The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old June 20th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Tyrantrum's Avatar
Tyrantrum
none pizza with left beef
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Jersey
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrantrum

Advertise here
No, just the "new" White beta 1.
__________________




(x) Tumblr
(y) Gallery
Previously Eeveon
  #52    
Old June 20th, 2008, 08:56 PM
iNeedFood's Avatar
iNeedFood
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Gender:
Nature: Calm
I just came by white to dl the rom, omg. You tricked me! When I went to get my pokemon, I could only pick bulba, charmander, and squirtle. But I saw more. Rofl!
__________________
Add one later.
  #53    
Old June 21st, 2008, 12:52 AM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
OMG! o.O
what's with those aqua grunts!?
it's a good thing my Quilava has Smokescreen and Heat Wave and toasted both of them or else I'll be the one who'll get toased! o.O

anyways, nice hack, and I'm looking forward for the new white one. :3
keep it up~
__________________
  #54    
Old June 21st, 2008, 05:48 AM
cpsp's Avatar
cpsp
Hack Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Gender:
What Can I Say, Great.
I'm not the only one who has been waiting for this for AGES after seeing it on youtube.
To repeat what everyone has been saying, can't wait for the new version (in july?)
Amazing.
Well Done. :)
__________________
I Support:
Shiny Gold
Marble
Thunder Emblem
Destiny
Omega
rijonAdventures
Zephyr
Silver Current
Waterfall
Aurora
Legend Of Fenju
And More!!!
  #55    
Old June 21st, 2008, 07:53 AM
Lucario rocks's Avatar
Lucario rocks
Mmm... Crispy
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: You are one sick Paedophile
Gender:
Nature: Modest
I got a problem with the game, when i play the rom it goes all black, i have tried it on ten different fire red roms and it still didnt work. can anyone help me?
__________________

Pokemon Shiny Gold at http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=100537[/sig-reason]



Pokemon: The Lost World


The goal for the team of Pokemon The Lost World is to piece together the scattered world of Pokemon into one world, where there are almost no boundaries, and not only are we to connect the world of Pokemon, but to connect the players as well. With online capability being possible, we will strive to reach it. The Towns are big, the cities are huge, and the routes are perillous. But we are staying true to the franchise. With the exception of new regional and gender variations there are no fake Pokemon. While there will be many secrets in the game that may not be known or true to the Pokemon World, there are some secrets that only few know about and you must overcome life risking obstacles to discover them.

Official Pokecommunity Thread
  #56    
Old June 21st, 2008, 01:32 PM
iNeedFood's Avatar
iNeedFood
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Gender:
Nature: Calm
I suggest changing the wild pokemon attack rate or something if you can? It gets a little bit annoying. Damn the aqua team. I almost got toasted with my Totodile(Which is now croconaw). Idk if you can change it. The mazes and stuff almost destroyed me! Damn Teddiursa. Eventually I caught a Teddiursa, its just their dizzy punch that piss me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario rocks View Post
I got a problem with the game, when i play the rom it goes all black, i have tried it on ten different fire red roms and it still didnt work. can anyone help me?
Well, just go to google.com search up firered and go 7 down. Its below the vidoes. If you can find it, PM me for more instruction. If you do find it, download it and get the IPS, patch it and play. If it doesn't work. IDK! Vista much? Jk. If you use vista go to the VBA and run as admin?
__________________
Add one later.

Last edited by Ausaudriel; June 21st, 2008 at 07:48 PM.
  #57    
Old June 21st, 2008, 01:56 PM
Platinum Lucario's Avatar
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Good luck foullump, on the new Pokémon White .
__________________
[Platinum Lucario's Signature]
Researching the NDS ROMs...

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!

