Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub > The Team Room Archive
Reload this Page Help recruitment thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Team Room Archive
The Team Room is now closed—no new posts can be made at this point. This forum will no longer be visible from the end of the month, but remains accessible by the URL.
Original description: Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

Old June 24th, 2010 (03:06 PM). Edited June 25th, 2010 by Nosophoros.
I'm eating your cake

Nature: Relaxed
Hack Name: Pokemon Dusk [Working Title]

Hack of: Pokemon Ruby

No Storyline yet

Finished Percentage: Virtually none (a few sprites)

Your Hacking Skills: A beginning spriter

What help or skill you're looking for: Need someone to insert some tiles for me.

Contact information: PM me for my e-mail and/or facebook account info.

DBZ Signature by x Necromorph x
Old June 26th, 2010 (04:01 PM).
Rocket -X-

Nature: Brave
Send a message via AIM to dirtboy146
the name is pokemon creation
hack of fire red
i have currently drawn out some of the mapping and have about a 3rd of the main storyline done
its going to be a very detailed hack with a special celebi time travel event, mewtwo strikes back event and a mew event so far. i want it to include kanto johto and sohto( my new region which i have about half the mapping drawn out)
i need people who are good at scripting, in-game mapping,and the intro screen. please message me for more details or goto my facebook im always on there. the link is in my profile on here
Old June 27th, 2010 (04:56 PM).
Cody?! where are you???

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to SierraTDI Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SierraTDI
Hack name: Pokemon Light platinum
Hack of: FireRed

Additional information about the hack: its a hack where you are a coordinator fighting in contests with your rival jessilina and you go to two regions kanto and sinnoh you start off in sinnoh then work your way to kanto to be the best coordnatior ever

Hacking Skills: Mapping,title screen editing

Finished percentage: 000.5

What help or skill you're looking for: ow makers inseters tile making world map makers and connectors

Additional contact information: contact me at msn:[email protected] aim:[email protected]

Additional information: if you guys are willing to help its appreciated
Old June 28th, 2010 (08:30 AM).

Hack name: Pokemon: Revenge of the Ice Warriors
Hack of : Fire Red

Additional information about this hack: This hack is going to be taking place in the sinnoh region after an assault from a Dangerous pokemon who intends to freeze all of the pokemon universe. As the hero goes on to find and take down the pokemon. Team rocket steps in, attempting to catch the pokemon in order to harness its power and destroy the earth

while on the way to finding and defeating/capturing the pokemon, the player obviously goes through the sinnoh gyms and such
all the maps will be with a frozen type of design. Snow on the trees and ice everywhere.
Even the lakes trio will be frozen over and walkable overhead
Azelf Uxie and Mesprit will still be available but they all learn *** ****
and moving onwards the game is much more difficult then DPP
and the distortion world will obviously not be added because its too confusing
only the people who will help out with the hack will know exactly who the ice person is going to be (i might make it a fakemon)

Hacking Skills: OK! mapping.. not good but decent, Intermediate scripting. and thats about it

Finished percentage: 0 because i need to insert all the snow tiles to make a single map along with alot of tile insertion for DPP tiles

Looking for help with : OW inserters/Makers, Spriters for pokemon stances in battle, Good mapper possibly. Tile inserter. Music Inserter. Title Screen Inserter. World Map Editor
and PRO scriptor I can handle most scripts but not the more heavily advanced like the prof. Rowan script
i also need some one to edit and make the new hero player

Further information : FULL credit will be given to those who do their job in their field. If you do mapping for at least half the game, You get 100% Credit
if u do only a quarter of the game u get 50% credit

CONTACT ME: Via Visitors message
Shoot me a pm
Old June 29th, 2010 (10:39 AM). Edited June 30th, 2010 by knizz.

