The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing

Notices

Fan Fiction and Writing Submit your stories and poems.

Old March 31st, 2008, 12:09 PM
Superjub
Pokémon Aureolin
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Chapter 1: The start of a new journey!

The night sky grew on and Bradley could hardly control himself. Tommorow i am going to get my very own pokemon, he thought. Just then his brother walked in...
"Hey, how are you?" he said cheerfully with his Swampert by his side. He stared up at him, then at Swampert and then back at him again thinking what a great tainer he is.
"Excited!" He beamed happily. It was quiet living in Blackthorn City and he couldn't wait to start his adventure. He still couldn't decide what to pick yet though.... Chicorita, Cyndaquil or Totodile? "Give me a battle once you get worthy." he said smiling and winking at Bradley messing his hair up.
"Then that'll be soon then!" he said smiling back. Soon it was getting much darker and it was time to get to sleep... However there was a problem, how could you get to sleep when a large adventure lay ahead....

"10:00." Bradley said whispering the time in his head. Then he knew.....he was late. Quickly jumping out of his bed he leaped into his clothes and ran like the wind downstairs. After his mother scolding him he finally managed to get out on the road, running like a Dodrio down routes 45 and 46 and finally arriving at New Bark town. Walking toward's the door a girl comes out with blue hair. "Hi, I'm Crystal but you can call me Crys if you want..." she said, "Oh, ummmm there aren't any pokemon left. Bye." She walked off into the distant.... was she right? were they no pokemon left...

Check out the new thread soon!

Old March 31st, 2008, 01:42 PM
X-Files
Can Yuo Udnertsand

You could make it longer and I like the suspense its good but it needs to be longer :)

Spoiler:
One of the best RPGs around come to it for an awesome time
http://orangeislands.net/index/

Lighty the level 55 Pikachu fear us!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links