last 3 months

T15 - 13/13 10HC - 10 Man West 293
T16 - 14/14 10HC - 10 Man West 89

Old April 26th, 2009, 07:32 AM
Bartskate
Beginning Trainer

Such a great hack. Im stuck in it because I cant get to johto because the police is in the way.

Can anyone help me with me hack pokemon soaring elements. I have a basic storyline but i cant hack very well.

Bartskate
Old April 26th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by lusidea View Post
Great game, I haven't got very far yet, but I have found this bug (I think its a bug). Its in the first dungeon you go in.

ht*tp:/*/img21*.imageshack.*us/img21/8513/rijonadv1.jpg

(Remove the asterisks, I still need 15 posts)

EDIT: Checked the dungeon, there all over.
Doesn't qualify as a bug. :(

It's intentional mapping (and also valid).

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old April 27th, 2009, 01:03 PM
thedootmaster
Booted out - don't be like me!

Where is the vs seeker Ive been looking around but cant find where it is.. Please help
Old April 28th, 2009, 06:38 PM
manga_meijin2
Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
This game is GREAT! One of THE best hacks ever!
Old April 28th, 2009, 08:53 PM
killbeast301
Beginning Trainer

Question, how do I evolve Kadabra and Graveler?
Old April 30th, 2009, 10:39 AM
FurY`

I wonder how to get coin case. I searched everywhere, I think...but it has to be somewhere obviously.

And I've got another question. What TM's can I get in this hack? Where do I find them? Actually, I mean Thunderbolt mostly

and BTW. I heard a rumor that it is possible to evolve pokemons that need to be traded normaly by leveling up. Is it true?
Old April 30th, 2009, 09:33 PM
killbeast301
Beginning Trainer

I too would like to know where to get certain TMs.
Old April 30th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Ku-Ri-Boh!
Silent Trainer...

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ku-Ri-Boh!
Lol will Rijon region ever reach the 4th gen system? That will be super great as the current 3 games (Brown, Prism, Rijon Adv) are already my favourite games
Old May 1st, 2009, 01:47 PM
twtmc
Beginning Trainer

Coin case: Go to Moraga Town, buy Orange Mail from the PokeMart. Go to Owsauri City. From the Pokemon Center, go up immediately on the left of the building and talk to the girl with the Zigzagoon. She will trade the coin case for the orange mail.

8th gym: Where is it? I have done everything else I think, from beating the bug gym in Johto to defeating Team Rocket.
Old May 1st, 2009, 08:09 PM
sluttering
fighting evil by moonlight.

i just wanted to chime in and say that you've done a fantastic, professional job. i haven't progressed very far, but i'm so impressed by your attention to detail already.
Old May 2nd, 2009, 02:07 PM
Marzzbarzz94
pokemon lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by twtmc View Post
Coin case: Go to Moraga Town, buy Orange Mail from the PokeMart. Go to Owsauri City. From the Pokemon Center, go up immediately on the left of the building and talk to the girl with the Zigzagoon. She will trade the coin case for the orange mail.

8th gym: Where is it? I have done everything else I think, from beating the bug gym in Johto to defeating Team Rocket.
After you beat the seventh gym, you will go through a series of events (such as going to Johto) that lead you to the Rocket Base. Then , you will battle the Rockets and once you defeat them, head back home. Dad will give you a stone, and then go back to the city where the safari games are. The cave on the right side that was once barricaded can now be entered and the gym is inside it.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here