The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub > The Team Room

Notices

The Team Room Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:43 AM
LFCAmmy
Unhatched Egg

Send a message via Skype™ to LFCAmmy
Hack name: Pokemon Dark Illusion

Hack of: Emerald

Additional information about the hack: It has different story and need hard script i think with all legend with different event

Finished percentage: only title screen has been made

Your hacking skills: well dis is my frst hack so i dont knw much abt bt i hav learnt few things frm tutorial

What help or skill you're looking for: i hav a gud story in my mind and for dat it needs a hard script
scripters, spriter, title screen maker, beta tester, tile maker, almost anything
Additional contact information:
PM me, [email protected] (e-mail)
Hello guyz is there any one who knows how to change the tiles????? M thinking of changing the tiles and starting from vry beginning if any one knows how to change tiles and make a title screen plz contact me......and yeah the route will look same as the screenshot only tiles and ow's will be different anyways thx in advance
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:59 AM
LaurenSnorlax
Unhatched Egg

Hack name: No name yet, since it's a experimental work

Hack of: Pokémon Red

Additional information about the hack: It's for my thesis project.

The point is, I want a projection of Red walking from Saffron to Lavender, while the messages the NPC's and Sign Boards are repeating 'mean things' from my past. (It are only 10 messages)

I study drama, and the subject for my thesis project is the play 'Hedda Gabler'. Our project is to make a solo performance of 7 minutes based off the subject. My main inspiration is ignoring your problems, and when I had troubles, I ignored them by playing Pokémon. I want to show that you can't flee away from your problems, even if you ignore them. That's why I want the NPC's to say 'mean things'

Finished percentage: 90%

Your hacking skills: mapping, recording

What help or skill you're looking for: SCRIPTING. I need someone to edit 10, just TEN messages from NPC's and Message Boards

Additional contact information: [email protected] or PM

Additional information: It's due in 3 weeks...
Old May 24th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Lazerith

Hack name: Pokemon Ohm Yellow(Tentative Codename)

Hack of: Pokemon Soul Silver

Additional information about the hack: An attempt to turn Pokemon Soul Silver into a remake of Pokemon Yellow

Finished percentage: Not sure about exact percentage, but it is working up until Vermilion City

Your hacking skills: Follow link in my signature for an example. Pretty much everything except for the help I need below. So I am working on scripting, and soon hexing.

What help or skill you're looking for: People experienced with Title Screen editing, Music insertion, Area Music hacking, and sprite insertion, editing, etc. Possibly hex editors as well.

Additional contact information: Just pm me on here

Additional information: I'd like to post an Alpha test fairly soon, so the sooner the better.
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:59 PM
vanillagfx
Togepi

Hack name: Pokemon Zeitgeist Version

Hack of: FireRed

Additional information about the hack:

Finished percentage: 0%

Your hacking skills: Used to be decent at scripting a long time ago and quite an amateur at other roles such as mapping and spriting.

What help or skill you're looking for: Advanced scripter, Mapper, Spriter, Tiler.

Additional contact information: Contact me via Pm.

Additional information: Had in mind some really weird ideas that makes someone who is good at creating new buildings from scrap like Pyramids for example and also a person really good at scripting may be essential.

Youtube Channel.
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Uzumaki Naruto Jr.
Champion

Nature: Timid
Hack name: Pokémon - FireRed - Return to Kanto -

Hack of: Pokémon - FireRed

Additional information about the hack: A complete remake of Pokémon FireRed with updated sprites and challenges! In a nutshell..
Return to Kanto in a new beautiful scene. New Pokemon await you to discover them and catch them all again, only in style..

Finished percentage:
Graphics: 85.
Scripts: 10.
Story: 100. [**..May be changed if I decide to add more to the actual storyboard..**]

Your hacking skills: Pretty much everything except for the help I need below. So I am working on scripting, and soon hexing. I also considering adding more tiles, which I need some help on.

What help or skill you're looking for: Scriptwriters, anyone to help me script events and additions. Hex editor. Anyone who has experience in editing tiles and adding them.

Additional contact information: Pm here.

Additional information: I am currently working on Beta v1.6, needing help with scripting and adding new tiles. Contact me if you are interested.
Old May 27th, 2013, 12:30 PM
milkymew

Nature: Relaxed
Hack name: pokemon pinkwish

Hack of: ruby

Additional information about the hack: i only have treecko entirely done and grovyle and sceptile have everything else completed.

Finished percentage:1 %

Your hacking skills: very poor, especially since nothing wants to work the way its supposed to.

What help or skill you're looking for: EVERYTHING

Additional contact information: email or pm me!

