• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Idea for a pokemon game

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
Ok, To start this out, This is just an idea. If someone wants to make a game of this is not going to be me because i stink at making pokemon games.

Okay here's The plot:

It's 500 Years into the future from pokemon diamond and pearl. In the time that's Passed, All pokemon have died out. The humans are the only ones left. As you start out, You can choose To play as a boy or a girl. One day, You get chosen to go meet Professor Cedar At his lab because he wants to show you his newest invention. This invention uses the DNA code of pokemon and allows the user to become that Pokemon. Professor Cedar says that he has three samples of pokemon DNA for you to pick from (i don't know what pokemon yet). This will be your starter. His son (your rival) will get one too. Throughout the game, You will try to look for any trace of Real pokemon. You will have to transform to get past obstacles. And face other trainers who have this new high tech device. And maybe some gym leaders and elite four will be in there too....
I don't know....

So, What do you think?

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
Well...

Believe it or not, I Actually have begun to work on a game with this storyline, So don't mind what i said on the first post.

So........

I REALLY need to know your opinions on the storyline...

Please?

Ionic

God of nothing
Years
Erm its okay but....

If its his newest invention how come theres gonna be loads of pokemon people already ?
Maybe you could change it so you become of age say 10-11 and you start the journey instead ?

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2011
I have to agree. It doesn't make much sense for a brad spankin' new invention to already be in widespread use. Also, I'm not to comfortable with the whole "warps your DNA and turns you into a pokemon" idea. For one thing, I've always figured that regenesis would be a slow (and probably painful) process. Maybe the device could create holographic pokemon from their DNA instead?

« Extraho »

Cookies, anybody? :3
Years
Please don't say that only humans are left cause then you're saying a 100% Pokemon are dead then its pointless searching for them.

Also; if Pokemon don't exist, then how can there be wild encounters, trainer battles, and gym battles?
In such a game wild encounters are impossible.
Tell me, if trainers all around the world are using this technology then :
1]Why is the word "new invention" used?
2]What exactly are you investigating?

Also; it isn't really logical for you to find Pokemon DNA lying around in grass and caves just for you to pick up. Especially to get passed "obstacles"

It's a good plot but you'll have to fix up a lot of stuff before it can be used in a game.

Last edited:
Back