The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old August 7th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Atomic Reactor
@atomicreactor
Community Supporter

Nature: Rash

Advertise here
why would you post something that still needs editing?
why not wait till its complete?
Old August 7th, 2008, 06:43 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic smash down View Post
I wanted to update to show yall wat ive been doing all day and am still doing. thanks to the cristism of AR and sl. XD. but anyways here is a new screeny of the hp bar looks like. i realize the sizing is wrong and the actual bar is a mistake but im fixing that now.
lol looks good man now I want to catch a NEOGOAT!
Old August 7th, 2008, 07:10 PM
sonic smash down
strive for the best

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to sonic smash down
AR. i dont know but i have edited it. and here it is. but there is something that irritates me just a little bit. at the player's box there are black line pixels out of place. and i checked the image and its completely stait im trying to get rid of it but i think it just has something to do with the game. (and yes the hp thing is something i wont fix for a while mostly because there is something that im adding to the game. its really important so im workin on it right now. but im not giving anything away on it.)
and thankz for the comment PokemonOI. i would have already caught one. if it had a backsprite and wouldnt mess up the game in battle.
Old August 7th, 2008, 07:19 PM
shinylugia249
I'm back

I love the hp boxes! Just change the text color to white.
Neogoat looks weird (you resized it wrong). Just take the original one omegagroudon gave you and resize it by 200*200 in paint.

You've waited and now we're back!

Stay tuned!

Stuff that i've been kepping secret from PC.
Old August 8th, 2008, 01:09 AM
ForeverRed
teeheeee

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ForeverRed
Nice ssd.
purple a
the fight, bag etc. box looks strange
not a very good re-colour
and whats with the little cut bit (the health numbers)
maybe ssd you should make it bigger

Pokémon Ammolite

Might return, don't take my word on it.

DeviantArt
Old August 8th, 2008, 10:15 AM
sonic smash down
strive for the best

red garados: I kinda figured it was teh hp numbers. but im goin to see if i can code that to show up somewhere else in the box instead of below it. and yea i should probally change the fight box.
sl: yea i resized neogoat. a little so it looks more like its size.
thankz for the comments you two. the next update will be based on the ancient ruins. and if i can fix those problems with the boxes by then it will include that also
Old August 8th, 2008, 07:08 PM
ForeverRed
teeheeee

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ForeverRed
also you should "make it bigger".
The arrows dont look right btw

Pokémon Ammolite

Might return, don't take my word on it.

DeviantArt
Old August 15th, 2008, 06:50 PM
sonic smash down
strive for the best

I have a surprise for yall.Well first of all i would like to thank Shadow_Dark_Chaos for making the support banner for solar and lunar versions and i would ask all of its supporters to put it in their sigs if they can fit it.
</p>
next i would like to annonce the first vid of solar and lunar versions is coming. it will go up to the event of facing your rival Chris. and it will be ready soon.

as for the other update im postponing it till i get the map from one of my mappers.
Old August 16th, 2008, 01:14 AM
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Yo before I forget If you haven't created the front pic sprite for Solon We can talk and I might be able to do something about it!
Old August 22nd, 2008, 07:04 PM
SL1MSHADY
WATCH THE THRONE

lolz
have ya noticed that your thread is like the most popular in like all of the plot and idea space???
Great job and keep up the great work

Old August 22nd, 2008, 07:49 PM
sonic smash down
strive for the best

thankz man and since my post got deleted when we switched servers i would like to annonce im getting together the first vid of solar and lunar versions which will go threw when you wake up to when you fight chris. i have gotten past that but i would like to show it to you on vid. and i have some thankz to give when i post it for yall to.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 08:13 PM
A Pixy
Skipping over water.

Nature: Bashful
Squaraqua and Torapion look a little too much alike. You should give a distinction like another tail or something.
Old August 29th, 2008, 04:41 PM
sonic smash down
strive for the best

Yes i should probally ask to change that a little. but anyways thankz and also huge update yall.