Additional information: i might require help several times throughout the development process

Username: milkymew
Partner Pokemon: Flareon

Titles:[None]
Tatum's PokePet

Fira the level 80 Typhlosion!
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:20 AM
chiappettaj

Hack name: Pokemon Power Rise

Hack of: Fire Red

Finished percentage: i would say 5% maybe

Your hacking skills: Not very good at all

What help or skill you're looking for: I need someone who can work the hacking equipment for the roms. I have the story and everything set for the roms and am currently writing the story plot in full but i need someone to help me basically turn my idea into reality.

Additional contact information: Message me here if you can help me out. I have facebook, skype, and an email account that i can respond to. If you want to get my gmail it is [email protected]

Additional information- Personally I don't care about credit on the hack or anything like that, I just want to play this hack once it is done because I like my idea for the hack
Old June 1st, 2013, 05:29 PM
PkmnTrainerSeol
PokeBreeder Extraordinaire

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to PkmnTrainerSeol
Hack name: Pokemon Fairy Tail Version (Prototype name? Not sure)

Additional information about the hack: Hack ties in with the events of Fairy Tail. An Anime/Manga written by Hiro Mashima.

Finished percentage: 0% (Absolutely new)

Your hacking skills: Text editing, move edit, scripting, mapping? ( I'm just starting out myself, last two I haven't really learnt how to do yet)

What help or skill you're looking for: Spriters (Custom Spriting), Scripters, Hex Editors

Additional contact information: Facebook: Corey Duhaney
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: CoreyJJD
Or you could just PM me!

Additional information: N/A
Old June 10th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Typhlosion Hacker :3
Unhatched Egg

Hack name: Pokemon Apex

Hack of: Pokemon Gold and Silver

Additional information about the hack: I just started working on it, and it is in the beginning process.

Finished percentage: Probably 1%

Your hacking skills: THe only thing I can really do is edit the map(not the OW one). Also, I am great with storyline of the hack as well.

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripters for text and events, people who can edit the OW map very well and make it look good, sprite editing,and just about everything that I cannot do.

Additional contact information: Emailing me at [email protected] is the easiest way to reach me, but you can also PM me on here and I will check it out.

Additional information: Anyone who helps me will get credit for their work.
Old June 19th, 2013, 03:55 AM
xboxmandude

Nature: Lonely
Name : Pokemon Ultimate Red.

Hack of: Fire Red.

Ad info.

Overall Percentage complete: 20/25%
Trainer sprites - 100% complete
Pokemon Evolutions - 100% complete
Pkmn encounter areas- 3%complete
Pokemon sprites - 1%complete
Title screen - 85%Complete
Logo screens - 100%complete
custom Events - 1%complete
End credits - 0%complete
Weather effects - 95%complete
Map tilesets- 35%complete
Battle scenes- 0%complete
Hero sprites - 100%complete
Pokemart - 0%complete
Double battles - 0%complete
Overworld sprites - 30%complete

My hack skills: Basic Rom editing(title screens, sprites,basic scripting,map editing, pokemon editing, overworld editing, logo screen, start up screen)

What help or skills I need?
I need someone who can create legendary pokemon encounters...
Someone with experience in hex editor for ending credits
Someone who can insert tiles and sprites.
Scripting help for items and in game events/trades/

Other info
Well basically what I want to do is remake Fire red with better sprites and visuals.

It was one of my favorite pokemon games.
As everyone knows you can't catch all the pokemon.
This hack will allow all pokemon to be captured. In the wild or in game giveaways or in game trades.
It will feature a hoen safari zone.
More double battles.
More items.
Visually updated graphics.
Weather effects.

That's about it. I know that its not much. But I hope to remake all of the GBA pokemon Games.

Contact infoM me will have an email for my account soon

Traded to emerald
Favourite pokemon game
Fire red.(Ultra violet) + emerald

Oh yeah I hate the newer gen..
Anything after gen 3 sucks
Old July 5th, 2013, 01:51 AM
X-Tyranitar
Professional Rom Hacker

Nature: Naughty
Hack name: Pokémon Guardian Tower

Hack of: Pokémon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: This game has a great storyline, with everything from start to finish vaguely covered.

I just have to put it all together.

Finished percentage: 1%, I want to get help before I really start getting into it.

Your hacking skills: Advanced Scripter, Mapper, Spriter, Title Screen Editor, Minor Tile Inserting, Story liner, Patient. This will be the best hack ever.

What help or skill you're looking for: Spriting ( Mostly Shading, I have good designs ) and Tile Inserting ( If you request credit, it will be given. But if you are that worried about credit, then you should just join my hacking team.

Additional contact information: [email protected] or PM me!

