Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page FireRed hack: Pokemon: Shattered Dreams

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old June 24th, 2008 (04:29 PM).
Starting anew...

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by destinedjagold:
what do you mean by 'officially done with this hack', QM..?
Quote originally posted by SlowpokeVII:
To me, it seems like QM meant finished with Beta 1.0.. But I'm not entirely sure.
Both of you, look at the spoiler( Don't you like looking at spoilers?). I hope that answers your question...
Old June 24th, 2008 (04:31 PM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
i know. I read it, but I didn't understand how the line 'officially done with this hack' is connected to it (the content of the spoiler), and that is why I asked.

3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

Old June 25th, 2008 (05:14 AM).
Shattered Dreams '13

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by destinedjagold:
what do you mean by 'officially done with this hack', QM..?
Quote originally posted by SlowpokeVII:
To me, it seems like QM meant finished with Beta 1.0.. But I'm not entirely sure.
Lol sry just a sick twisted joke. We're actualli started on Beta 1.5. whihc includes more call spots (for use with the cell phone) the battle buckle (use with cellphone) and of course the new mini game and room decorations! We're workin people and no we have not given up we dont plan to anytime son. We're plannin to give more new screens soon.
Old June 26th, 2008 (09:32 AM).
Shadow Trainer

seems liek, we're goin to have to hold on the mini games for now... theres a minor problem and we're gonna have to increase the length of the mini game
Old June 26th, 2008 (09:57 AM).
Retired Hacker

Nature: Calm
The screens looks great, I thinkg I'm gonna try this out later.
Old June 27th, 2008 (07:09 AM).
Shattered Dreams '13

OK I have decided to take the advice of someone who suggested it. We have new grass: Yes i know its the same grass from SG but i do have permission to use it but idk if i will keep it: just look

Old June 27th, 2008 (04:00 PM).
Starting anew...

Nature: Timid
It's good, but where's the grass animation, OW sprites?
Old July 2nd, 2008 (02:52 PM).
Shattered Dreams '13

its been kinda quiet here without us..time to eliviate your fears. We finally have pieseas remapped and even have the road leading up to the yet unamed route leading to frigy cove..screenies soon
Old July 2nd, 2008 (02:54 PM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
I saw the screen with new grass and it reminded me...
will the hack's grass be having it's animation? :\

3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

Old July 2nd, 2008 (03:01 PM).
Shattered Dreams '13

it will when we have a difinitive grass type im not reli likng this one im tryng to either find a new one or make one from scratch
Old July 4th, 2008 (09:22 PM).
Shadow Trainer

Guess what? The OW sprites are done, a pic will be up soon, i jus reli got into spritin nd i guess dis is my first try at it, hope u like it and constructive critism is welcome
Old July 5th, 2008 (11:08 AM).
Shattered Dreams '13

Hey the break is over production on this is back up to 125% hehehe new screens coming soon!
Old July 6th, 2008 (08:01 AM).
Random Supporter

ei dude did you have plan to add all d/p pokes or just a few of them? hope to see more great screenie :D keep it up

Old July 9th, 2008 (06:12 PM).
Shattered Dreams '13

has it realli been that long? Damn we're al the way on the third page.. well anywho updates:

There is to be another region added...Aside frm ZINNOS. and heres how its gonna go. You'll have to ferry there and you are only allowed to bring one pokemon with you. You get the ferry ticket from someone (wont say who) and going to this region is reli like starting over....you'll see more later. There is also the addition of prized pokemon (1 of a kinds that aren't legendaries). And as noted in the first post room decorations BUT this isnt for your room in pilot Town its for the room at your house.. your REAL home with both your parents (you'll get there eventually) just as your parents begin to play bigger role in the story. The new region features pokemon not available to Zinnos. We added a mini game but im not too sure where i want to throw it yet lmao. Uhm wat else do we have in store...o yea! Im trying to get a FAUX nite and day thing going but im probably gonna quit that idea soon LMAO...And if yu played Beta 1 you'll notice that yes there is a GREAT chance that you (when part of the story) will travel with others so do look forward to that,..uhm idk what else to show so i guess ima c eryone later. And these screens are about a week or so old so the OW are alredi inserted

Spoiler:

CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT LMAO

As you can clearly see...Pieseas is fixed to add on FRIGY COVE ENTRANCE

Absol A Prized Pokemon...And look what move it's using.. 0.o

This is just a test idt a seedot dol will be available for real lol
Old July 11th, 2008 (12:07 PM).
Shadow Trainer

Quote originally posted by wildarms001:
ei dude did you have plan to add all d/p pokes or just a few of them? hope to see more great screenie :D keep it up
just a few of them Alot were reli stupid or just weird...some we wanted in but ran outta space
Old July 12th, 2008 (10:42 AM). Edited July 12th, 2008 by Quilava's Master.
Shattered Dreams '13

UPDATE
I know everyone is sick of looking at D/P tiles...so i'll do us all some form of favor...there are 3 regions instead of the zinnos only..Now there is The ZINNOS region and the AKIDO region. The third region is unamed and geographically unset. But anyways when traveling from ZINNOS to AKIDO there are plenty of scenery changes since as in the real world not everywhere looks the same. So when you arrive in AKIDO there will be different trees, different grass and MAYBE different houses that all depend . I dont want all the regions to look the same visually. Feedback VERY welcome.

