The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 8th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Minorthreat0987
Pokemon Tellurium

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
So I was checking this thread out and when I got down to the screen shots, I said WOW, this is really really good. The mapping is really well done and the Hero looks awesome. I am looking forward seeing more screenshots and just receiving more info about this game. Good luck. I really enjoyed reading this thread.

Check out my DeviantArt account for info on my new project! Pokemon Tellurium.
My DeviantArt
Old June 8th, 2008, 11:09 AM
KurowaSan
Beginning Trainer

*Tries to force Krimm to give us an update*
Looking good!
Old June 8th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Vampire://Krimm
→ clocks everywhere →

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vampire://Krimm
:333

Thank you guys! All of you, truly!

I'm really surprised it got this many replies in only the first 2-3 days (I forget ._.) without anything really interesting. As I promised, I will be posting the update. But Sadly, not right now.

I WILL begin the revelation in a few more hours, so no fear for it will be up later today. The only reason I'm not posting it now is because I'm not at my own house and I don't have everything that I want to show you yet.

Edit: Here's the update~

Early Summer Update~!June 8th, 08

Alright members of Pokemon Community, It's your psychoticly scary neighborhood psychopath, Krimmsy here, reporting with an all new update regarding Pokemon NeoEras!~!

Currently I'm at my friends house, so I couldn't put as much as I wanted into the update, however the new shadows that you can see above should keep you occupied for awhile :D

Now before the full update, I have some VERY good news regarding the Generations Crew! Riceeman has officially become apart of the Crew! He has been helping me with various OverWorld Sprites, and he has officially agreed to join the team ^_^ So welcome him with open arms! I'm sure his OverWorld's will amaze you all!

Now without anymore waiting, I present you the Update~!

Below is the shadow revealed! Behold one of the new Pokemon found in Outa! But wait, doesn't that look like an older Pokemon? You tell me! PM me with your answer and whoever gets it correct will gain a trainer cameo!

Now I've got some special things for you guys! Below are some cool screenshots of assorted areas! I hope you like them :3

Go Kiwi...! er, Coliwi!

Stupid useless Exit button...

ZOMG! New Fridge, yo!

Nothing wakes you up like an early morning battle~

Why does my reflection look so familiar...?

Note: I apologize to Riceeman for not showing a screenshot with his OW donation in it. Being at my friends house I can't open the program to place new things in it x_x;

Old June 8th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Merovin
Dragon Master!

Beautiful update.
Once again, great screenies. Great presentation.
And a great new Pokemon!!

Don't see why your suprised at getting so many replies.
It's a great project :)

A region with no limits is heading this way...

Old June 8th, 2008, 05:24 PM
→ clocks everywhere →

Thanks Bob! ^_^

Again I'm sorry for the lack of an interesting update. *shrug* Now that the introduction and first update are done, I'm off to working on the project itself! Next time will be something a bit more detailed!

Oh and I've decided to go against using the Reply Number thing. I'll update when time comes XD But of course I might show off some screenshots here and there...

Until later,
Krimm~
Old June 8th, 2008, 05:25 PM
bian

Good game!!!

hope you released the beta so soon!!...
Old June 8th, 2008, 05:33 PM
HeavyOctillery
Locked & Loaded

I've been waiting for this thread to pop up; I'd been curious about the little teaser that was in your sig for quite some time.

And my curiosity seems to have paid off. The custom graphics are AWESOME. Definitely going on my support list.

If ya want this to be a usable emote, copy & paste to show your support!

Support Amber IDE.......because, seriously, we need an actual Pokemon game engine.

For those who don't know, Nintendo has shut down Pokemon Fusion Generation in a massive case of overreach.
Let's show Nintendo that that ain't acceptable.
Use the hashtag #FreePFG on Twitter, so that one guy's hard work isn't erased.

