The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old April 5th, 2008, 04:58 PM
POKEMASTERALEX
3 months, PC's laziest.. w/e
FC:
IGN:

Items:
Power Bracer
Power Anklet
Power Lens
Power Belt
Power Weight
Power Band

Pokemon:
Shiny Untouched Spritomb
Pokemon Center Oddish/Gloom/Vileplume with Leech Seed

I have many things to offer, if you have something on this list and are willing to trade, tell me what you're looking for. I'l

Old April 5th, 2008, 06:31 PM
Majay-hi
Fey Hound(Vampire Hunter)
FC:
IGN:

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Majay-hi
I can get u a power anklet and any other of ur chioce got any shinys?
Start each day with a commitment to do what's right -- regardless of what may come your way. If you slip and make a mistake, fix it, learn from it, and move on. There's no time to sulk or dwell on the past. LIFE IS TOO SHORT. If you get knocked down, push yourself back up again. Fight harder to stay on your feet and to avoid despair. LIFE COMES WITH STRUGGLES. If your doing everything right but can't seem to come out on top, be patient. Hold the course. Success is rarely an immediate, overnight thing. LIFE FREQUENTLY MAKES US WAIT. When you do succeed, take the time to enjoy it. Savor it. Take pride in yourself. Appreciate your accomplishment and the people who helped you make them. LIFE OFFERS MANY JOYS. Remember that with each sunrise comes new opportunities. Yesterday is history. Today offers a clean slate upon which to record your life and you legacy. When you wake up, seek the courage and strength to do the right thing. Decide that this will be another day in which you WALK THE TALK. -- Eric Harvey and Steve Ventura

Credit goes to ♥Pureza♥ for the banner.
PM ur Brawl Fc me if u wanna play
PM me ur Xbox live account name if u wanna play Rock Band
Old April 5th, 2008, 06:34 PM
POKEMASTERALEX
FC:
IGN:

yeah I do, I have a shiny azurill, and zigzagoon at the moment for trade. I do have many other shinies but I usually only get them to EV train so I don't have many extras

Old April 5th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Majay-hi
FC:
IGN:

Can i get azuril 4 power anklet
Start each day with a commitment to do what's right -- regardless of what may come your way. If you slip and make a mistake, fix it, learn from it, and move on. There's no time to sulk or dwell on the past. LIFE IS TOO SHORT. If you get knocked down, push yourself back up again. Fight harder to stay on your feet and to avoid despair. LIFE COMES WITH STRUGGLES. If your doing everything right but can't seem to come out on top, be patient. Hold the course. Success is rarely an immediate, overnight thing. LIFE FREQUENTLY MAKES US WAIT. When you do succeed, take the time to enjoy it. Savor it. Take pride in yourself. Appreciate your accomplishment and the people who helped you make them. LIFE OFFERS MANY JOYS. Remember that with each sunrise comes new opportunities. Yesterday is history. Today offers a clean slate upon which to record your life and you legacy. When you wake up, seek the courage and strength to do the right thing. Decide that this will be another day in which you WALK THE TALK. -- Eric Harvey and Steve Ventura

Old April 5th, 2008, 06:44 PM
POKEMASTERALEX
FC:
IGN:

ah I'm not really willing to trade one shiny for one item, I'd prefer to make a bulk trade. I can breed pokemon of any nature for you are you interested at all?

Old April 5th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Majay-hi
FC:
IGN:

bulk trade does that mean 2 or 3 items or 4 or 5 items
Wat egg moves can u breed?

Old April 5th, 2008, 06:53 PM
POKEMASTERALEX
FC:
IGN:

I meant like if you wanted to trade me all of the power items, and I trade you azurill and a bunch of bred guys. Just tell me which ones you want and I'll see if I can get them

Old April 5th, 2008, 06:57 PM
Majay-hi
FC:
IGN:

Got an hydropump bagon?
Filllllllr

Old April 5th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Metakazam
Is a Loon.
FC:
IGN:

Send a message via Yahoo to Metakazam
Got Bracer, Anklet, and Weight I'm looking for a Zangoose currently and a few other things that my mind is blocking ATM.
Old April 5th, 2008, 07:05 PM
POKEMASTERALEX
FC:
IGN:

ahh sorry man, not readily. I would need a lot of time, I don't have a female bagon and I need to find a heart scale to re-teach a gyarados hydro pump

**Edit- I do have a zangoose!

Old April 5th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Metakazam
Is a Loon.
FC:
IGN:

Send a message via Yahoo to Metakazam
Does a Zangoose and 2 fillers w/ tm's sound good for the 3 power items i'm offering?
Old April 5th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Majay-hi
FC:
IGN:

Do u have a hypnosis febas

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links