Q: Why are you talking about a new region so soon isnt that after the pokemon league.
Spoiler:
A: Nope you get to venture into the new regions FAR earlier than ANY previous game. The gyms are split up so that there not all in one region thus forcing you to go to the new regions.
Old July 14th, 2008 (01:26 PM).
Shattered Dreams '13

Quote originally posted by drift king:
when is beta 1.5 comin out cuz i was all into beta 1 and then it said rom hack ended lol i love dat hack it is very entertaining
ahahaha well this time we dont really have a set date liek last time we were aiming for June 20 (we got it out the 22nd) but im thinkin a lil after your first gym in the AKIDO region whihc isnt that far off
Old July 15th, 2008 (10:34 AM).
Banned

Nature: Hasty
Aha this is nice. A lil after it sounds cool.

DC_93
Old July 15th, 2008 (12:32 PM).

Hello! That such?
Well the hack not this one badly, but I see the palettes dead averages (I refer that are very dark) The tiles are not bad, but the buson of this celestial FR?
And script seem to be good.
It is quite salu2!
Old July 15th, 2008 (12:36 PM).

Quote originally posted by Quilava's Master:
ahahaha well this time we dont really have a set date liek last time we were aiming for June 20 (we got it out the 22nd) but im thinkin a lil after your first gym in the AKIDO region whihc isnt that far off
well ok then realy enjoy ur hack one of the best i've played so far keep it up and i realy hope u finish this hack some people never finish there hacks
Old July 15th, 2008 (01:06 PM).
The Legendary Master of Light!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Calm
I like the storyline, if you'd like I can more insert tiles into this hack as well. Good luck anyway.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm gradually learning to use Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Old July 15th, 2008 (02:54 PM).
Shattered Dreams '13

Quote originally posted by darkcookie_93:
Aha this is nice. A lil after it sounds cool.

DC_93:t259:
LMAO thanks for the comment DC idky people think you are so harsh..you're really not

Quote originally posted by LordofLopunnys:
this hack is awesome. keep up the good work
Thanks ;)

Quote originally posted by Miloticx100pre:
Hello! That such?
Well the hack not this one badly, but I see the palettes dead averages (I refer that are very dark) The tiles are not bad, but the buson of this celestial FR?
And script seem to be good.
It is quite salu2!
Well ill take that as a compliment. and BTW I love the palette

Quote originally posted by drift king:
well ok then realy enjoy ur hack one of the best i've played so far keep it up and i realy hope u finish this hack some people never finish there hacks
Trust me we WILL finish

Quote originally posted by Silver Riolu:
I like the storyline, if you'd like I can more insert tiles into this hack as well. Good luck anyway.
Ah Silver Riolu i'll PM you on that subject ;)

Okay people. We have a few updates. You take a cruise ship to AKIDO unlike from AKIDO to the UNAMED region where you take a Ferry. But you will need a pass which you'll get soon...uhm Frigy COve is mapped and thats about it for now
Old July 16th, 2008 (09:47 AM).

I liked it if there could be a way of importing or creatin D/P pokemon cries
Old July 19th, 2008 (10:39 PM).

Shinx as a starter was very interesting. I'm kind of disapointed in your choices for early pokemon though. Not to mention Phanpy is a pain. Could you adjust its stats? The sub-leader concept is cool, but why not just make gym trainers harder? I love bulbasaur being wild.
Old July 20th, 2008 (02:55 PM).
Shattered Dreams '13

Quote originally posted by DietCokeSeeker:
Shinx as a starter was very interesting. I'm kind of disapointed in your choices for early pokemon though. Not to mention Phanpy is a pain. Could you adjust its stats? The sub-leader concept is cool, but why not just make gym trainers harder? I love bulbasaur being wild.
Realy? Well the early pokemon were that of usualy standards but yea..they are going to change soon. Phanpy....yeah...changed. The gym leaders are stronger but i think that having a sub leader makes it so that you dont have to just go battle the leader and move on in the game. Notice how Fern wasn't at the gym? Adds a little more adventure to the game.

Anyways ok people update: We have a new (probably final) sprite for Scarlet we've used like 4 different bases for her before and non of them suited her..but the new one is quite nice IMO..you will all see soon enough..We have a few surprises in store for you all...but you will have to waiut a few days for the screenshots...as a matter of fact this thread will be under construction meanwhile..so enjoy BETA 1 and dont mind the first post if its empty or if we dont update immediately

~QM

Sponsored Links