Last edited by Ausaudriel; June 21st, 2008 at 07:47 PM.
  #58    
Old June 21st, 2008, 03:16 PM
iNeedFood's Avatar
iNeedFood
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Gender:
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Riolu View Post
Good luck foullump, on the new Pokémon White .




iNeedFood, please don't double post as it is against the rules.
Ah! Thank you for reminding me, it won't happen again. ^-^

EDIT:Hah! I didn't double post. Anyhow. There are some spots that you can pass a trainer when hes looking you direction in like 2 spaces? If someone can tell me how to post a screeny, I can show you? Or was it on purpose. Can you change Eddy after you fight your old friend? It really pisses me off. He acts all and mighty because he beats me, plus I just fought against my old friend and I've been trying to find a way, so I lost a lot of hp.

EDIT2ince no one is posting, I have to do this editing thing. Anyways, I FINALLLY BEAT HIM. All my pokemons dead, except for pidgey with 1 hp and my Croconaw 11 hp. Elekid and Breloom = hardest. Oh yeah, I could use repel on the pokemon, but its sooo much money.

EDIT3:When does the game end? Since you are not done yet, are you? There is a glitch, I used repel and then a monster appeared. I walked like 50 steps later it said "Repel ended." Btw, I can't go in the cave to get to the Sudowoodo.
http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff231/ScionUpload/?action=view&current=1635-WhiteHack.png

EDIT4:Nevermind just found out, but I can't enter there. Is it on purpose?
__________________
Add one later.

Last edited by iNeedFood; June 21st, 2008 at 06:00 PM.
  #59    
Old June 21st, 2008, 11:16 PM
MartinNFLFalcon's Avatar
MartinNFLFalcon
Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Westchester, IL.
Gender:
Nature: Adamant
All i get is a purple screen

What am i supposed to do?
  #60    
Old June 21st, 2008, 11:18 PM
Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
You'll need to patch to a clean FR(Fire Red)Rom.
__________________
I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
  #61    
Old June 22nd, 2008, 03:32 AM
1mdkid's Avatar
1mdkid
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bowie/Silver Spring,Maryland
Age: 22
Gender:
Nature: Relaxed
Hi im new at this hey Foullump in the new Pokemon White will it be anything be similar to the old 1.....also in the old one it said something about have 2 get all da badges from all regions do u still plan to dat or will that b to much work cuz i thing that would be a really good game it u could.
  #62    
Old June 22nd, 2008, 03:40 AM
v1tje
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
I reaally like the game but i got a little problem, when i saved the game it says there is another save file, but there isn't one. And i do overrwrite it say please exchange the memory backup. While i've got enough space?
  #63    
Old June 22nd, 2008, 07:03 AM
AceithCJ's Avatar
AceithCJ
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Oh God YAY
I envy you, seriously.
ive been waiting so long!
i dont care if its old or not, i love it.

Umm.. After the girl in the garden that looks like erica...where do i go?
__________________
Aceith's Green Tree
Google
Yahoo
Hotmail
Piczo
Facebook

Spoiler:






Aceith's PokePet

The Level 465 Metal Pokemon Metagross!

Last edited by Christos; June 22nd, 2008 at 10:01 AM.
  #64    
Old June 22nd, 2008, 08:02 AM
Lucario rocks's Avatar
Lucario rocks
Mmm... Crispy
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: You are one sick Paedophile
Gender:
Nature: Modest
where can i get a clean rom then because i used on a clean rom and it didnt work.

The Error is:

it does the introduction and goes black,
or if you press A it goes black, what shud i do??
__________________

Pokemon Shiny Gold at http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=100537[/sig-reason]



Pokemon: The Lost World


The goal for the team of Pokemon The Lost World is to piece together the scattered world of Pokemon into one world, where there are almost no boundaries, and not only are we to connect the world of Pokemon, but to connect the players as well. With online capability being possible, we will strive to reach it. The Towns are big, the cities are huge, and the routes are perillous. But we are staying true to the franchise. With the exception of new regional and gender variations there are no fake Pokemon. While there will be many secrets in the game that may not be known or true to the Pokemon World, there are some secrets that only few know about and you must overcome life risking obstacles to discover them.

Official Pokecommunity Thread
  #65    
Old June 22nd, 2008, 08:47 AM
Opposite Day's Avatar
Opposite Day
too old for name changes
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ∞Rain town, Norway
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Opposite Day Send a message via Skype™ to Opposite Day
As far as I know, we are not allowed to tell you.. But Google is always an option, right?