The first vid of solar and lunar versions is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qgo_vUdIUI

and i would also like to report that since gustoff is definitly coming towards me and my family. i might be gone for a few days because of mandatory eveacutations. and i would like to appologize for the lack of music because hypercam wont record that. and thankz to shinylugia for the major edits as well.
Old August 29th, 2008, 05:03 PM
ryushin5
In College YAY! :3

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to ryushin5
nice update sonic really like the video i think you should change the hp bar color purple just doesn't seem right to me but thats just my opnion.
Old August 29th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Crosell
Advanced Trainer

Yo sonic, I still need to wait for a new computer.
So full help of me might take a while, but whenever I'm done making sprites for a couple of people.
I can help out abit, But may I ask if I can do some frontal sprites, I'm getting abit tired of making backsprites, I made to many of them haha =P

I'll make a man out of you!
Old August 29th, 2008, 05:33 PM
sonic smash down
strive for the best

<p>ryushin: yea i know ive been wondering about that to. the hp box does seem a tad arkward but as for now while im kinda busy its staying that way till i can get a new design for the whole battle system which i would like but im waitin on floating monkey pirate for something from that. thankz for the comment man.</p>
<p></p>
<p>and as for you crossel: check your vms i just sent one to ya. i apperciate the offer man and thankz for the comment</p>
<p></p>
<p>and for everyone else i would like everyone's intake on the vid and what should i change in the game from that?</p>
Old August 30th, 2008, 02:36 PM
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
The Vid was great Keep up the good work Lol!
Old August 30th, 2008, 05:21 PM
O.G. Duke
a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to O.G. Duke
I watched the vid. The map look so big. Try to use a black tile to cover as the wall. And there is lots of grammatic error too. It is "I'm", not "Im". Keep it up.

P.S : I'll havent sprite the tapeworm yet, just give me some time.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 31st, 2008, 02:58 AM
Crosell
Advanced Trainer

Personnaly I dont really like the battle screen, why ?
Well because of the purple, it isn't really a nice combination, but that's just my opinion =P
Besides that I like the picture.
I'm gonna check the vid now i'll edit =)
Edit: well right at the beginning i see a lil glitch, but that can be solved easy i think, other then that the events are kinda slow i noticed.
But I like it, I hope you keep up at this =)

I'll make a man out of you!

Last edited by Crosell; August 31st, 2008 at 03:07 AM.
Old September 7th, 2008, 05:50 PM
sonic smash down
strive for the best

srry i havent been on in a while everyone, gustoff has been causing trouble for me and the electricity just came on last night. so i was unable to work on my game since the vid was posted. omega yes i noticed the errors in the vid. and ill be sure to correct them before i move on and same goes for you crossel. thankz for the complements you guys. yes the battle screen is way off from wat i want it to look like but im hopin floating pirate monkey can learn script for our team and i really appreciate all he's done so far for us along wit the rest of you as for now though thats the battle screen till i can get a scripter working on this team which hopefully wont be to long.

thankz for the comments and ill be sure to update on the game as soon as i can.
Old September 15th, 2008, 06:48 PM
KrystalRules
Beginning Trainer

Hey SSD!!! ITS ME!!!! lol anyway! i read the whole thread on Universal and this sounds great! i cant to see it! if you need any help with ideas im your man!

Anyway just pm me if you want help on ideas for pokemon i can give you a pretty good descrition if you tell me the type and basic idea of it.

EDIT: just watched the video! GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!! a few spelling errors and of course bugs to get out like the walking speed was jumpy and stuff but still amazing!

Last edited by KrystalRules; September 15th, 2008 at 06:54 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2008, 04:50 PM
sonic smash down
strive for the best

hey KR its been a while well i wanted to tell yall the reason why i havent been on here lately. until my grade raises or in two weeks i probally wont be on much. Junior year is putting a lot of pressure. especially American History. so until i can raise my grade i wont be on much k. wish me luck on the test tommorrow and im goin to try and have an update as soon as possible. and thankz KR for visitin here cant wait to see ya again soon
Old September 25th, 2008, 06:50 PM
KrystalRules
Beginning Trainer

Ill be active on this thread! lol yeah good to see you too! its a really long time ever since you stopped coming to universal. lol but anyway. yeah game is looking AWSOME!!! cant wait to play it!

EDIT: I hope you did good on the test!

Thank you IsmaR
Old October 5th, 2008, 06:01 PM
ryushin5
In College YAY! :3

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to ryushin5
I hope when SSD comes back there is a huge update :D
Old October 10th, 2008, 08:53 PM
Game Master
Pokemon:Battle of the Elements