Feel free to PM me if ya have any questions.
Old June 8th, 2008, 05:38 PM
bian

can i ask a question:

I know your not putting ALL the old Pokemon. But are you gonna putting some Pokemon
from Kanto-Sinnoh?

i know this is a stupid question :\ but i just want to know..
Old June 8th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Saiyu
♥ Eevee Insanity ♥

Send a message via AIM to Saiyu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Saiyu Send a message via Yahoo to Saiyu
As a matter of fact, we are including some Kanto-Sinnoh pokemon But mainly ones you would see in a tropical climate. Besides, what would a fan-game be without old pokemon?

Krimm, I like how the update turned out! Even though I watched you make it...

I've run out of things to say >> Night everyone~!
Old June 8th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Mariah Carey
what a feeling
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Sassy
Holy poke, that's amazing.
How long did it take for you to come up with this, it's utterly amazing!
I must join this as soon as it is up.

However, I must have something to do with the script/ideas.
I can't do anything with Photoshop, but I can create great scripts.

Also, to the land/area/town naming.
I suggest for towns:
Sacria.
Murdrige.
Junae.
Glawe.
Daxok.
Foretu.

Land areas.

Mount. Murderock ( S/E of Murdrige)
The Cave of Inspiration ( in the center of Daxok).

Places:
Ash Forest.
Misty Lagoon.
Rock Park.
Dawn Hill.

Untill then, I will support the game all the way.

Last edited by Avatar; June 8th, 2008 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Don't quote the entire post!
Old June 9th, 2008, 12:18 AM
lightou
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to lightou
A very good game !

Your presentation & updates are so amazing !

Good luck dear !
Old June 9th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Archayos
THEY KILLED THE PURPLE T_T

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Archayos Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Archayos
And you were saying that you wouldn't hit 40 posts. >>; I told you that you have that Shinygold factor! Anyway, that morning screenshot has inspired me to incorporate day/night into my game once again. Also... you can go to Slateport from Dewford? And will you be putting in any parts of Sinnoh? I think going to Canalave and having some kind of Darkrai event would be cool. :3
On a lighter note: 4 more replies for the big update, people! Even I don't know what it is, so that's all the more reason to get your lazy rears into posting!~

Also...

Userbars Galore!~

HTML Code:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=141038][IMG]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk308/Archayos/PokemonNeoErasUserbar.png[/IMG][/url]
(Sorry about it not being orange, Krimmy. I just got bored of that color.)
Want your game's name here? PM me!

Quote:
In Mimi's terms: "You're stupid. Go away."
/\ I said that to some random guy pestering me for a resource. :/

Last edited by Archayos; June 9th, 2008 at 01:30 AM.
Old June 9th, 2008, 04:46 AM
DamianLeonhart

Nature: Naughty
Archayos, nice banner. I added it to my sig. This game deserves a place there. The new regions Pokémon look like ones that might be found in any of the real games. Keep up the great work on this project. I would love to see it completed.
Old June 9th, 2008, 04:57 AM
Mitchman
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Hasty
OOH post 39 the pre-final post to 40. Cant wait!
Old June 9th, 2008, 05:33 AM
RM2K3kid
Insane..

Nature: Relaxed
The game is looking great. It's all very well set out and excellent use of the starter kit. Can't wait to see more.

Old June 9th, 2008, 07:12 AM
Riceeman
Spriter Guy

Nature: Lonely
Hey, Riceeman here just saying hi. I'm the newest member of the Generations Crew! So if you see any Custom Overworld Sprites, you can complain to me.

Nice banner by the way Archayos.
Old June 9th, 2008, 07:51 AM
Wichu
Project Amethyst

Nature: Naive
Cool. Is that a Banette evo? It's a really nice sprite :D
Old June 9th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Atomic Reactor
@atomicreactor
Community Supporter

Nature: Rash
Wow, your mapping is great. The maps look amazing ^_^
the whole overall game looks good. it really makes it feel like summer outside lol.
i wanna go have some lemonade and go swimming =)

jsut one problem. the newest screenshots, the door on the lab is wrong. unless you want it to be red, it's suppose to be green though.
i have 8 door animations (including the green door) incase you want them?
PM me if you want those.

