Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: what do u think of the shadow pokemon sprites?
theyre great i love em! 24 80.00%
nah theyre rubbish! 6 20.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 17th, 2009 (08:19 PM). Edited August 17th, 2009 by Gamer2020.
Gamer2020
This love is a sickness...

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Skype™ to Gamer2020
Quote originally posted by Zhues:
Is it going to be for the visual boy advance?
It should be...

Quote originally posted by 0m3GA ARS3NAL:
Well, I can't do ANYTHING since my sister downloaded a virus which stops the Command Prompt (CMD) from running, as well as MacAfee Security, and other important crap, which means I can't even compile my ASM, I can't compile VB6, and I WAS trying to learn C++, but that also went down the drains since I can't run my C++ Compiler... (I use MS Visual C++ Express)
In any case, I can't do anything that compiles stuff, I dunno why, but I just can't.
After this, I am locking my sisters account and disabling her ability to go to any websites/downloading crap without MY permission first. (Since my mom doesn't know computers, I am the computer whiz in my house.)
Contact me on msn I'll compile it for you and send it to you perhaps.
Can XSE compile or is that not working either?

*edit* Idea! I have two computers so I'll let you use one through team viewer. I have visual studio, all the English Pokemon ROMs, and an ASM compiler and stuff. It would be like using my computer without being in the room.

Anything to get this hack Back on track.
Accept no imitations!
Old August 17th, 2009 (11:05 PM).
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Im comin' home...
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Gentle
Quote originally posted by Gamer2020:
It should be...

Contact me on msn I'll compile it for you and send it to you perhaps.
Can XSE compile or is that not working either?

*edit* Idea! I have two computers so I'll let you use one through team viewer. I have visual studio, all the English Pokemon ROMs, and an ASM compiler and stuff. It would be like using my computer without being in the room.

Anything to get this hack Back on track.
Lol, team viewer would be a bad idea, don't want your computer hijacked do ya? (The type of virus is a Hijack, the person can control your computer and any computers in the network. I'm working on getting it fixed, but no virus scanner will work )
Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
Greetings Warden
of Superjail Penitentiary
Awaiting user input...

>Display User_Info
╠══User Info══╣
Username:
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Sex: Male ♂
Race: Caucasian
Quote:
"What is this
I don't even..."

M/O: Often acts out to get attention, but recently has changed that. Has been studying up on hacking information and hopes to participate in more advanced hacking discussion.
╠══End of File══╣
Awaiting user input...

>
Old August 17th, 2009 (11:56 PM).
Gamer2020
This love is a sickness...

Send a message via Skype™ to Gamer2020
Lol, team viewer would be a bad idea, don't want your computer hijacked do ya? (The type of virus is a Hijack, the person can control your computer and any computers in the network. I'm working on getting it fixed, but no virus scanner will work )
ah yes that would suck. Although I have very good anti virus on there.
Well let me know If I can help in any other way...

This hack has been in the scrapbox way to long...
Accept no imitations!
Old August 18th, 2009 (11:02 AM).
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Im comin' home...

Quote originally posted by Gamer2020:
ah yes that would suck. Although I have very good anti virus on there.
Well let me know If I can help in any other way...

This hack has been in the scrapbox way to long...
Yeah, I know it has, lol.
But it doesn't matter what Anti-Virus you seem to have, since it simply disables it.
(I also have a high quality virus scanner, but it simply disabled it and now I can't even re-activate it.)
Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
Greetings Warden
Awaiting user input...

>Display User_Info
╠══User Info══╣
Username:
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Quote:
"What is this
I don't even..."

M/O: Often acts out to get attention, but recently has changed that. Has been studying up on hacking information and hopes to participate in more advanced hacking discussion.
╠══End of File══╣
Awaiting user input...

>
Old August 20th, 2009 (07:30 AM).
Vallander
Close your eyes...