Hack name: Pokemon NE

Hack of: Unnamed Document 1

Information about the hack: I'm creating the game from scratch. The game-play will be completely different from the other games and more similar to the anime. For example: There is no separate battle-screen anymore. Because I don't know if this project is doable I'm making a "tech-demo" first. It only contains Pallet Town, 5 Pokemons and 2 Characters.

Finished percentage: 2% I wrote a thumb-meta-assembler.

Your hacking skills: HEX and ASM!

What help or skill you're looking for: I need a tileset and one or two overworld-sprites.

Contact information: Send me a PM.

Additional information: I only need this tileset for testing. It only needs as much tiles as neccesary for Pallet Town (as in the anime!). However, there are two things which are very important to me.
1. Realistic Proportions: A character shouldn't be half the size of a building
2. No obvious paralleles with the grid. The map should look natural.
Just watch the first episode and you know what I want it to look like. The overworld characters should fit the tiles but don't need (many) animations. The tiles have to be 8x8 pixels.
Old June 29th, 2010 (04:48 PM).

I have started a project, it is so far not named, but will be a humorous adventure in a brand new region. This region has very many different environments including 2 big cities, mountains, a volcano, beach, dinosaur time type environment, a desert, a ghost town, forest, jungle, artic, and even space.

it will be a hack of fire red

The game focuses on a weather legendary that created this region.

You start your journey is a big city, you decide that you want to become a trainer and get a pokemon from the local professor after getting the pokemon you see team rocket, you battle them and find out they have kidnapped your mother. You and your alcoholic father decide to go and rescue your mother, but split up. You encounter your father multiple times getting himself in trouble.

Details of the story are still being written by our writer, but what we really need is tilesets, a new overworld sprite, and a few new pokemon. (if interested i will give you detials) :D

I need artist

My hacking skill: i'm a good scripter/mapper :D

percentage: 1, 2 percent (trying not to do too much before i get the tilesets...)
Old June 29th, 2010 (10:05 PM).
Geek.

Nature: Lonely

Hack name: Pokémon Gallium

Hack of: Fire Red

Additional information about the hack:

It's kind of a sequel to Silver/Gold.
I'm planning on having only johto and the league available.
You play as the hero from GSC's younger brother/sister.
The hero oversleeps, and there is only one pokémon left. Eevee.
I chose this one, because I'm planning on having a choice of evolution later in the game. I will probably add Leafeon and Glaceon too.

Finished percentage:
1%, I just started.

Your hacking skills:
I'm a decent mapper, and a beginning scripter. (I'm learning..)

What help or skill you're looking for:
I'm looking for someone who is good with offsets, importing sprites (also editing the titlescreen) and maybe some help on scripting here and there.
I'm also looking for someone who can work with Sappy, import some .s files for me.

Additional contact information:
Just PM me.

Additional information:
Persons helping me out will get credited at some point in the game. (cameos, etc..) and will be thanked in a future thread about this rom.

If all goes well, we might set up a team to work on it together even more.

My youtube channel is kennytheamazing, I have some videos of my work on there. (note: the silver hack with the same name will not be worked on anymore, this will be a remake of what I already had and more.)
Old July 2nd, 2010 (05:21 PM).
"Watch the power of aura!!!"

Nature: Quirky
Hack name: PokeUniversity

Additional information about the hack: The game takes place in a collection of islands. The entire collection is one big college. (Plus a couple islands where legendaries are located.)

Finished percentage: It just started...0.5%?

Your hacking skills: I'm pretty good with mapping and scripting, but really bad at spriting.

1. Someone to edit the intro pixel art to look like these guys:

2. Someone to implement the world map. The image on the left is my custom map and the one on the right shows the basic paths and town locations. Any small edits can be made.

