• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone else really want to live in the Pokemon world?

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2008
I remembered watching Pokemon when I was much younger and decided to start watching the episodes again on Megavideo and stuff. I absolutely love them, they're just so fun to watch (I'm up to Episode 79 of Season 1). But while watching the episodes, I notice that I really want to live in the Pokemon world. I mean sometimes it's quite saddening that we all have to live these boring lives where you have to go to school and college and stuff like that while Ash and the gang are travelling around training and catching new Pokemon.

My question is - would you like to live in the Pokemon world, and travel around with Ash and his friends?

Last edited:

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
Years
Yea i'd want 2 live in a pokemon world but i wouldn't want any friends. I'd want 2 travel the four regions alone with just my lucario.

Nicku

//[N]ICKU::
Years
I'd not travel with Satoshi and whoever he's travelling with ._. Unless you want a pretty dead Pikachu ... nehehe xD But, if I could try it 'by myself' yes, I would.
I'd hunt the whole Sinnoh down for a Chatot, and then I'll go to Johto and hunt the whole region down for .. Johto Pokemon XD Naw naw

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I'd not live in the pokemon world, I would be getting sick of all the poke-poop I would have to clean up.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
Years
I'd move there in a heartbeat. It'd be fun and think of all the cool places there: olivine, veilstone, sootopolis, altomare, seafoam islands. The traveling alone would be fun. But the training would be cool too!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
I would prefer not living in a world where 10-year old kids are sent sent out travelling the world on foot to enslave animals and destroy other people's slaves to strengthen their own. Seriously, whether we like it or not, that's essentially what Pokémon is all about. =P As a game and a manga, Pokémon is superb, but in reality, a world like that would be far too hazardous for my tastes.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
Years
I'd want 2 do it alone as well. I Couldn't deal with friends and their annoyance.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
i want to live in the pokemon world & be like a trainer(tnxs for posting this thread!!)

Aden

Lucario's best buddy
Years
I wouldn't mind it, but it would be a bit depressive to leave all your freinds, and loved ones behind.
In the end, I probably would pass on my part.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
Years
That's exactly why i wouldn't want friends with me on my journey. That and the fact that they'd be in the way and annoying.

Dark Banette

♫♫♫♪♪
Years
I would only go if there were challenging opponents. Let's say you're in a forest with your powerful Metagross. You later come across a trainer who says: "Oh finally! A weak trainer!" So you get mad and fight him. He sends Bidoof, you send Metagross. That wouldn't be fun would it? But if they were actually tough I would go.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
I think it would be pretty cool...I like Ash and everything, but he would hold everyone else back too much by wanting to save every Pokemon he sees. But I don't think I'd like the Ariados or Beedrill much, they'd be huge o.O

Twero

ii'
Years
It will be awsome....in Pokémon World.
The Trainer can start your journey when he want. I've remembered one episode that I father of one girl want a treecko to be a Trainer...
Bu, in our world, it's impossible! XD

PocketPika

Quiet Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2011
I want to.
But I wouldnt travel with Ash.
I'd rather travel with Misty....

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
Years
A world with no shady politics, religion or global warming and magical creatures in place of animals? Count me in!

On second thought, especially after reading Smarties-chan's post, maybe not.

Back