I am on Pokecommunity a lot.

Additional information: I am also recruiting Team Members, to assist me in my hack full time. You can PM me if interested in a position as well.

I really hope someone views this post. I know there are a lot of other posters on this forum, but I really need urgent help ASAP.
Please Help!
Old July 5th, 2013, 07:42 AM
MrRetroRenaissance

Skills: scripting,mapping, sprting pretty much anything
applying for: scripter or mapper anything you assign me doesn't matter
Proof: None yet
Timezone: eastern time
Contact me via Facebook: Kirandeep Bagri
Old July 7th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Sky93

Hack name: Pokemon Crimson

Hack of: Fire Red

Finished percentage: Approx 5% give or take

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Scripting, Tile Inserting, Level scripting, slight hex editing, titlescreen hacking

What help or skill you're looking for: OW/Sprite hackers

Additional contact information: send me an email at [email protected]

Additional information: Preferably in the eastern time zone :D

ROMs I Support:
Old July 10th, 2013, 12:10 PM
cheezburgur5793

Hack nameokemon Time

Hack of: sapphire (i plan to make other related hacks for all games gen 1 - 3)

Additional information about the hack: It is Adventure Time as a pokemon game

Finished percentage:1/2 (all i have done is changing the stats and names of the starters and the evolutions of mudkip)

Your hacking skills: I can handle most of the things myself because i have been teaching myself scripting and I am pretty good with YAPE and mapping

What help or skill you're looking for: spriters maybe mappers if i need it

Additional contact information:just PM me

Additional information: if you are interested then PM me a picture of Finn the Human's original sword not the demon blood one (If you don't know what i mean by this then you probably don't watch adventure time and it probably would be a waste of time for you to try to help with this
Old July 12th, 2013, 08:33 AM
ZnRecover

Nature: Modest
Hack name: Pokemon Sapphire Plus

Hack of: Pokemon Sapphire

Additional information about the hack: I'm taking a nearly perfect game and changing some elements in my foolish attempt to perfect the game

Finished percentage: 10%

Your hacking skills: 3/10

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripting and general brainstorming

Additional contact information: [email protected]

Additional information: I'm awesome at balancing wild Pokemon, I'm just new to a lot of the scripting.
Old July 12th, 2013, 08:41 AM
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪

Nature: Quiet
Hack name: Pokemon Lightning Gold

Additional information about the hack: This is Hack little bit Acient Story, so it is little bit hard to combine the Old and New Generation Ages.

Finished percentage: 0.8% ( All of It )

Your hacking skills: Scripting( still learning ),Mapping,Create Fake Sprites,insert Sprites and Music( still learning )

What help or skill you're looking for: ASM hacker,Scriptor editor,tilesets inserter and OWs editor.

Additional contact information:just PM me

Additional information: Must Online 3 time per weeks :D

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Old July 19th, 2013, 05:42 PM
ebilly99

Hack name: Pokemon Firey birth, Frozen death

Hack of: Ruby

Finished percentage: Just starting, 15% of it on paper, not computer yet

Your hacking skills: Mapping, (sort of) Directing

What help or skill you're looking for: Everything

Additional contact information: send me an email at [email protected]

Additional information: Need a scripter badly. Going to be heavy in time travel.
Old July 21st, 2013, 07:08 PM
CleoLocke

Hack Name : Pokemon Tempest
Hack Of : Leaf Green
Percentage Of Completion : 5% Only on paper
My Skills : I Can Write But I am Brain Dead When It Comes To Computers
Skills I Need : Everything That Has To Be Done On Computers
Contact Info : Just PM Me On This Website But If You Really Need To Contact Me Email [email protected]

Last edited by CleoLocke; July 21st, 2013 at 07:37 PM.
Old July 21st, 2013, 08:14 PM
Unimpressed_Tyranitar

Nature: Calm
Hack name: Pokemon HP & The Sorcerers Stone

Hack of: Pokemon FireRed Version

Additional information about the hack: This hack, as well as the many more that will come later in the series, is based off the Harry Potter series. It will be very details and have many events so it may take a very long time to complete, even by normal rom hacking standards. I plan to have Hogwarts as the world map , with halls and rooms instead of the routes as towns. There will be many events in the game that follow the storyline and timeline of a conbination of the book and movie.

Finished percentage: 0 % I want a good team behind me before I begin

Your hacking skills: I can edit Pokemon and insert new pokemon, but not moves. I can map a bit , do some basic scripting , insert OW sprites, and pokemon battle sprites but not trainers.

What help or skill you're looking for: Pretty much all of them. But specially some advanced mappers, very good time Inserters/creators, definitely advanced scriptures . But like I said all help is appreciated.