Keep up the amazing work!
Old June 9th, 2008, 09:47 AM
→ clocks everywhere →

Oh wow o_o Seriously, more and more replies everytime I log in XD

Thank you guys, a lot! I can't stress how much this project depends on you guys and various donators. I once more would like to thank everyone for supporting us!

I've also updated the Credits Section with Don Patch and Atomic Reactor for both contributing to the game. Thanks guys! ^_^

@Bian: The game isn't a hack, so there won't be a beta. However a Demo is definitely a possibility at the time, however right now I'm just working on getting the main chunks of the game done.

@HeavyOctillery: Thanks :3 I'm glad the teaser caught your interest!

@Libra: I'm really liking those names. Do you mind if I use them for some unnamed towns?

@Archayos: Thanks man! I've added your userbar to the main page! ^_^

@Rm2k3kid: Hey, thanks a lot! I didn't expect to see you reply~

@Wichu: Maybe : x The winner will be announced soon, everyone!

Alright, and if you didn't see what I posted earlier, I didn't plan on posting updates according to the thread replies anymore. But since Archayos over here said I still would on 40 replies, I'm going to show you something in a few hours. I'm currently working on the game so the screenshots will focus on what I'm updating.

Stay tuned for the revelation~! :D
Old June 9th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Mitchman
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Hasty
Οh ok cool. Cant wait to see.
Old June 9th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Saiyu
♥ Eevee Insanity ♥

Send a message via AIM to Saiyu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Saiyu Send a message via Yahoo to Saiyu
Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krimmsy just told me he's working on something Super Special Awesome to show you all! I don't even know what it is ;_;

Coming soon to a Theater near you!

Umm... Something called 'Revelation' is just a few hours away.

... Etc.

AH! I can't wait! -Jumps up and down in seat-

By the way: I changed my siggy again~! Besides the super awesome Eeveelution siggy(made by me) I now have a panda love siggy!(Also made by me) -gasp- but what's that panda-look-alike? It certainly doesn't look like a real panda. So what could it be?

Last edited by Saiyu; June 9th, 2008 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention my siggy~
Old June 9th, 2008, 02:52 PM
→ clocks everywhere →

Thanks guys for being so patient! I really didn't intend on releasing two updates so close to eachother, but since Archayos *poke* told everyone I would, which I didn't plan to, I decided to go ahead and show you guys what I've been working on today! Beware, as the screenshots might spoil some puzzles/places in-game!

Puzzles, Puzzles, Everywhere!June 9th, 08

Hey members of Pokemon Community! It's Krimmsy, your friendly neighbor who's back with a new update! Today I've got some previews of some cool things in-game, some edits to improve the quality of the game, and of course a sneak-peak at one of the many Puzzles in Pokemon NeoEras~! So let's get started with the updated improvements! But first, I shall announce the winner of the Evolution Contest!

KurowaSan was the first and correct Member to guess that the previously released sprite is a Banette Evolution! Kudos to him! KurowaSan, please PM me to get the Cameo Information! :3

Now, let's go!

Eww, it's that girl again!

Above you can see that: I've finally updated the message box! I personally thing the new yellow is adorable :3 But..I have to admit... after trying to get that message box to work, I've become all stab-knife like XD I swear it took me like an hour to get it to work right! *stabs knife in air* Oh, and thankies to Riceeman who made the OverWorld~

More of the useless Exit Button...

Hey look! It's that useless exit button! a modified Menu! As you can see I've still not removed the Exit Button given it a slight transparency! I've yet to add the information box below it, though.

Now Let's take a look at a few scattered screenshots, showing off not only new tiles and a new messagebox, but also a beautiful new trainer sprite done by Riceeman! Please ignore the Trainer Backsprite, we're still working on getting the Hero Backsprite done...

*-The Nugget Maze!-*

Now it's time for your first information on a specific area in Outa! But of course, it's a cool implementation but an annoying one to most. Welcome back the Nugget-thing idea! This time in Outa, it's an entire Maze (which believe me is annoying :3).

Rooollll the screenshots~!