Additional contact information: Email: [email protected]

Additional information: I would do this stuff myself, but apparently you need Photoshop and I don't have that. If somebody needs my ROM to implement the stuff (which you probably do >.>), I'll gladly give it.
Old July 4th, 2010 (01:53 PM). Edited July 5th, 2010 by thia12.
Eternity Mapper

Hack name: TBC

Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

Story is basicly just to go on adventure all though it will have som nice features.
  • Pokemon tournament instead of E4
  • A whole new way of "picking" your starter (ill keep this a secret, so no one steals.)
  • 16 gyms
  • New tilesets
  • New events
  • A whole new region to explore
  • Legendaries have their own story (you dont need to obtain them)
  • Train system
    To be continued once i get my scripter so he/her can implent his/her ideas

The new region. | New titlescreen

Finished percentage: 0,1

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Spriting, OW inserting, basicly all with art and graphics.

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripting

Additional contact information: PM me here for my MSN/Skype

Additional information: I am very serious about this hack, and got alot of time on my hands, so looking for a really commited scripter
Old July 6th, 2010 (08:49 PM). Edited July 6th, 2010 by JirachiFan99.

Hack name: Pokemon Life Version

Hack of: Emerald

Additional information about the hack: set in a brand new region.

Finished percentage: hmm, pretty hard to tell, 0.001%.

Your hacking skills: Well, i can make maps and edit poke stats.

What help or skill you're looking for: Someone who can change the video of the groudon and kyogre battle in sootapolis, the starting vid, credits and any other video related stuff in the game, a spriter, a scripter, a musician who can use sappy near perfectly, and someone who can create a new tileset

Additional contact information: PM me if you want to help me.

Additional information: There is a forum with all the information you need for spriting and mapping.
Old July 7th, 2010 (09:27 PM). Edited July 10th, 2010 by wolfaru.
Needs an easier hobby

Nature: Naive
Hack name: Hetalia: Pokemon Challenge or Poketalia for short

Hack of: Emerald

Additional information about the hack: An Axis Powers Hetalia-ized version of Emerald. Completely rewriten to fit the Hetalia world. Knowledge of APH not needed to know what's going on...

Finished percentage: 0- 2%

Your hacking skills Battle spiting, storyline, mapping, beginning scripter

What help or skill you're looking for: scripting revitions (not for a longtime though), overworld spiriting, intro edit

Additional contact information:you can e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me here

Additional information: This may evolve into a larger project but for now it is mostly a re-write with the same basic story line tweaked to fit an anime. I do plan on learning the skills I lack so if you can only help For a little while that's fine.
Old July 8th, 2010 (08:53 PM).
Wait, What!?!

Nature: Quiet
Hack name:Pokemon Tangerine

Additional information about the hack: Story:
Spoiler:
When the game first starts out you are fast asleep, your mother comes up stairs and she tells you that she has two things to tell you, one is to set the brand new clock she gave you and the seconds is that they are to attend a ceremony at a temple for Ho-oh, when you arrive at the temple, your mom tells you to wait outside for a moment and you notice something above you, and it is the legendary whose temple you are at and then it disappears, you wonder why you of all people saw it. Shorty, Team Rocket appears and ransacks the temple, stealing everything, Oak rushes out and hands you a poke ball and tells you to chase after the two Rocket grunts that are carrying everything. You approach them but before you can challenge them to a battle your best friend shows up and he beats one of them with you defeating the other. The grunts run away saying that Giovanni will get his revenge.

You return to Oak and tell him about the legendary and he takes you back to his lab and tells you that you have a bond with it and that you should keep your Pokemon as a gift. Your mother freaks out and grounds you, saying that you are too young to wander around the world alone. Determined to start your adventure, you run away and go to the nearest city where your best friend is now your rival who is angry that you witnessed the legendary before him. After the battle, you receive a letter from Oak that tells you that in order to find the temple where the legendary is, you must collect all the badges and defeat the elite four to prove your worth, but Oak warns that Team Rocket has placed spies in the gyms and in the elite four.