Additional contact information: Obviously PM , retro share, gmail (PM me for it).

Additional information: that's all
Old July 22nd, 2013, 02:31 PM
IceFire123
Future Anime Star

Nature: Brave
Hack Name: Pokémon Midnight Black & Pokémon Sinnoh Realms

Hacks Of: JPan's Hacked FireRed Engine

Additional Info Of the Hacks: (Midnight Black): This hack is based on a story about a boy, (Patrick), or a girl (Sabrina), who go around the Everyn Region for three reasons, to stop Team Necro, complete the Pokedex, and to be the best trainer in the league. Much more will be revealed.

(Sinnoh Realms): Pokémon Sinnoh Realms is about Ash's Journey in the Sinnoh Region feat. Dawn, Brock, Pikachu, and as you know, Ash. With every/most episodes and the movie events!
Credits of Inspiration goes to... Ash Gray, one of the best ROM Hacks I've played.

Finished Percentages: 0.0% (For both) I want a clean ROM before I start hacking.

Your Hacking Skills: Pretty much nothing; Mapping, Planning/Directing, Basic Talking Scripts, YAPE related stuff

What Help or Skill do you Need Help With: Scripting and Advanced Scripting, OW Editor/Inserter, Sprite Editor/Inserter (Pokémon and Trainers), Tileset Creator/Inserter, Titlescreen Editor, Music Remixer/Editor/Inserter, Battle Graphic editor, Tester, ASM and DNS editor, etc. And any other jobs.

Additional Contact Info: PM, Yahoo (PM me for it), and that's it.

Additional Info: These are the first ROM Hacks I am ever making that I want to publish so that is why I need a lot of help, plus I'm young and not that smart computer-wise.

Last edited by IceFire123; December 31st, 2013 at 07:43 AM. Reason: I needed to add some things
Old July 23rd, 2013, 12:16 PM
HaxsaurusRex

Nature: Jolly
Hack name: Pokemon Skyward Winds

Hack of: Pokemon FireRed Version

Additional information about the Hack: This ROM hack is based on the Trinity of the 3 legendary birds and how when disturbed terrible weather patterns can occur. Its a very in depth story, with new gym leaders, and a new hero/heroine.

Finished percentage: 5% Need a new tileset before everything begins!

My Hacking Skills: I can map, sprite, edit trainers, and publicize the ROM on my youtube channel that has over 1K subs!

What I'm looking for: I am in great need of someone who can create custom tilesets. I am begging honestly for someone to help.

Additional contact information: Obviously PM, Youtube (HaxsaurusRex), E-mail (PM me for it).

Additional information: Your name will be featured in the trailer on mine and WaffleKings channel on Youtube where we both have over 1K subs, also you will be given credit for your work. Thank you@
Old July 24th, 2013, 01:38 PM
soulryu
Passionate Trainer

Send a message via Skype™ to soulryu
Hack name: Pokemon Celestial Blue

Hack of: Ruby

Additional information about the hack: The story will take place in a tropical island with four different seasons. The player has recently move to a family friend's cottage for vacation and want to explore the place and it weird habitat. the professor is on a research somewhere on the island and hasn't return for a while. You are asked to help look for him, but during your adventure you will come across many events that plays a major part to the story. No major bad guys on teams like "Team Rocket" but there will be different antagonist.The story is not the same as the current Pokemon games (think as it takes place in another universe) Example, no reference to any Pokemon game, Countries do exist because tourist vacation on the island, original character and more as you play.

Finished percentage: 5% - 15% Been doing some mapping and basic scripting

Your hacking skills: Tile inserting & Mapping

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripting & Spriting

Additional contact information: Skype

Additional information: I'm experienced & have a good knowledge in Rom hacking
Old July 25th, 2013, 01:51 AM
lolzugottrolled

Hey guys (girls included),

I am looking at creating a ROM hack, like no-one else has before, (a absolutely amazing one) the problem is I cant do it by my self, I have tried before (messing around) and it takes waaaaay to long and is actually harder than it sounds. This is my first post as I usually just come on here to check out other ROM hacks, some of which are good and others, well ... not. if you would help me out in any way I would appreciate it. Please pm me or contact me in some other way, I am on Skype most of the time and don't go bed till usually gone midnight (GMT) and am up pretty early.

Many thanks in advance.
Old July 27th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Decrosse

Hack name: Currently Undecided

Hack of: SoulSilver (HeartGold later)

Finished percentage: n/a (0.00%)

Your hacking skills: Probably the Storyline & some Spriting but inserting sprites is another thing

What help or skill you're looking for: Everything

Additional contact information: Please PM here

Additional information:
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links