Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge
Notices

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Old June 8th, 2008, 09:07 AM
PkMn Trained
Uber trainer

Advertise here
I myself prefer the arceus makes legends go to school ones. They're very humorus. Particulaly ones with mew. And i quote:

Arceus: Mew, whyd ya have to buy so much darn cheese?
Name: Emil
FC: 1762 8926 2775

Come Here for great deals on Shiny/Event pokemon!

Old June 8th, 2008, 09:32 AM
EmeraldSky
Make the Colors in the Sky!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to EmeraldSky
I like fantasy (extra points if its in a world unlike our own), adventure (quests=<3), comedy (I love a good laugh, if it's clean.), and "magical girl/boy" stories (I've been trying to do this kind of story in the Pokeverse for a long time.)
The world will be saved by four heroes with a song in their hearts....

Diamond FC: 1977 8991 5041 Will trade and battle

Like to RP? Come join us at http://rpforum.niceboard.net/forum.htm
Old June 8th, 2008, 01:19 PM
JX Valentine
Your aquatic overlord

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to JX Valentine Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JX Valentine
Anything that's well-written. Even if I chose a specific favorite type, if I read a badfic, I still won't like it as much as something that's well written in a genre I don't like.

But if I had to choose, I like writing crack fics (if it's just the plot that's crack and not the dialogue because I'm not particularly fond of random dialogue like "I like cheese"), dark fics (because they relieve stress), and science-fiction or fantasy.

Reading, meanwhile, I like anything, really. Basically, anything that wanders off the beaten paths a lot of other fics follow. The kinds that have plotlines that aren't just "new trainer goes off in new region," "characters fall in love," that kind of thing. Not that there's anything wrong with those, either.
Professional ninja. May or may not actually be back. Here for the snark and banter at most.

Need some light reading?
Anima Ex Machina (Chapter 20 now available)
The Leaf Green Incident (SWC 2012 winner)
Braid (Creepypasta apparently)
Domain | Dreamwidth | Twitter
Old June 19th, 2008, 07:26 AM
Enperuto
Lurking Connoisseur

Send a message via AIM to Enperuto
I probably like journey fics best because they are so similar to the original franchise that pulled me in. However, I also love darkfic (Jax's A Midsummer Knight's Dream especially) and science fiction. Unfortunately there isn't much good sf to be found.
Whah? No signature? *vanished in poof of logic*

Signature under construction.
Old June 19th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Grovyle42(Griff8416)
No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to Grovyle42(Griff8416) Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Grovyle42(Griff8416) Send a message via Yahoo to Grovyle42(Griff8416)
I enjoy journey/adventure fics and PMD fics the most.
[B]Claimed: Treecko, Grovyle, Charmeleon.
Co-Owner of Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile Club.
Paired withAnastasia R.
PC Family so far: Cousin - ScytheMaster, Awesomest Sister - Diamondpearl876, Brother - Rebellious Treecko (PM one of us if you want to join it)

------------
Click Below for The Awesome Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile Club
Older Fic banner by Scenice.
Old Fic banner by Sammi-Chan.
New Fic banner by Scenice
Banner and avatar by Anastasia R.
Old June 19th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Sydian
But you're still hungry.

Nature: Timid
Shipping fics and dark fics. Or better yet, combining the two. That's how Face Down and Just A Brother were born, actually.

paired to crono
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here