After beating half of the gyms, you rival informs you that Oak and your Mother have been kidnapped by Team Rocket and you must get them back. You now have to find the spy who is hidden in your home town. When you defeat him, you go to Team Rocket’s base and fight Giovanni, who defeats you and informs you that he will use you to lure the legendary out. You are captured and thrown in a cell.

You escape with the help of your rival who was the real spy all along and wants to help you. You go and fight all the other gym leaders and along the way help towns out by ridding their town of Team Rocket. Once you get to the elite four, you are infamous among Team Rocket and as you are exiting Victory Road, they blow up the exit. Stuck in victory road, you turn around only to find a Pikachu staring at you (You can fight it but it is Level 100 and almost impossible to beat) you follow it as it runs away and it leads you to a hidden section of the map.

Once there, you chase after it to the center where there is a stone column and perched on top is the Legendary. You battle it, finally capturing it, you can now return to the exit, once there, Pikachu will reveal a secret exit. You now enter indigo Plateau and before you enter you have a short battle with your rival, once down to his last Pokemon the legendary springs out and the battle ends prematurely with him surrendering, he reveals that he was sent by Giovanni to capture the Pokemon and get rid of you. He then walks into Victory Road.

You now fight the elite four and once you are up to the champion, they reveal themselves as the spy and now fight you, part of the battle the spy will try and capture the legendary, after defeating them, the authorities arrive and arrest him. Prof. Oak and your mom are revealed and you now exchange a few sentences with Oak and your mom apologizes for having ever doubted you. The spy is thrown in Jail and you are crowned the new champion, the game goes to a black screen and the next thing you see is a newspaper with the headline “Team Rocket disbanded, *Insert Player’s name here* crowned new champion!” You place down the paper and the you are challenged by a new comer who says he’s going to be the next pokemon master. The credits roll as you accept the challenge.

Finished percentage:0-3%

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Simple scripting, OW Inserting

What help or skill you're looking for: Need some help inserting a world map and changing up the titlescreen. and if possible make it so when you go into a Johto area the Johto map appears?

email [email protected] Or just a PM

Additional information: Takes place in Johto/Kanto. I plan on making this a serious hack, so any help is great!

50 4f 4b 45 4d 4f 4e 20 54 41 4e 47 45 52 49 4e 45
Old July 9th, 2010 (05:59 AM). Edited July 9th, 2010 by iPooP-On-[Arceus].
AZN's AZN

Nature: Relaxed
Hack name: Pokemon Sky Rumors

Hack of: Pokemon Emerald

Additional information about the hack: About a pokemon I created called Primorea, massive idea, thought up storyline...
Storyline:
Spoiler:
You start out as a normal adventurer in a village were it never stops raining, Ame Village.(In jap Rain village)

You do everything as per-normal,until the part where you are supposed to see prof birch, when you take your first step, a Old dude Run pretty fast towards you and says that he has some kind of illness and wants you to take care of one of his pokemon... I edited them wif all the Starter Pokemon version sprites mixed together,then, you hear a screech much like Rayquaza's... Then the old man said,that sound was the Heavenly Voice
of the Greath Primorea, therefore he starts his story.... The rest is up to what i can think of,and if anybody is willing to help me... Thanks!

Finished percentage: 0.5% (Just started)

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Basic scripting like hello and goodbye,Yes and No(Got abit of problem, my yes and no wunt show when i press yes or no)

What help or skill you're looking for: A very good scripter,helpfull and patient! XD(is that too much?) I need scripters..Yes scripters(I can't learn flagging and others)...And Overworld Editors,Title screen changers(This one will be given huge credit..)

Additional contact information: Email me or facebook me, [email protected] Or PM! :D

Additional information: All help is appreciated, credits given.. Thank you! :D
Huge credit will be given to Title Screen Changer and Scripters! :D

Old July 10th, 2010 (01:05 AM).

Hack name: Pokemon Day and Night

Hack of: Ruby

Additional information about the hack: Basically, I want this to
be a decision based storyline. It's going to be a hack where you
can choose between two sides, with a strong storyline running all
the way through.

