The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 18th, 2010, 07:51 AM
Fendaril
Novice Mario 64 hacker.

Can you do all 8 gyms yet?
Old June 18th, 2010, 08:04 AM
ase
learning How to Hack

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to ase
yeah you actually can play to all 8 badges and the elite four the last is in a mountain i think

follow the link below
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=222928
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

DBZ: Possibly the BEST anime ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature
Old June 18th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Masterge77
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
The new protagonists,Lloyd and Anne, look cool. Something interesting: the rival Ethan shares my name too! I wonder what his new sprite will be like?
Doesn't the male protaginist of HG/SS have that name?

The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!
Old June 18th, 2010, 09:30 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Yeah but this was made before HG/SS, and also my name is Ethan too. "Firm and long lived" Has anyone seen the new image in the Rijon website yet? It looks like a gatehouse.
Old June 18th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Samson
no, i don't know milk drink

Send a message via AIM to Samson Send a message via Yahoo to Samson
omg my favorite hack is still going strong! new heroes look really cool. if you need any help on anything, feel free!

[FONT="Calibri"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="gray"]FC: 3497 0883 2077
[/URL]
Old June 23rd, 2010, 05:49 AM
ishiro
Beginning Trainer

My favourite hack is till ON yeaaaaaah :D
keep up the good work!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 05:06 PM
sonicthehedgehogsnum1fan
Beginning Trainer

I have a few questions:
What's the point of the blocked off merson cave, I beat the elite four and did all that with the letter but it really wasn't much in there, is there going to be something special in the newest version planned for it?
What legendaries are in/going to be in the game?
How do I transfer the data from the 2009 beta to to the newest version when it comes out?
And I noticed that in Brigette's house there's a book that at the end of it, it explains the box system, is it explaining how the box system works in the ROM or in the actual game?

Last edited by sonicthehedgehogsnum1fan; June 23rd, 2010 at 06:00 PM.
Old June 27th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Startaex
Vongola Fan

I have a quick question,where can I find HM4 and HM6 Strength and Rock Smash? Cause im up to the 6th gym and I haven't found them yet...
Old June 27th, 2010, 08:07 PM
dead-man-walking
Alive and well

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to dead-man-walking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Startaex View Post
I have a quick question,where can I find HM4 and HM6 Strength and Rock Smash? Cause im up to the 6th gym and I haven't found them yet...
For Strength, you need to explore the Safari Zone in Eagulou City.
For Rock Smash, after beating the 6th Gym, go to the Hot Springs in Merson City.
Old July 3rd, 2010, 03:07 PM
MegaAlbin_88
Beginning Trainer

Thank you for a great game man =) i just wonder if there is a location guide for this game? so you know if you found every pokemon..
Old July 6th, 2010, 06:16 PM
sir.euge
Bunchies Back!

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Yahoo to sir.euge
I cant patch it for some reason it says input checksum is invalid? does that mean the filesize has been altered? i hate flippin ups it never works. ips is the best and why did they even release ups when ips has less buttons to push to apply a patch. wow i cant even play all the games that patch with ups. ups sucks
Old July 7th, 2010, 12:36 AM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir.euge View Post
I cant patch it for some reason it says input checksum is invalid? does that mean the filesize has been altered? i hate flippin ups it never works. ips is the best and why did they even release ups when ips has less buttons to push to apply a patch. wow i cant even play all the games that patch with ups. ups sucks
UPS works most of the time; it's often your fault for having a bad ROM.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old July 7th, 2010, 04:33 AM
INV
Togepi

If it fails you should download a new rom like I did
Where i can find Dad after I get the national pass that need to be verified?
Old July 7th, 2010, 05:38 AM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by INV View Post
If it fails you should download a new rom like I did
Where i can find Dad after I get the national pass that need to be verified?
You can find him by exploring Merson Cave carefully.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old July 7th, 2010, 09:54 AM
AliceBlaze
Shiny Collector

Nature: Lonely
Whenever I talk to Dad in the Silph Warehouse, the game always freezes. Can anyone tell me why that is and how I can stop that from happening?
Old July 7th, 2010, 12:52 PM
INV
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Sotomura View Post
You can find him by exploring Merson Cave carefully.
Thank you that was actually for my brother which didn't read carefully what the professor said and I didn't look/
Will the new beta will be a new remake and improvement for the rijon reign or you will keep on with south rijon?
P.S:Will any of future beta's will have Naljo?
Old July 11th, 2010, 07:43 AM
Masterge77
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by INV View Post
P.S:Will any of future beta's will have Naljo?
Probably not due to spoiling Prism, but who knows, if Naljo WAS in the next beta, it would only be part and not the whole region.......

The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!
Old July 11th, 2010, 07:52 AM
shot571

What are the new features and stuff. I cant find em. Are there any coool features like prism or is it more like a normal map hack thing?
Old July 11th, 2010, 08:30 PM
killcatm
Beginning Trainer

I am not sure whether this has already been mentioned or not, but I have read the last three pages of the thread and did not see it. It would appear that the locations of the Maroon Cliff Town and Lakes Entrance Pokécenters have been switched. When saving in the center at Lakes Entrance, the location spot says Maroon Cliff Town, and vice-versa, and a pokémon using teleport will teleport you to one if you use the pokécenter at the other. As I am assuming you don't want people hopping about South Rijon entirely out of order, that should probably be fixed.
Old July 13th, 2010, 02:23 AM
~NzFury
Professional Tile Inserter :P

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~NzFury
Just finished the beta for this hack and honestly.....WOW!!
awsome scripts and i expecialy love the Goldenrod City Tiles!
Good luck and i hope the hack gets finished.looking forward to the final release!!

Old July 14th, 2010, 11:00 AM
migueltherocker
Beginning Trainer

It won't patch for me. I'm on OSX. I've tried the patcher included, with multiple base FireRed ROMS, all have failed.
Old July 15th, 2010, 06:23 AM
personz5

wut does it mean by the elite four campain thingy?
Old July 15th, 2010, 01:24 PM
SephirothX
a.k.a. Shadomew

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SephirothX Send a message via Yahoo to SephirothX
Quote:
Originally Posted by personz5 View Post
wut does it mean by the elite four campain thingy?
I believe what he means by that is that the current beta goes all the way to the Elite Four. Once you beat them, there will be nothing left to do because the postgame is still in production.

Poke my eggs?
Linkin Park - Blackout | Pendulum - Watercolour
Old July 15th, 2010, 06:51 PM
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Ummm, hello. I found a glitch on Cycling Road...I don't know if this was reported already, buut I used the search thing to try and find this, and no results came up, so...If this has been discussed, feel free to delete this post.

On Cycling Road, at the very end, there is a sign. If you examine it from the right side you obtain 8 "????????"s. You cannot sell them, but you can toss them. I have some pictures, but unfortunately, I don't have a picture of me obtaining them, because I forgot to not save after doing this. I don;t think this affects the game in any way, but I thought I'd let you know.
Old July 19th, 2010, 03:51 AM
bakasuke
Beginning Trainer

not sure if you are still updating but im going to post 2 bugs i found anyway

1-
the girl that gives you a waterstone on route..? ( next to the developers house), is bugged, if you get the stone, go into the house and talk to her again she is reset and you get a new stone.

2-
when you meet your rival in hayward city you get the xp.share. but if you walk around him into the nugget pass and then talk to him he will not disappear but keep giving you the item

still love this hack ( my 3rd playthrough now ;D)
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links