Yeah, I know it has, lol.
But it doesn't matter what Anti-Virus you seem to have, since it simply disables it.
(I also have a high quality virus scanner, but it simply disabled it and now I can't even re-activate it.)

just a thought but as much as it would suck, you might just have to have your computer dumped/wiped/crashed whatever you want to call it. i had a pretty bad trojan on my computer because my uncle was on some....bad....websites lets say.
had to delete all my rom hacking stuff, my games, my custom tools and everything. it sucked but got rid of the virus. we took it to a friend of ours who builds and fixes computers for a living, and thats the only thing he could come up with.

sorry for butting in, just suggesting that, hopefully you can get rid of it without doing that though good luck to ya

anyway: this hack looks great so far! i hope you guys can post a couple simple scripts soon so you can leave the scrapbox
dont worry mine's been in here since january, but its closed now since my team left and i cant do it by myself xD

good luck guys! cant wait to try this

Pair
PC Family
Guild Master
Groups
CSS Credit

Old August 20th, 2009 (11:35 AM).
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Im comin' home...

Quote originally posted by Vallander:
just a thought but as much as it would suck, you might just have to have your computer dumped/wiped/crashed whatever you want to call it. i had a pretty bad trojan on my computer because my uncle was on some....bad....websites lets say.
had to delete all my rom hacking stuff, my games, my custom tools and everything. it sucked but got rid of the virus. we took it to a friend of ours who builds and fixes computers for a living, and thats the only thing he could come up with.

sorry for butting in, just suggesting that, hopefully you can get rid of it without doing that though good luck to ya

anyway: this hack looks great so far! i hope you guys can post a couple simple scripts soon so you can leave the scrapbox
dont worry mine's been in here since january, but its closed now since my team left and i cant do it by myself xD

good luck guys! cant wait to try this
I doubt I'll have to do that, I bought an external hard drive last time we BSoD'd. I actually think I know what I am going to do... HackMew gave me an awesome virus scanner a while back, worked like a charm, I'll see if that helps....
Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
Greetings Warden
Awaiting user input...

>Display User_Info
╠══User Info══╣
Username:
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Quote:
"What is this
I don't even..."

╠══End of File══╣
Awaiting user input...

>
Old August 20th, 2009 (01:35 PM).
popbattle
Beginning Trainer

This is a game I will play to the end this looks like it going to to be awesome
Old August 24th, 2009 (04:30 AM).
DARKSHADE
Waiting.. In the Shadows..

Nature: Adamant
bout time something got done! anyway guys im back!!!
Old August 24th, 2009 (04:31 AM).
~Kian~
Spriter In The Making

Nature: Quirky
cool now you can get good progress

~kian

'tyranilacegon'
Made By The Mystery Egg,
Please visit his Fusion thread.
Old August 31st, 2009 (04:49 PM).
Teapot Turret
Don't look in a Teapots stout!

Location: For all the stalkers, I live in a room, in a House, in a state.
Nature: Hasty
Name: Teapot Turret
Skill(s): Mapper and Shadow Pokémon
Proof:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Team Faze Project Progress

Beta Progress: 10%

Seriously? PokéCommunity has topics all about Pokémon, and even not. What are you waiting for? Sign in!
Old August 31st, 2009 (05:09 PM).
Pogeygothaxed
Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pogeygothaxed
Wow, I have to say that I've never see less effort put into something. All you did was scale down the actual pictures of the things you wanted, and then insert them. You didn't re-pixelate them, or anything. They're blurry, and it's obvious when you look at the "Maps" section and it's spoiler. Another thing is that the pallets are horrible. They're ugly. The Forest town, or whatever it's supposed to be is too green...random green. The tiling is off, and looks off in spots because it doesn't match up with or where it's supposed to. And things like the cliffs, that try too add too much detail? It's a 2-D game, not a 3-D. It's just no converted properly. I know how or why this got so many page views and comments...it's a remake of a game that had no real story line. Why would you want to 're-live' it? Why can't you just started a new game on Gamecube, and re-live it that way...? It has no reply value, either...and you wanna remove the only thing the GBA games had going for them? The random Pokemon battles and free roaming...? That's just crazy.

