• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rekam

Darksun45230

Story Developer
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2016
PokeNote: The original idea described comes from the hopes that someone would find this interesting enough to make a hack out of it. Being that I can't hack for squat. While I don't hold any hopes of this happening I'd just thought I'd flex my writing reflexes on something meaningful for a change. I am a student of writing, my teachers come from books on the subject; specifically Gary Provost, one of the best writing-minded people there ever was (construction-wise.) While some events will we merely skipped by seeing as though the point of this is to create a story rather then an environment. The details on that should come in later in-case anyone decides to use this idea. (In which case I'd like to be contacted via AIM.)

Also take into note that the original premise of the game was that a Male Character head it. But the role isn't gender specific; I just don't like playing with "he/she" all day. I don't know which generation the starters are from nor are they of any importance to the story.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
If you can't hack for squat then either keep trying or learn so you can hack much better.
i'm sure many people would enjoy this hack if it were made.

Darksun45230

Story Developer
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2016
Yeah, I guess if you want something done. Perhaps a finished script would help me get a motivated team ready. I guess I could learn to hack for the sake of the story.

Last edited:
Back