Roleplay LoungeLounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
1. No experience is gained in the Safari Zone. The Zone is only to be used to catch Pokémon, not to train the ones you already have.
2. Every once in a while, the first line of this post will indicate that a special offer Pokémon is available. There will only be one of each such Pokémon, so whoever first makes a suitable post to catch it gets it. The offer Pokémon will be listed near the bottom of this post when it is available. Each character can only catch one offer Pokémon maximum. Also, if nobody catches an offer Pokémon when it is offered, it will be gone forever. An Offer Pokemon will be available for 24 hours from when I first post that it is available.
3. The Pokémon must be caught in a proper battle. Unlike in the electronic games, you must battle a Safari Zone Pokémon before you catch it. Also, if a post is below quality standards, an RP mod or myself will post and say so; in that case, the catch does not count until you fix the post.
4. Only one catch per character per week, maximum. You can now catch Safari Zone Pokemon any time, but at least 7 full days (that's 168 hours) must pass between a given character's catches. If you have multiple characters, making a catch for one character does not affect your ability to make catches with your other character(s).
5. Catching a Safari Zone Pokémon must be done all in one post. If your post exceeds the character limit, you may split it into sequential posts, but that is the only case in which a person may make more than one Safari Zone post in one day. You may describe searching -- in fact, this is strongly encouraged -- but any Safari Zone post must end in a successful capture.
The lists below show the Pokémon available in the Safari Zone. The Pokémon in the first list must be caught in the Safari Zone -- nowhere else. The Pokémon in the second list can be caught in the Safari Zone, but they can also be caught in other topics.
These Pokémon may ONLY be caught in the Safari Zone. Unlike the games, you fight the Pokémon in proper battles.