The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development

Notices

Game Development Your number one stop for anything related to creating games (except ROM hacks). You can even make your own!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 3rd, 2008, 10:40 AM
MBlack475
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
hey is there a tool to extract 3d models from wii .iso's (SSBB, PBR) and put them into .3ds format?? i know it's possible but i don't know how to do it.

Old June 3rd, 2008, 04:18 PM
tokinini
Beginning Trainer

I need some body to make me sora and riku (from kingdom hearts) front and back sprites.
Can anyone do it?

Other than that, how do you edit the battle system text in pokemon essentials? (poccil's)

And can anyone get me the pictures of Gold and Crystal throwing the pokeball?(redone to look natural like in ruby and saphire)

Support these games!!!
Old June 4th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Wichu
Project Amethyst

Nature: Naive
Go into the script editor, press Ctrl+Shift+F, and type what text you want to replace.

Then replace the selected text with what you want.
Old June 4th, 2008, 08:53 AM
LoneWolfe007
Beginning Trainer

Does anyone have a character set of Ash Ketchum for RPG Maker XP? That I could use for my game?

Also one more thing, is it possible to set up a service on RPG Maker XP, like uh for example a nintendo wii has..like a friend code thing..like okay for my game I want to be able to have real friends that play the game aswell and they like exchange friend codes so ingame they can send eachother emails and stuff.
Old June 6th, 2008, 04:01 AM
jamie.ds
PokePlanet Owner

Please help when i go to click download from someones attachments it goes to a blank page with a blank pic of a 1 by 12 pic. please help as i want to download other peoples attachments!!!
Old June 6th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Glitchfinder
Let's all get along, please?

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie.ds View Post
Please help when i go to click download from someones attachments it goes to a blank page with a blank pic of a 1 by 12 pic. please help as i want to download other peoples attachments!!!
Please be a little more specific. What attachment is it, and what is the picture?

Glitchfinder's Scripts

Old June 6th, 2008, 02:04 PM
jamie.ds
PokePlanet Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchfinder View Post
Please be a little more specific. What attachment is it, and what is the picture?
Ok well im trying to download an attachment from the mmorpg game thread but when i do it just does what i said above.
Old June 6th, 2008, 04:55 PM
spike6958
Actor in Training

Nature: Brave
Hey guy's, i havn't posted it yet but im busy working on my new Pokemon game, now i have designed a number of Towns and Citys for my game but im having some trouble coming up with names for them, what i want to know it what do you do when naming a city, do you just name it after somthing significant in your town, or just the first name that pops in your head or what?

Please note i don't want help with name as i want to think of them myself im just a little stuck at the moment but if i can get a good way of choosing names i shoud be fine and maybe even be able to post my game up in the main showcase section of the board, with in the next week or so.
Old June 6th, 2008, 05:18 PM
O.G. Duke
a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to O.G. Duke
Alright now. Yeah, you can do it in both ways.
The first way is 'name it after somthing significant in your town'
Example: You town is planted lots of flower, so you can try to name your town with a "FL" in front, like 'Flacess Town'...

The second way is just a name that is nice to hear.
Example: A big city where your 8th gym located. The name should be really powerful like Gospel City, Rexgrip City or else. ( Just a name pops in your head )

Hope this help!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old June 6th, 2008, 07:21 PM
DamianLeonhart

Nature: Naughty
I am a little weird when I name my towns, I get them exactly how I want them then I look at the whole town. Whatever pops into my head is the name I choose. I have one game that I have named all of the town, maybe temporarily, after the towns surrounding where I live. I've considered actually picking a place, not in Japan, and creating a map like that.
Old June 6th, 2008, 09:49 PM
ali madan
Beginning Trainer

Old June 7th, 2008, 09:44 AM
twyla silverneedle
Beginning Trainer

Hi
I would like to request of any tools to change an Intro, an easy to use script editor(or a person who could help me with script editing) and a program i could use to edit text,
I'm new to this so please correct me if i don't use the right words

_thx
T.Silver
Old June 7th, 2008, 10:45 AM
fudgy
so i herd you liek mudkipz?