If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii245/xmouvelianx/exdeltaspeciess.png
Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
Old September 1st, 2009 (12:08 AM).
Banjora Marxvile
Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by Pogeygothaxed:
Wow, I have to say that I've never see less effort put into something. All you did was scale down the actual pictures of the things you wanted, and then insert them. You didn't re-pixelate them, or anything. They're blurry, and it's obvious when you look at the "Maps" section and it's spoiler. Another thing is that the pallets are horrible. They're ugly. The Forest town, or whatever it's supposed to be is too green...random green. The tiling is off, and looks off in spots because it doesn't match up with or where it's supposed to. And things like the cliffs, that try too add too much detail? It's a 2-D game, not a 3-D. It's just no converted properly. I know how or why this got so many page views and comments...it's a remake of a game that had no real story line. Why would you want to 're-live' it? Why can't you just started a new game on Gamecube, and re-live it that way...? It has no reply value, either...and you wanna remove the only thing the GBA games had going for them? The random Pokemon battles and free roaming...? That's just crazy.

Could you at least be a little kinder? I am going to change the tiles A LOT, as I know they are rubbish. The maps may also be changed as well! The story was actually quite good in Colosseum, and, believe it or not, people liked it. You need to learn how to do "constructive" criticism, and not just insult.

Man of Steel
He harbors no shame
Got cut a raw deal
But he holds no blame
Gone and forgot to feel
Numb for pretentious pain
As he spins the wheel
There's no loss nor no gain...

Nerves o
f Steel
He must remain
Even if it kills
To remember my name
A view to a thrill
Like Campari and Champagne
I'm on the rocks
Please tell me, What Is My Name?

Old September 1st, 2009 (12:30 AM).
Pogeygothaxed
Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pogeygothaxed
Quote originally posted by Banjora Marxvile:

Could you at least be a little kinder? I am going to change the tiles A LOT, as I know they are rubbish. The maps may also be changed as well! The story was actually quite good in Colosseum, and, believe it or not, people liked it. You need to learn how to do "constructive" criticism, and not just insult.
That word is tossed around a lot here. Anyway, okay. You do that, and when you do, update the thread and I may change my mind. But, as far as it is right now, it's honestly exactly as I put it. I'm sorry if you can't accept my opinion.

If you'd like support this hack, then please add this to your sig!
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii245/xmouvelianx/exdeltaspeciess.png
Pixel Placement - My Pixel Art Showcasing thread;
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195942
You can see the latest concept art for exDelta here, along with some other things related and not to the hack!
Old September 1st, 2009 (12:44 AM).
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Im comin' home...

That word is tossed around a lot here. Anyway, okay. You do that, and when you do, update the thread and I may change my mind. But, as far as it is right now, it's honestly exactly as I put it. I'm sorry if you can't accept my opinion.
I agree, lol.
I look at the maps and am a little scared...
We need to seriously update, and I am not without a bit of blame myself.
Quite frankly I procrastinate quite often, along with my busy high schooler schedule.
I am trying to fit time in to do work, I don't even have enough time to work on my OWN hack.
This will get done eventually, but I honestly don't think we'll see much progress for a long time.
Nobody else does anything. XD
Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
Greetings Warden
Awaiting user input...

>Display User_Info
╠══User Info══╣
Username:
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Quote:
"What is this
I don't even..."

╠══End of File══╣
Awaiting user input...

>
Old September 1st, 2009 (01:04 AM). Edited September 1st, 2009 by Banjora Marxvile.
Banjora Marxvile

I can't... Actually, talking about updates... 0m3GA, no-one works on it, because they assume you are doing something. I could actuallyuse the ips patch now... Who has the newer version so I can try to improve tiles?

Now that I re read your posts, you are correct. However, nicer pogey if you put it in a calm way, that doesn't sound too harsh, but yeah, you have a point. I will improve the tiles, if I get the ips.

Man of Steel
He harbors no shame
Got cut a raw deal
But he holds no blame
Gone and forgot to feel
As he spins the wheel

Nerves o
f Steel
He must remain
Even if it kills
To remember my name
A view to a thrill
I'm on the rocks

Old September 1st, 2009 (01:25 AM).
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Im comin' home...