Puzzles here, Puzzles there, Puzzles, Puzzles everywhere!

Now, the Nugget Maze is a relatively difficult maze that leads to another town where the story continues, however as most of you know, the Nugget-things require you to battle trainers until you get to the last one where you earn a Nugget! Same applies to this Maze, but this time around you can take wrong turns and end up battling more trainers than you have to! Be careful, I hear the cut trees are rigged! D:

Oh Snapplez, a Contest!It's easy guys, let's go!

Now what update would this be without a contest?! This one is nearly as easy as the previous one, but all it requires you to do is open up an Artist-like program and have fun!

Let's begin with the rules~! All you have to do is make a custom/scratch Pokemon Sprite of Dragonair, quite a simple Pokemon to sprite! Remember the sprite must be in a customized pose and must fit in the field of 64x64 Pixels! Here's a reference sprite:

Not only will your sprite appear in-game and as a Gym Leader's Pokemon, but YOU will also be featured as an Event NPC in one of many optional Events (the winner will be given a choice). Not only will the winner gain a cameo (which is getting old lol) he/she will also get a Dratini when the final release of the game comes out (Note that Dratinis are uncatchable in Outa :D)

Submit all entries to me via PM! Please enter, guys!

Stay Tuned for the next update! As I said, I won't release it at a certain reply number, I'll release it whenever I think it's ready. And remember, the next update the shadows at the top will be revealed~!

Attention All Members of PC: We're recruiting a Sugimori artist!
Anyone who knows how to draw and color, or even do pixel arts of
Pokemon is welcome to join us! We're highly interested in getting
some arts for new Pokemon to spice up the updates!
Old June 9th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Saiyu
♥ Eevee Insanity ♥

I hope people actually partake in the contest. It would be nice to find someone who can sprite >>''

Krimm! You're revealing the shadows that soon? Why not leave everyone in suspense just to torture them! xD And I don't remember seeing that Bug Trainer Sprite. It looks good

Okay, I'm going to find something to do to occupy myself, byez! -runs away-

(ooo... This lighter looks like fun...)

Last edited by Saiyu; June 9th, 2008 at 04:46 PM.
Old June 9th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Mariah Carey
what a feeling
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Sassy
Vampy, I don't mind about you using the names at all. Always welcome to give more/script write.

Once again, great update. I'm especialy loving the Nugget Maze.

I am going to give a name or 2 for the shadowed pokes above.

One on the left.

Doredrag.
Sorce.

One on the right.
Morko.
Drafini.

Also, I have names for specific people.

Bug Catchers.
Honey.
Antony.

Rich Kids.
Richie.
Bill.
Mr. Rinkington.

Names for towns.

Sirenia.
Poret.
Seqa.
Carnio.
Plafva.

Names for areas.

Siren Generation Lab* ( In Sector 5)
Sector 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. (Sirenia)
Poret Tower** ( in the center of Poret)
Seqa River ( Outside the front of Seqa)
The 3 Tablets (Underground in Carnio)
The Underground (Carnio)
Plafva Volcano ( East of Plafva)

* Generation Lab for whatever you want.
This may be split down into other sections too.
** This may also be used for whatever you want.

A new script.

Carnio and Murdrige are always at war. At the cost of hundreds of trainers and pokemon, forced into battling this war, it was destroying what they are trying to save.

You see, The 3Tablets actually originated in Murdrige, but they were stolen by the rogue group known as Neo Pokemon. They hide out under Carnio, as a army.

Your job is, to try beat the entire troupe and get back the Tablets to Murdrige, then just maybe the war will be over.

I can add more later if you prefer.

Last edited by Mariah Carey; June 9th, 2008 at 11:01 PM.
Old June 10th, 2008, 07:05 AM
→ clocks everywhere →

Thanks for your comment, Libra. I'll definitely look into the ideas :3

If you guys have any questions or suggestions I'm completely welcome! Remember we're still open to new Areas if you guys would like to see your idea in our game!

Get those entries in, people! I even supplied you with a Spriting Tutorial on the main page!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here