The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old August 12th, 2008, 09:56 AM
~Red
Meh. Hate me if you will.

Nature: Relaxed
It crashes when i click new game, the music is incredibley loud....

2/5
Old August 12th, 2008, 05:34 PM
DaSpirit
Mad Programmer

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashandmisty View Post
It crashes when i click new game, the music is incredibley loud....

2/5
huh? It could've crashed when because you either had no RAM or you're not using windows. And if the music is loud, lower your speakers...

I didn't know someone would reply anymore...
Old August 13th, 2008, 02:34 AM
~Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSpirit View Post
huh? It could've crashed when because you either had no RAM or you're not using windows. And if the music is loud, lower your speakers...

I didn't know someone would reply anymore...
Sorry, that was a nasty post. I was in a bad mood yesterday. I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium and so far all game maker games have worked! For some reason, when i click new game, it shows the name input screen but i cannot click on anything and it says it's not responding...
Old August 13th, 2008, 06:58 AM
DaSpirit
Mad Programmer

Quote:
Sorry, that was a nasty post. I was in a bad mood yesterday. I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium and so far all game maker games have worked! For some reason, when i click new game, it shows the name input screen but i cannot click on anything and it says it's not responding...
Have you tried clicking on the letters, since that's how you imput the text?
Old August 13th, 2008, 07:26 AM
~Red

Quote:
^^ I've tried everything...
Old August 13th, 2008, 12:54 PM
DaSpirit
Mad Programmer

Then I don't know. Anyway, looks like the guy that was helping me stopped working with Game Maker which means Pokemon Beta will become discoutninued but it will still be used as a base for my Pokemon game....
My new Pokemon game needs new evolutions and pre-evolutions for existing ones... anyone wants to be a spriter?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links