The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 27th, 2009, 07:00 PM
superclaw
Pokemon Laon in development

veldurak and lol20r2: I believe the links on the official still work rijon.nintendo-net.com/rijonadventures/index.html
Old November 27th, 2009, 08:15 PM
BeastRaider
Beginning Trainer

I dont know if this is a glitch or something...but my Chikorita doesn't want to evolve?
Old November 27th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Pokepal17
More cowbell~

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastRaider View Post
I dont know if this is a glitch or something...but my Chikorita doesn't want to evolve?
Hmm, could it be that the national dex is not enabled?
Old November 27th, 2009, 08:28 PM
BeastRaider
Beginning Trainer

Yeah, I think that's what's causing it. Let me check it out.
Old November 30th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Superkid11
Covered in Shroomish

I don't know if this is a problem with any other Pokemon hacks, but after I loaded the game into the NOR flash on my 3-in-1, it locked up at the "This copy of the hack may not be legitimate" page. I pressed any button and it made freaky noises.
I used Exploader v0.58b.

Anybody know what's up? O_o The Mother 3 translation works just fine.

Last edited by Superkid11; November 30th, 2009 at 02:47 PM.
Old December 5th, 2009, 11:46 AM
grasstypemaster12
Beginning Trainer

I love this hack and i'm playing through with a Wartortle lv 24, Geodude lv 21 and Voltorb lv 19.

Does anyone know where I can find a good fire type pokemon?
Old December 5th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Superkid11
Covered in Shroomish

You can find Vulpix in the Merson Cave. While I'm playing Brown right now I did play a bit of RijonAdventures a while back, and I'm pretty sure Vulpix can be found at the beginning of the cave.
Old December 5th, 2009, 12:17 PM
grasstypemaster12
Beginning Trainer

I'm on the path east of Hayword City and I need a fire type
Is there any on that path?
Old December 5th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Superkid11
Covered in Shroomish

No, but you should be able to find Growlithe in the cave on Route 55. Go through the underground path on the route south of Hayward then go south til you find it.

All this is assuming it's the same as Brown regarding this.
Old December 5th, 2009, 03:03 PM
grasstypemaster12
Beginning Trainer

Where do you find HM Flash?
Old December 5th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax
Way after the point you think you'd need it. If you're trying to go through Silk Tunnel, there's no Flash for you. :)

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old December 6th, 2009, 11:36 PM
Sharingan X
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quiet
@author

Im Playing Your Hack version 2009 right now and im having fun playing it rather playing the real roms of pokemon. Lol!

by the way im interested to know what are catchable and non-catchable pokemon on your hack Rom?

could you list all non-catchable or pokemon that aren't obtainable in game..?

well im only playing pokemon to catch them all hahah
Old December 12th, 2009, 03:25 AM
WoZzY
Beginning Trainer

guys can anyone tell me where to get houndoor?
Old December 12th, 2009, 08:58 AM
Superkid11
Covered in Shroomish

The mansion in Castro Valley, on the second floor.
Old December 12th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Chaos Dirge
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Calm
Where can I find a Nincada? I like shedinja and want to try him in this game... I could always AR it in but its not the same as actually finding it. XD
Old December 13th, 2009, 12:51 AM
WoZzY
Beginning Trainer

and where is the entrance to the mansion? could't find it yet :<
Old December 13th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Chaos Dirge
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoZzY View Post
and where is the entrance to the mansion? could't find it yet :<
Well this really isn't the advise thread so we shouldn't even be asking for help here. He'll probably get a little annoyed. But its in the port city, I forget its name.

Last edited by Chaos Dirge; December 13th, 2009 at 10:30 AM.
Old December 13th, 2009, 11:02 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
Coolboyman Mansion isn't in Castro Valley anymore, or Rijon Adventures. (this hack) I don't remember where Houndour is. Growlithe isn't in Mt. Boulder Caves the cave in Route 55. This game and Pokemon Brown aren't the same and have different events/ wild pokemon/ gym leaders/ trainer battles/ etc.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old December 13th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Chaos Dirge
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
Coolboyman Mansion isn't in Castro Valley anymore, or Rijon Adventures. (this hack) I don't remember where Houndour is. Growlithe isn't in Mt. Boulder Caves the cave in Route 55. This game and Pokemon Brown aren't the same and have different events/ wild pokemon/ gym leaders/ trainer battles/ etc.
Yeah but some of the pokemon are in the same places like Vulpix starting out. So looking at the brown Pokemon location could help, I just wish there was a way people could reprogram the pokedex so that it would show them on their map and not red's like the old game boy games.
Old December 14th, 2009, 07:12 PM
bellyzard
Beginning Trainer

Hi, I beat the first 7 gyms and explored the caves. I found the three birds and lugia, but I can't find the Mist Stone. Could someone help me here?
Old December 14th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Anon69
Beginning Trainer

how to evolve eevee into glaceon, leafeon, espeon, or umbreon?
Old December 14th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Chaos Dirge
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellyzard View Post
Hi, I beat the first 7 gyms and explored the caves. I found the three birds and lugia, but I can't find the Mist Stone. Could someone help me here?
You need to take on team rocket after that talk to your dad, rest and he gives it to you.
Old December 14th, 2009, 07:22 PM
bellyzard
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Dirge View Post
You need to take on team rocket after that talk to your dad, rest and he gives it to you.
Sorry, where do I find team rocket? I tried surfing from Botan but the place was closed and I could not enter haunted forest. Thanks!
Old December 14th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Chaos Dirge
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon69 View Post
how to evolve eevee into glaceon, leafeon, espeon, or umbreon?
Glaceon and Leafeon aren't in this one. Espeon and Umbreon can be evolved if you have no money GBA by the time scale. the clock on your computer will read what time it is ont the emulator, I think that it does that for gba games. If not I know that the battery file does work and you should be able to set the clock with a little tinkering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellyzard View Post
Sorry, where do I find team rocket? I tried surfing from Botan but the place was closed and I could not enter haunted forest. Thanks!
Go to the haunted forest town and surf to the game center you will be able to enter the forest after the event. then just go to the game center to the right of the bridge again and you will be able to go to johto. After you go to the game corner the second time. Go up to the ghost mother just above (you need cut). get the pokeflute from her and go to johto. After that go to goldenrod (the north johto city) and from there its self explanatory. Just go in the pokecenter.

Last edited by Chaos Dirge; December 14th, 2009 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 14th, 2009, 07:30 PM
bellyzard
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Dirge View Post

Go to the haunted forest town and surf to the game center you will be able to enter the forest after the event. then just go to the game center to the right of the bridge again and you will be able to go to johto. After you go to the game corner the second time. Go up to the ghost mother just above (you need cut). get the pokeflute from her and go to johto. After that go to goldenrod (the north johto city) and from there its self explanatory. Just go in the pokecenter.
Hmm..i tried that and I keep getting the "We're out on lunch break" message
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links