Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub > The Team Room Archive
Reload this Page Team Dimensional

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Team Room Archive
The Team Room is now closed—no new posts can be made at this point. This forum will no longer be visible from the end of the month, but remains accessible by the URL.
Original description: Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

Old November 14th, 2014 (10:01 AM). Edited November 18th, 2014 by EverM.

Team Name: Team Dimensional
Hack Name: Pokémon Dimension Version
Hack of: Fire Red

Introduction

Hi. My name isn't EverM but you can call me that. Since the first time I played a hack rom, I knew that I could make one too. I read a lot of tutorials and now I feel I'm ready to make one. But I need your help. I know that together, we can make one of the best hack roms ever!

Story

You are a 14 years old boy/girl who finally can get your first Pokémon and start a journey. However, when you go to the lab, there isn't any starter! So, you go back home, but on the way you find a lot of strange people around a strange little green Pokémon. It uses a attack, taking one of the man out of the way, but bumps into you. So, a big flash happens and you are back at your room. You think that it was just a dream and go get your Pokémon. However, the journey isn't as calm as you expected. You meet new people, discover secrets about your region, battle evil guys and there is this Pokémon that seems to be related to everything! All this and more in Pokémon Dimension.

Features

New Region
Multiple Rivals
741 Pokémon from all six generations
New Tiles
Moves and Abilities from Gen 4-6
New Archipelago with many islands
Deepest Story
Gym Leaders appear more, they don't just give badges
Difficulty increased a little bit
Battle Two Evil Teams
And much more!

What We Are Looking For

Advanced Scripters
Spriters
Tileset Inserter
Any other thing you think we need!

Application Form

Name:
Time Zone:
Skills:
Past Experience:
Proof of Work (obligatory):

Current Team

EverM: Leader, Mapper, Basic Scripting

Hope you join the team!
Old December 16th, 2014 (04:23 AM).
Writer

Nature: Calm
Name: TJ/Penumbra
Skill(s): Story writing / Writing support
Proof of Work: Not in Pokemon but I've spent many years working on my own stories and helping others with tons of ideas and script (not "scripting") writing for things like youtube videos and whatnot I may have not done anything Pokemon related in story I'm positive I'd be very helpful and it's something I really enjoy.
Availability: Available most times, EST
What you want to do for this hack: Help the story be the best and most interesting it can be.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)