Finished percentage: 0.5% - I have finished the mapping for the first
town, but I want to get the scripting done for the start so I can
relax about it and move on to the rest.

Your hacking skills: I can do storylines and mapping.

What help or skill you're looking for: Someone who knows how
to script well.

Additional contact information: Either contact me at
[email protected] or PM me here.

Additional information: N/A
Old July 14th, 2010 (04:07 PM). Edited July 17th, 2010 by PokemonPandaVersion.
Pokemon Hacker

Nature: Brave
Hack name: Pokemon Dream Version

Hack of: Pokemon Ruby

Additional information about the hack: You wake up its your elleventh birthday, blah, blah, blah you go to the proffesor choose from Flareon, Umbreon, and Jolteon. blah, blah, blah, save the world from Team Nightmare.

Finished percentage: 0.2%

Your hacking skills: OW sprites (thats it, i can do mapping but i suck at it)

What help or skill you're looking for: I need someone to make the titlescreen and people to make trainers, someone to script, Someone to do mapping

Additional contact information: Pm me or my email is: [email protected]

Additional information: I needs help!!!!
Old July 14th, 2010 (08:35 PM). Edited July 14th, 2010 by TokioHumaNeko.
Pokemon Zodiac Wishes

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to TokioHumaNeko Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TokioHumaNeko Send a message via Yahoo to TokioHumaNeko Send a message via Skype™ to TokioHumaNeko
Hack name: Pokemon Humanoid Destiny:The Legend of The Heaven Dragon

Hack of: Pokemon Emerald

Additional information about the hack:It is a Tokio Hotel/Pokemon Mix,and it's for a fansite...All info,PM Me. You mainly start in the TOKIO Region,and you get an invite to a concert,But something goes wrong. The dark Kaulitz Twins,Shadow Bill and CorrupTom have awakened the ancient Pokemon "Devierna",the keeper of Darkness,in order to turn the world into a wasteland. Your starters are similar to Emerald,but the cities are TH-Related,So are some of the trainers and Gym Leaders are the band itself,along with myself,my friend Liz,and the Kaulitz Twin's mom,Simone.

Finished percentage:0% (Just Starting)

Your hacking skills: Sprite Recoloring,Use of P.E.T.

What help or skill you're looking for:Everything.

Additional contact information: PM/Messinger

Additional information: PM For Details.
Type → Electric
Abilities → Intimidate | Rivalry
It has eyes which can see through anything. It spots and captures prey hiding behind objects.
[???=<game and stuff goes here>]Challenges[/???] | Story Site

~*~*DaRkSiDe Of ThE sUn~*~*~
~*(IcH bIn HuMaNoId)*~
~*Tokio Hotel Forever*~
Help me by joining Team Cosmic Destiny!
Tokio Hotel Fan For Life,honey! ;D

Yay!!Bill and the others are finally hatched!!!
(From left to right: Bill,Tom,Gustav,Georg,"Alien" and..."Humanoid!")
Danke for helping them! <3333
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AQnflh-diM
My version of Automatic Acoustic! It's been Remixed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrO-zXOls30
Help me with Cosmic Destiny!!! Please!
Old July 16th, 2010 (12:32 PM).
C(++) Developer.
Silver Tier