I can't... Actually, talking about updates... 0m3GA, no-one works on it, because they assume you are doing something. I could actuallyuse the ips patch now... Who has the newer version so I can try to improve tiles?
Sure, I'll std it off you if you want, I haven't compiled anything, I do that after I am done, but I'll still give it to you.

NEEEEVER mind, lost the IPS...
I guess I gotta look for it... it is odd cause I have a special folder for PCA stuff, and I lost it, let me look around...
Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
Greetings Warden
Awaiting user input...

>Display User_Info
╠══User Info══╣
Username:
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Quote:
"What is this
I don't even..."

╠══End of File══╣
Awaiting user input...

>
Old September 1st, 2009 (01:30 AM).
Banjora Marxvile

Sure, I'll std it off you if you want, I haven't compiled anything, I do that after I am done, but I'll still give it to you.
^_^

NEEEEVER mind, lost the IPS...
I guess I gotta look for it... it is odd cause I have a special folder for PCA stuff, and I lost it, let me look around...
If you've lost it... The last patch may be before any scripts, but only D-SHADE can answer it... If you find it, PM me it, so I can see if I can edit the tiles.

Man of Steel
He harbors no shame
Got cut a raw deal
But he holds no blame
Gone and forgot to feel
As he spins the wheel

Nerves o
f Steel
He must remain
Even if it kills
To remember my name
A view to a thrill
I'm on the rocks

Old September 1st, 2009 (01:31 AM).
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Im comin' home...

If you've lost it... The last patch may be before any scripts, but only D-SHADE can answer it... If you find it, PM me it, so I can see if I can edit the tiles.
I will, I was looking for it just now, it seems as though it is gone.
I have it on my other PC, but since it is a hassle to get started, I think I'll get it tomorrow as I am tired, and have no idea what I am doing, lol.
Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
Greetings Warden
Awaiting user input...

>Display User_Info
╠══User Info══╣
Username:
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Quote:
"What is this
I don't even..."

╠══End of File══╣
Awaiting user input...

>
Old September 1st, 2009 (01:34 AM).
Banjora Marxvile

I will, I was looking for it just now, it seems as though it is gone.
I have it on my other PC, but since it is a hassle to get started, I think I'll get it tomorrow as I am tired, and have no idea what I am doing, lol.
OK, that is no problem. Give it to me whenever, just worth looking over it.

Man of Steel
He harbors no shame
Got cut a raw deal
But he holds no blame
Gone and forgot to feel
As he spins the wheel

Nerves o
f Steel
He must remain
Even if it kills
To remember my name
A view to a thrill
I'm on the rocks

Old September 1st, 2009 (02:03 AM).
Skully367
Bored...REEEEALLY bored.

All i can say is, If you don't release a video soon, I'm gonna give up on this.
Old September 1st, 2009 (02:09 AM).
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Im comin' home...

Quote originally posted by Skully367:
All i can say is, If you don't release a video soon, I'm gonna give up on this.
Once my computer is all fixed up (I cant even load google, lol.), I'll compile everything, make sure it is all working, and a video will soon follow.
Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
Greetings Warden
Awaiting user input...

>Display User_Info
╠══User Info══╣
Username:
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Quote:
"What is this
I don't even..."

╠══End of File══╣
Awaiting user input...

>
Old September 7th, 2009 (06:47 AM).
SilverMetagross
Beginning Trainer

Cool. Since I never played Pokemon colosseum on gamecube, maybe this will be like it
Old September 26th, 2009 (05:44 AM).
DARKSHADE
Waiting.. In the Shadows..

yh thats if we ever continue..
Old November 8th, 2009 (01:20 PM).
funnygatt
Beginning Trainer

Hey um where can you download it????????

I really want to play it so yer!
Old November 9th, 2009 (05:15 AM).
hashtag
the man in black
Community Supporter

Well, there's obviously not a download as this thread is dead. Tell you what, I'll give you an infraction instead. <:

Closed~

Sponsored Links