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to fudgy
i want a request on how to make a pokemon game tutorial ;( im a newb
Old June 7th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Glitchfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali madan View Post
hi, may I have the gyms tilesets please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by twyla silverneedle View Post
Hi
I would like to request of any tools to change an Intro, an easy to use script editor(or a person who could help me with script editing) and a program i could use to edit text,
I'm new to this so please correct me if i don't use the right words

_thx
T.Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgy View Post
i want a request on how to make a pokemon game tutorial ;( im a newb

As is stated in the first post of this thread, this is NOT a request thread. Try things out, look around, and get used to what you're doing. Also, have a look at the tutorials section, as well as the resources thread.

Glitchfinder's Scripts

Old June 7th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Savant

Actually, you can make requests within a certain limit.
The first post you quoted is the only one of them with a valid request in accordance to the rules of this thread.
Old June 7th, 2008, 12:18 PM
jamie.ds
PokePlanet Owner

Please help me.
my post is above.
Old June 7th, 2008, 12:40 PM
fudgy

hm well can i request a help session (tutorial) for how to put npc in RPG Maker Xp?
and how to make them have scripts to draw animation, and make them walk to you, ect and start talking.

or something simular.
Old June 7th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Glitchfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie.ds View Post
Please help me.
my post is above.
Which attachment? Was it uploaded to this site, or does it link to another site entirely? And, what is this picture that it gives you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgy View Post
hm well can i request a help session (tutorial) for how to put npc in RPG Maker Xp?
and how to make them have scripts to draw animation, and make them walk to you, ect and start talking.

or something simular.
Try downloading Poccil's Pokemon Essentials, reading the instructions, and then setting up a trainer using the appropriate text file. That's if I interpreted your request right...

Glitchfinder's Scripts

Old June 7th, 2008, 09:56 PM
rm2kdude
Advanced Pixel-Artist

Nature: Jolly
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G8RLX7AS

The game lags with larger maps, I've asked at rmxp.org(they never checked the demo><) It's the tile-class rewrite script that is causing lag with large maps.

Hopefully someone can fix this!
Old June 7th, 2008, 10:01 PM
fudgy

ok ill try that, thnx you

edit : just tried to do that...i had no clue what anyof that ment, or which one to use n shiz

Last edited by fudgy; June 7th, 2008 at 10:12 PM.
Old June 7th, 2008, 11:06 PM
cessusbangy
Beginning Trainer

Hi! Can someone please make me a Pokemon Ruby tilemap file... As I'm editing the region map... Can someone please attach it if they have one?
(I want it as the original hoeen map... All I wanna do is add a green dot to a certain place)

Last edited by cessusbangy; June 7th, 2008 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Mistake
Old June 8th, 2008, 01:01 AM
jamie.ds
PokePlanet Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchfinder View Post
Which attachment? Was it uploaded to this site, or does it link to another site entirely? And, what is this picture that it gives you?
Yes it was uploaded to here but as i said above when i click it it just goes to a blank screen.

Thhe 1 by 1 pic....... I dont know cause i cant see that small.

Last edited by jamie.ds; June 8th, 2008 at 01:12 AM.
Old June 8th, 2008, 05:16 AM
fudgy

when i try to creat (test run) my game, i get a error saying the following in the pictures

zoom in to read the error message

anyone know how to fix this?
and if you need my game or shiz to fix it, pm me and tell meh what to do.

i think its in the pokemon starter kit , because i didnt really do anything except add a few events (text box onces/npc/quest/transportation from one lvl to the next) and i made maps.
Old June 8th, 2008, 05:36 AM
Ridley
Beware of Meta Ridley!

Did you set your starting position right at the house? Because in the starting intro it initializes your character and stuff. So its probably because you have no character defined...You can go through the whole intro or find a way around it. Tbh i dont really know. sorry =\

Old June 8th, 2008, 05:37 AM
fudgy

argg how do i avoid this ? or fix it plz some one
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here