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Full Metal
Hack Name: None yet, as of right now though, its going to be called 'Project Sinnoh'
Finished Percentage: can't really say, but there are a few maps done, and some progress has been made on scripting
My hacking skills: Scripting, Tile-insertion, general hacking (EG image insertion, palette editing, i can do music, tilemaps, titlescreens, bootscreens, just general stuff. I'm an advanced-hacker in training though XP)
What Help or Skill I'm looking for: Mapping, and maybe somebody who is capable of inserting tiles, all though that isn't required. I just need a mapper, nothing more. However, if you have more services you're willing to offer, they won't be wasted/rejected.
Additional contact information: ehh....my sig doesn't have enough? lol. DAEmail[email protected] if you want to add me for IMing (works with wlm, idk what other IM services are compatible with this email though, if that doesn't work, just add me on gmail)
Additional Information:
Project Sinnoh is intended to be a replica of the Sinnoh World. It was originally intended to be released as one-hell-of-whopping-rom-base, but I decided to think twice about that. So yea, FYI: I also intend to add animations, to add to the details of things. Such as: the coal mine track thingy ma doodle south of sandgem town, the lights ontop of buildings will hopefully glow, all though idk if i'll have the room in my palettes to do that or not. I will definetly add animations to the flowers in floaroma (they are different than the rest of the flowers, which i can't find animations for) and I will also do door animations. If you are an un-discovered mapper with talent, then this job is for you.

★ full metal.

I like to push it,
and push it,
until my luck is over.
Old July 17th, 2010 (01:01 AM). Edited July 18th, 2010 by hack1.
Dragon Green

Hack name: Pokemon Dragin Green

Additional information about the hack: Storyline features Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza.

Finished percentage: 15% I have Gym 1 done, but it's buggy and needs some scripts.

Your hacking skills: I can make basic scripts like trainer battles and movement.

-Someone for hard scripts
-Maker of OW's and trainer sprites (And Unlz doesn't work on my computer, I don't know why)

Additional information: This is my first hack (Lol my name is Hack1)

Site: http://pokemondragongreen.webs.com/

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 17th, 2010 (10:00 PM).

Hack name: Pokemon Heart Gold Revamp

Hack of:Heart gold

Finished percentage: 10%

Your hacking skills: Not Much

Hi, Everyone I'm new to all this but i was thinking that Pokemon Heart gold and soul silver need to revamp. Don't get me wrong the remakes were great they just could have been better, don't you think? that why I'm proposing that we do something, i wish to add a new small island to the game, maybe around the Mt. Silver or the indigo plateau were u can battle any gym leader from all 4 regions, every elite 4 member and champions and maybe also every hero and rival.
P.S. maybe the frontier brains too
So what do u guy think? Anyone think they can help?

What help or skill you're looking for: Lot of stuff.
please respond if your interested in helping.
Old July 18th, 2010 (04:38 PM). Edited July 18th, 2010 by dragonh123.
Pokemon Tamer

Hack name: Pokemon Coal

Hack of:
Fire Red

There's more to do than get badges! You can have other goals in the game!

Finished percentage: 3%

Your hacking skills:
Level Editing and Script editing

Any

go here and fill out forum
pokemoncoal.webs.com/invitednewmembersform.htm
or just PM me if you want

Additional information: Pretty much for any skill and anyone who is willing to work. Go to the link to send me a form so i know what you are doing
Old July 20th, 2010 (12:20 PM). Edited July 23rd, 2010 by Resultz.
All- round Poke-Whizz

Hack - Hyacinth
Hack of
- Ruby
Progress - 5-10%
My hacking skills - Mapping, Sprite insertion and pokemon insertion, basic scripting, storyline, Most spriting

Hack Info
-Click My sig v then go to the forum titled 'Partner project-Pokemn Hyacinth

What im looking for
- Someone to Make Backsprites for 40 something Fakemon. theyre all i cannot do. Also Looking for a second scripter-Needs to be fast, as Progress is being Made very fast,

PM/VM me if you'd like to accept the offer and i'll give you my E-Mail adress
MANY POSITIONS AVAILABLE!

Old July 23rd, 2010 (12:16 PM).
Anyone wanna battle?

