The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 24th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Team Rocket's Raichu
Bye-Bye!

Advertise here
Where can I find Virturia. I've been looking, and can't find it.

I'm a supermod of that forum.

I've left, bye PC.
Old April 24th, 2010, 09:50 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
It's in a house in Crosse Civic. The house should look like Bill's Cottage on the outside, and talk to the scientist. The only thing you can do there is find Pokemon and items and nothing really important.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old April 24th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
It's in a house in Crosse Civic. The house should look like Bill's Cottage on the outside, and talk to the scientist. The only thing you can do there is find Pokemon and items and nothing really important.
The bigger question is how you actually got to Virturia…

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old April 24th, 2010, 05:36 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\

A member of the forums said that if we use walkthrough walls we can see more of South Rijon. I guess it would've been smart to wait until the next release. :-l
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old April 28th, 2010, 09:42 PM
The Corrupt Plague
Missingno. hunter

Nature: Naughty
Here is something strange I noticed: In Castro Valley, there was a new NPC added in this beta that is standing next to a boat and talking to him freezes the game.

Credit goes to Team Brushfire for the awesome banner!
Old April 28th, 2010, 10:45 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Points for noticing that I added him. :D I actually forgot to do anything with him though.

When you get a certain item, he takes you to the place shown on that item. Not saying what it is, but I'll say that it's not Faraway Island.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old April 28th, 2010, 10:47 PM
anip94
Beginning Trainer

where am i suppose to go after Jearu city?
Old April 28th, 2010, 11:48 PM
hueyjie
Beginning Trainer

i caught a shiny zubat in merson cave. soooo lucky
Attached Images
File Type: png zubat.PNG‎ (5.6 KB, 104 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Old April 29th, 2010, 02:42 AM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Indeed, you're awesomely lucky. I hope your save file is 128K and that no errors pop up when you start playing, though!

That's Our Switch.
Old April 29th, 2010, 09:08 AM
mattman324
RUN TO THE HILLS, EVERYONE!

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Sotomura View Post
Points for noticing that I added him. :D I actually forgot to do anything with him though.

When you get a certain item, he takes you to the place shown on that item. Not saying what it is, but I'll say that it's not Faraway Island.
So it's not the Old Sea Map, eh? Hmm...

I'm going to play this soon, but part of me wants to wait until the final beta is out. WHAT SHOULD I DO? D:

Completed: Red, Silver, and Emerald. Platinum eventually...

http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=168 Well, keeping this around because SOMEONE needs to.
Old April 29th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Wait for me to release a version with Rijon refined. :P (I'm smoothing a lot of it out at the moment, getting rid of crap, and editing stuff like crazy.) I might even release something with a version of South Rijon that's actually playable.

That's Our Switch.
Old April 30th, 2010, 01:02 AM
Smaggy
Beginning Trainer

hehe i found a shiny gloom in castro forest
needless to say i caught it and sun stonned it quicker that u can see "HELL YES!"
so theres now a shiny bellosum sat in my pc XP

how do i get to virturia? i read its in crosse civic, but i dont know how to get there
and can we get on any of the boats yet? i wanna play MORE!!!

Last edited by Smaggy; April 30th, 2010 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 30th, 2010, 01:54 AM
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010

Will the next version be the final one (I've decided to try this game when it's 100% complete) ?

Hacks I support

Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations
Old April 30th, 2010, 08:57 AM
Splash
Gen II Fan

Nature: Calm
hmm it seems like i cant download it from the three links they showed me in the intro...
Old April 30th, 2010, 05:38 PM
anip94
Beginning Trainer

im stuck at Botan Outskirts i've got lemonade with me but still cant go through
Old May 1st, 2010, 12:08 AM
Volroc
The Unpredictability Trainer

Nature: Modest
cant wait for the next release, im nearly finished with the '09 beta
i still get horribly confused with the storyline, and im currently tryin to get threw the silph wear house "
i also noticed that goldenrod is complete, but only half is accessible

Green Pachirisu Lover,Trainer, & Wanter ♥
------------------------------------------------
Platinum Friend Code: 4125-8116-6910
White Friend Code: 3739-9194-5899
Yugioh 5Ds WC2010 Reverse of Arcadia Friend Code: 4340-5571-8174
Old May 1st, 2010, 09:08 AM
bobman1234
Honorary hobo caterpie

Location: Um...Um..Um...Let me think about this one. Dang, I forgot!
Nature: Bold
I beat the first gym and now I am training to beat my rival the third time, he cheated, he has a level 17 pidgeotto. My current team is Tanglevine(Ivysaur) lv. 18 Falconwing(pidgey) lv. 17 Toxicrat(Nidoran m) lv. 12 Spiralwave(onamyte) lv.9 and HMSHROOM(Paras) lv.4. I got two Wstones from Karpman's sister, I got one, went to Hayward, went back, got another! I doubt the next beta will be the final one, he still has to finish South Rijon and make Naljo.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...=85340&page=75 Pokemon Prism
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=129579 Pokemon Rijon Advntures
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature
Old May 1st, 2010, 12:22 PM
The Corrupt Plague
Missingno. hunter

Nature: Naughty
I don't think Naljo is going to be anywhere in this hack. I can recall seeing a post earlier in this thread confirming that it's only going to be in Prism.

Credit goes to Team Brushfire for the awesome banner!
Old May 1st, 2010, 01:13 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\

You need to give Keg of Beer to the policeman not Lemonade. You get Keg of Beer in a house in Moraga.
Old May 1st, 2010, 04:29 PM
anip94
Beginning Trainer

^ thanks for the help pal
Old May 9th, 2010, 07:57 PM
savishdevil
Beginning Trainer

I found someone on Southedge Bay with original script that makes her say something about cinnabar island. If you surf on the southedge bay going from east to west and before you hit the current, go up a lot and stick to the top, you will come across 2 trainers on an islandish thing and one is wearing green, thats the person who says it
Old May 9th, 2010, 08:12 PM
kaoriyu
Beginning Trainer

Does anyone know where to capture a RALTS in this game?

Or a scizor/Kingdra also.

I can't seem to find any of these.
Old May 12th, 2010, 12:33 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

I don't know what it is about this hack, but it would definitely be in my top 5 pokemon hacks. It's really high quality, so you feel like your playing a genuine pokemon game, except this time you will actually have a reason to care about the characters. Also, the dialougeis amazing, I'll eagerly be awaiting the next beta.
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:03 PM
vvatamelon
Elite 4 Ice Ryan

Hey guys i do LPS on my channel and i wanted to do a LP of this but if i use the new 2010 Alpha version how far can i get. Is it better to just stick with the one on the first page

Check out my youtube page for both games narrated guidehttp://www.youtube.com/user/DeathCrossMS
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura

I highly recommend using the beta on the front page. The 2010 release is… not very stable. :P

That's Our Switch.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here