Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Tools, Tutorials & Resources
Reload this Page Resource Bob's Customizable Pokemon Files

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old 1 Week Ago (5:25 PM).
Still waiting for that elevator

Nature: Jolly
After posting a few resources of my own and looking at the feedback I received, I've decided to create this resource in the hopes of making something useful to hackers of every kind.

Welcome to my Customizable Pokemon resource! I know there are many 721 patches out there that have many impressive features, such as form changing and mega evolving, but they all have to be patched to a clean ROM. The following resource allows you to add every single Pokemon, including megas and gen 7 mons, into any ROM, no matter how much you've edited it previously (provided you have enough free space). This can be done thanks to many tools, such as PGE, D&D, and IPES/IPTS.

So yeah, basically I plan to release fully customizable Pokemon files that can be imported into any ROM through PGE, D&D, and IPES/IPTS (they will be released in the following formats: ini, pkmn, and trf.

What are the advantages of using this rather than patching a ROM, you may ask? Well...
-It can be used on almost any kind of ROM, even edited ones
-No need for a custom ini just for the patch (it can go along with whatever ini files you are using for your hack)
-It's fully customizable! You can choose where to insert everything, and you can choose which Pokemon you need and which Pokemon you don't! That means no more unnecessary wasted space on Pokemon you don't plan on using!

I'll release a download soon, but I have a screenshot here of what I've got so far (these are for PGE) :
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that everyone who believes into Him shall by no means perish but have eternal life.

Acts 2:21
And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't too scared to admit it, then copy and paste this into your signature.

Jesus is Lord!

My Projects:

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (1:17 AM).
The Mighty Hacker

Nature: Calm
That is definitely better than a patch. Though they have their strengths, i would definitely pick this one over a patch. When do you estimate the release will be?
Old 1 Week Ago (10:59 AM).

Quote originally posted by [email protected]:
That is definitely better than a patch. Though they have their strengths, i would definitely pick this one over a patch. When do you estimate the release will be?
I'll probably release them one gen at a time, expect gen 4 to be ready by June 30th.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that everyone who believes into Him shall by no means perish but have eternal life.

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't too scared to admit it, then copy and paste this into your signature.

Jesus is Lord!

My Projects:
Old 1 Week Ago (3:12 PM).
Accept no Imitations!

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Skype™ to Gamer2020
Quote originally posted by Bobsomeness:
After posting a few resources of my own and looking at the feedback I received, I've decided to create this resource in the hopes of making something useful to hackers of every kind.

Welcome to my Customizable Pokemon resource! I know there are many 721 patches out there that have many impressive features, such as form changing and mega evolving, but they all have to be patched to a clean ROM. The following resource allows you to add every single Pokemon, including megas and gen 7 mons, into any ROM, no matter how much you've edited it previously (provided you have enough free space). This can be done thanks to many tools, such as PGE, D&D, and IPES/IPTS.

So yeah, basically I plan to release fully customizable Pokemon files that can be imported into any ROM through PGE, D&D, and IPES/IPTS (they will be released in the following formats: ini, pkmn, and trf.

What are the advantages of using this rather than patching a ROM, you may ask? Well...
-It can be used on almost any kind of ROM, even edited ones
-No need for a custom ini just for the patch (it can go along with whatever ini files you are using for your hack)
-It's fully customizable! You can choose where to insert everything, and you can choose which Pokemon you need and which Pokemon you don't! That means no more unnecessary wasted space on Pokemon you don't plan on using!

I'll release a download soon, but I have a screenshot here of what I've got so far (these are for PGE) :
Been too busy to do this myself but glad someone is at least attempting this. Could you try having the inis numbered? It will make it so people can just use the import all button.

Pokemon Game Editor Download!
Accept no imitations!
Old 1 Week Ago (5:47 PM).

Quote originally posted by Gamer2020:
Been too busy to do this myself but glad someone is at least attempting this. Could you try having the inis numbered? It will make it so people can just use the import all button.
Sure thing

Jesus is Lord!

My Projects:
Old 1 Week Ago (12:37 AM).
The Mighty Hacker

Nature: Calm
Thanks for replying! I wish you god luck. =)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links