Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 3rd, 2004 (06:33 PM).
Castrainer
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Modest
Well, if ya look at the Forum Leader's Page it says:

Name Forum
PichuSecretBase Mixed Art

Now if ya look at the Home of the Sprites Forum, it will say that PSB is a mod there @____@

Confuzzling, no?
Old August 3rd, 2004 (06:52 PM).
PichuSecretBase
Web Site Critique

Send a message via AIM to PichuSecretBase Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PichuSecretBase
Bleh Its never on there since its a child forum and it wasnt specified i believe. But the dumb hackers demodded me from OVP x.x
Old August 3rd, 2004 (06:53 PM).
Castrainer

Yeah, I saw that too >__<
But HotS is very active, we need a mod there! Go PSB! XD
Old August 3rd, 2004 (06:54 PM).
Arcanine
There is no "-tina"

Nature: Rash
If you also look Tommy was Modded in other places but don't show up in them places on the Mod staff list.

TwitterMy Anime ListBackloggeryRaptrBrother
My PM box is full so if you really have to PM me send it here.
Old August 3rd, 2004 (06:56 PM).
Castrainer

Die Stupid Hackers! >__< XD
I didnt noticed that, but it need to be fixed too!
Old August 3rd, 2004 (06:56 PM).
PichuSecretBase
Web Site Critique

Send a message via AIM to PichuSecretBase Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PichuSecretBase
I do mod there. Since its a child forum it dont show up on the list but yes I still have powers there x3
Old August 3rd, 2004 (08:03 PM).
aRedMoon
Wait for me outside the lines
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to aRedMoon Send a message via Skype™ to aRedMoon
Child forums inherit their mother forums moderators. So if you got modded at OC, you'd also mod the computers and pokeland forums.

june 10, 2003 = registered at old pc
march 24, 2004 = registered at new pc
june, 2004 = modded ;;; august, 2004 = quit/fired (point of debate)
december, 2004 = banned ;;; december 2, 2005 = unbanned
june 10, 2008 = omg... five years!
june 10, 2012 = countdown to nine years on pc...
Old August 3rd, 2004 (11:16 PM).
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold
LOL, lucky I don't have to worry about that kinda thing. I have one forum to take care of, that's it XD

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old August 3rd, 2004 (11:19 PM).
aRedMoon

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to aRedMoon Send a message via Skype™ to aRedMoon
And you're all alone in it. xD;

Most forums won't get subforums, so this doesn't affect a lot of mods... only places like OC and Mixed Art have anything to do with it. =/

Old August 3rd, 2004 (11:21 PM).
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Wha...? I'm not alone; I've got Simone. Look, that rhymed.

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old August 3rd, 2004 (11:23 PM).
aRedMoon

She can't get on at all, so you're basically alone.

Old August 4th, 2004 (07:56 PM).
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

She can't get on at all? Why? *worried*

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old August 4th, 2004 (10:10 PM).
Hiroshi Sotomura
Top of the Class

Nature: Lax
The hackers didn't do the mod area changes. Me and Kwesi slipped up when we were modding.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old August 5th, 2004 (08:01 AM).
Quaggy
Queen Quagsire

Send a message via AIM to Quaggy Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Quaggy
Quote originally posted by Jedi_Amara:
She can't get on at all? Why? *worried*
Her net is busted up. =/

*new card soon*

Help out Pokevillage by checking out this thread!

[spoiler=Bestest Friends]Dusty Pikachu, Dark Heaven, Arcanine, ash_misty4ever, Satoshi-kun, magmachilli, lil\' jose, Jedi_Amara, ANTI-SPAM GUN, KURA&KILL_Hunter, Batesy, Nikku, Neo Arkadia MysticGrandpaGohan, & blue -- PM to join[/spoiler] | [spoiler=Paired with...]Nikku~! ...but I don\'t think he\'s coming back to PC... ! So umm... if you're interested, PM me![/spoiler]

Yes, I make Trainer Cards. I don't take requests through PM or IM. Check the thread if you want a card!

[Mystery Islands] | [Pokevillage] | [LiveJournal]

Clubs and Clans
The Power Of Girls | Glomper Club | Pepsi Club | Digimon
Old August 5th, 2004 (09:00 AM).
TeamRocket

Mod or not a mod - that is the question
- William Shakespere the VIII
Old August 5th, 2004 (12:14 PM).
Quaggy
Queen Quagsire

Send a message via AIM to Quaggy Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Quaggy
Stop spamming, please. It's annoying.

*new card soon*

[spoiler=Bestest Friends]Dusty Pikachu, Dark Heaven, Arcanine, ash_misty4ever, Satoshi-kun, magmachilli, lil\' jose, Jedi_Amara, ANTI-SPAM GUN, KURA&KILL_Hunter, Batesy, Nikku, Neo Arkadia MysticGrandpaGohan, & blue -- PM to join[/spoiler] | [spoiler=Paired with...]Nikku~! ...but I don\'t think he\'s coming back to PC... ! So umm... if you're interested, PM me![/spoiler]

Yes, I make Trainer Cards. I don't take requests through PM or IM. Check the thread if you want a card!

Clubs and Clans
Old August 5th, 2004 (04:46 PM).
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Well, it's good to know that the hackers didn't change mod areas - I don't think they would anyway XD. There's no reason for them to, is there? XD Hm, I hope Simone gets back soon, because with *you* (Greggy) gone and her away, I have to take care of WD by myself and I can't handle it.

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old August 5th, 2004 (10:50 PM).
Quaggy
Queen Quagsire

I think PSB would be willing to help out...

*new card soon*

Clubs and Clans
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links