The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old July 8th, 2010, 11:43 AM
dragoniteuser
The dragon master

Nature: Jolly
Well... you should make decision about the first gym leader AFTER you've picked the starters, cause if the starters are gonna be nidorans for example, than the leader should be Ivy cause nidorans or their evolutions would have little chance against a ground team!

Lance
the Dragon master

-Gifted with powers of the Viridian forest
-Telepathically communicates with Pokémon
-Heals their wounds
-Controls Dragon Pokémon
Old July 8th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoniteuser View Post
Well... you should make decision about the first gym leader AFTER you've picked the starters, cause if the starters are gonna be nidorans for example, than the leader should be Ivy cause nidorans or their evolutions would have little chance against a ground team!
the starters have been decided on since last week.
Old July 8th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Capture13
Beginning Trainer

regardless if u choose zangoose, seviper, growlithe or houndour, please edit the learnd moves because they all have really bad sets. Adding egg moves, etc. would really help them out.
Old July 8th, 2010, 03:42 PM
gamefreak6597
Beginning Trainer

Those trees look great actually! The pokecenters missing a bar next to the door ;o it looks funny. But great job!
Old July 13th, 2010, 07:15 AM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Update (07.09.10)
Spoiler:

After a week of hard work, I bring you new screenies. In these pics are shots of Serebe Lake, Serebe Tunnel, Brazzen Fields and Lightyear City. As you will notice Lightyear City has changed ALOT since 2008, where it looked like a lazily edited Pewter City. By the end of the night, I hope to provide screenshots of Lightyear Gym and maybe i'll reveal "Terra" the first gym leaders sprite, which should be all too familiar. The starters have been picked but I'm not quite ready to reveal that yet.

Remember these are just a few screens. More in the first post
Spoiler:

Beta News
The beta length has been decided. It's been decided that the beta will go from Kai Village to Neon Town. That means 2 gyms, a rival battle and an event that involves the Syndicate. You'll be able to capture roughly 30+ pokemon.
With that said, I am currently scripting the events of Jaded Way and Point Harbor, which is one town over from Neon Town. Currently the beta is slated to be released on August 25th, 2010 if everything goes according to plan.

Last edited by Quilava's Master; July 30th, 2010 at 07:43 AM.
Old July 14th, 2010, 03:05 AM
AZI
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to AZI
its good to see that some "abbandoned hacks" are comming back to live

wish u best of luck with this return and hope ull do everything as u want to

btw. i hope there will be some nido M walking freely near beggining zones ( i love nido king

once again GL ... nice screenies

Hacks i like :

Old July 17th, 2010, 02:23 AM
dragku
Beginning Trainer

cool game best hack i rate 5/5
Old July 23rd, 2010, 08:47 AM
DMAC
Pokemon Master

Great to hear progress is going well since the thread was reopened...cant wait to patch it up.

Old July 23rd, 2010, 10:09 AM
drew6464
Artist, spriter

Nature: Relaxed
I notice your sprites are not very good. Sorry for being rude, but I think I can do much better. I've been willing to try out this new sprite I made for a game:
Attached Images
File Type: png characterBOY.png‎ (3.2 KB, 55 views)
If you cannot get ahold of me / sent a message with no reply to me, the best course of action would be to send me a message on Skype (hesitationaggravation) or deviantART (monochrome0), because I am by no means consistently active on these forums.

Every tear is
Every tear is
Every teardrop is a waterfall
Every tear is
Every tear is
Every teardrop is a waterfall
Old July 30th, 2010, 04:43 AM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Alpha 1 of Shattered Dreams 2010 has been released!! Look to the first post for the download....
I'm sorry this Beta/Alpha was released by a team member of mine before he got my earlier message. This beta has been pushed back to August 25th, 2010. It's not quite how I like it just yet. Also the intro hasn't changed and neither has the title screen. I wished for these things to be fixed along with an error that was noticed by a team member late last night (a glitch in Lakeview). Sorry for any issues that were caused, and to anyone who already got their hands on the beta, please delete it as it is not complete enough, though I suppose if you were to make it past the glitch in Lakeview, you would be able to progress further into the hack.

Last edited by Quilava's Master; July 30th, 2010 at 07:38 AM.
Old July 30th, 2010, 06:29 AM
DuoRyan
I'm a solo player

Nature: Calm
Weird when I got to the second town the game reset?
I talking about lakeview?

Pokemon X Shiny ~ Honeedge - 9 egg, Pumpkaboo - 1328 egg, Mawile - 299 egg, Noibat - 800ish egg, Fennekin - 905 egg, Ralts - 109 egg, Klefki - 630 egg, Absol - 151 egg, Eevee - 6 egg Goomy - 2114 egg Goomy - 478 egg Goomy - 523 egg(Hidden Ability!)
Pokemon X - Taking a break.
Pokemon Shooting Star! The adventure begin here, so what are you waiting for? Click the Link!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=255794
Old July 30th, 2010, 07:41 AM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuoRyan View Post
Weird when I got to the second town the game reset?
I talking about lakeview?
Noted, the Beta was released before I was perfectly content with it's current state. I haven't really been too involved in this hack since the announcement of the beta, my team (consisting of all real life friends, including Scyther X) took over preparing the beta, and I just found out this glitch last night. Still they went ahead and released it anyways. Either way the official first beta is to be released August 25 2010, right before Scyther X and I start college.
Old August 6th, 2010, 09:17 PM
nasonex
is trying to learn how to hack

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to nasonex Send a message via Yahoo to nasonex
Nice Hack there Quilava's Master. Got me looking at the
screenies over and over again! :D

Can't wait for the next Update!

Good Luck and More Power! :3

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 20th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartgoldsoulsilver View Post
i use firered to patch this

and i play it

and erything look gay
is it even a game
That means you messed up in the process. You need a CLEAN Fire Red rom and Lunar IPS to patch it. I just tested it and it works flawlessly over on this end.

Updates are coming soon...
Old September 9th, 2010, 08:13 PM
XDragonRiderX
My oh my, how time has passed.

Nature: Serious
I found a scripting error. When you run out of Pokemon, it says MOM instead of Grandma.
Old September 11th, 2010, 12:58 AM
Shinx
it's a mad world

Thread closed via owner's request.

Closed~

Sponsored Links