Nature: Impish
Hack of Ruby
Hack name: Pokemon DarkNess Rising
Progress: er 5% maybe
My hacking skills: Mapping without new tilesets, inserting sprites, getting stuck!
Need scripter who I can also call upon when I want 2 make another hack (v. unlikely)
Spriter for male sprite and back sprite I'm editing May.
D/P tile maker.
And a someone to help me I going to need someone 2 tell me if im doin something wrong
pls pm me!! tanx

My Pokemon Black Fc: 3782-6072-1980
I'll battle anyone just Pm me first!
Pokémon Leafgreen = Epicer than I remembered
Old July 26th, 2010 (12:32 PM).
Pikachu Trainer

Nature: Quirky
Hack name:Pokemon: Prehistoric Dawn
(link in sig)

Additional information about the hack: New region, prehistoric themed fakemon.

Finished percentage: 0.5-1%

Your hacking skills: mapping, minor sprite editing, story, amalgamation sprites.

What help or skill you're looking for: Advanced spriter(Legendary Fakemon Overworlds, Fakemon backsprites, Fakemon Party Icons, and some trainer and Fakemon front sprites), Someone with Photoshop who can edit the Intro Trainer sprites(My CS4 trial ended, so I no longer have the ability to use .act files), and a decent scripter

Additional contact information: Just contact me by PM, no need to use other means

Additional information: thanks for help in advance.

Click the above banner to visit my very first hack.

I do need some help, so please, any spriters, scripters, and anyone with photoshop who can edit the intro trainer sprites, you help would be very much appreciated.
Old July 27th, 2010 (04:06 PM).
The Zoroark Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Hack name: Pokemon - Ocarina of Time

Hack of: ???

Additional information about the hack: This hack will be a 2d remake of OoT, but with Pokemon properties.

Finished percentage: +20%

Your hacking skills: Storyline, Spriting, Average Mapping, Basic Scripting.

What help or skill you're looking for: Extreme Scripting. Oot has some extreme stuff, and putting these in a game like this will be tough.

Additional contact information: Pm me.

Additional information: Nothing, really.
Old July 30th, 2010 (11:00 AM).
Pokemon Zodiac Wishes

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to TokioHumaNeko Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TokioHumaNeko Send a message via Yahoo to TokioHumaNeko Send a message via Skype™ to TokioHumaNeko
Hack name: Pokemon Cosmic Destiny

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: You start in the PHANTI (short for Phantom) Region,and you realize something strage is going on outside. It turns out that Team DARKNESS has taken over the region in search of the Dimensional Pokemon,Warperine. You are a beginning Psychic Trainer,and your starters are either a Totodile,Chikorita,or Cyndaquil from Prof.Virgo. (no,he's not a virgin. that's just his name.) The game starts in Aries Town,and You have to collect the 7 Zodiac Badges in order to gain access into the Celestic Tower,where the Elite 4 are located. However,before you are able to enter,You have to either Capture/Defeat the Dimensional Guardian,Warperine in Capricorn Cove. And in order to enter it,you must gain the item "Zodiac Crystal". After

Finished percentage:0% (Just Starting)

Your hacking skills: Sprite Recoloring,Use of P.E.T.,Mapping,UNLZ-GBA Usage.

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripting

Additional contact information: PM/Messinger

Additional information: PM For Details.

(since Humanoid Destiny flopped,i decided to start over. )
Type → Electric
Abilities → Intimidate | Rivalry
It has eyes which can see through anything. It spots and captures prey hiding behind objects.
[???=<game and stuff goes here>]Challenges[/???] | Story Site

~*~*DaRkSiDe Of ThE sUn~*~*~
~*(IcH bIn HuMaNoId)*~
~*Tokio Hotel Forever*~
Help me by joining Team Cosmic Destiny!
Tokio Hotel Fan For Life,honey! ;D

Yay!!Bill and the others are finally hatched!!!
(From left to right: Bill,Tom,Gustav,Georg,"Alien" and..."Humanoid!")
Danke for helping them! <3333
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AQnflh-diM
My version of Automatic Acoustic! It's been Remixed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrO-zXOls30
Help me with Cosmic Destiny!!! Please!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links