Good luck with this hack! It seems really nice!
__________________
+Anti: we were all noobs at some point
+Anti: or in sims' case
+Anti: still are noobs
+Anti: his team looks like a salad
  #66    
Old June 22nd, 2008, 09:18 AM
billi1000's Avatar
billi1000
The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Nature: Careful
yo nice hack , very nice tiles and storyline,
i made a banner for u, i hope u like it,
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
Yeah no, that word is censored if typed on PC and we do not allow censor bypass on images either.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
  #67    
Old June 22nd, 2008, 10:14 AM
foullump's Avatar
foullump
Rom Hacking Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: United States
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNeedFood View Post
Ah! Thank you for reminding me, it won't happen again. ^-^

EDIT:Hah! I didn't double post. Anyhow. There are some spots that you can pass a trainer when hes looking you direction in like 2 spaces? If someone can tell me how to post a screeny, I can show you? Or was it on purpose. Can you change Eddy after you fight your old friend? It really pisses me off. He acts all and mighty because he beats me, plus I just fought against my old friend and I've been trying to find a way, so I lost a lot of hp.

EDIT2ince no one is posting, I have to do this editing thing. Anyways, I FINALLLY BEAT HIM. All my pokemons dead, except for pidgey with 1 hp and my Croconaw 11 hp. Elekid and Breloom = hardest. Oh yeah, I could use repel on the pokemon, but its sooo much money.

EDIT3:When does the game end? Since you are not done yet, are you? There is a glitch, I used repel and then a monster appeared. I walked like 50 steps later it said "Repel ended." Btw, I can't go in the cave to get to the Sudowoodo.
http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff231/ScionUpload/?action=view&current=1635-WhiteHack.png

EDIT4:Nevermind just found out, but I can't enter there. Is it on purpose?
Hmm... I thought he had a krabby. What level was his breloom? It should be something like, 9 or so. The cave, yeah, sure. It's not supposed to be there so don't worry about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mdkid View Post
Hi im new at this hey Foullump in the new Pokemon White will it be anything be similar to the old 1.....also in the old one it said something about have 2 get all da badges from all regions do u still plan to dat or will that b to much work cuz i thing that would be a really good game it u could.
The new one is completely different! Yeah, you'll have to get all the badges, except maybe Hoenn, because I won't have room for the maps...
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1tje View Post
I reaally like the game but i got a little problem, when i saved the game it says there is another save file, but there isn't one. And i do overrwrite it say please exchange the memory backup. While i've got enough space?
That... Happens to me sometimes. Hopefully It's just the save in the rom, and if you clear all data before playing you shouldn't have that problem. Up+select+b
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceithCJ View Post
Oh God YAY
I envy you, seriously.
ive been waiting so long!
i dont care if its old or not, i love it.

Umm.. After the girl in the garden that looks like erica...where do i go?
...You could possibly watch a video if you need help? I have a few, and I'm sure other people will upload them... But if you want to know:
Spoiler:
Try the gym

Quote:
Originally Posted by billi1000 View Post
yo nice hack , very nice tiles and storyline,
i made a banner for u, i hope u like it,
Oooh! It's very nice! I never understood how to make moving pictures... Anyways, thanks! I'll add it to the slowly growing pile! Oh, but I think you forgot the hoenn Pokes.
__________________
  #68    
Old June 22nd, 2008, 10:55 AM
Tyrantrum's Avatar
Tyrantrum
none pizza with left beef
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Jersey
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrantrum
Maybe u could add Hoenn, but take out Johto, because Johto is used a lot lately and it gets pretty annoying...
__________________




(x) Tumblr
(y) Gallery
Previously Eeveon
  #69    
Old June 22nd, 2008, 11:06 AM
Alucus_Of_Borg's Avatar
Alucus_Of_Borg
White Light Designer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
iv just finished playing it through very amazing even this one i love it i see you kept that super long route i thoroughly enjoyed playing it and cant wait to see the final product
  #70    
Old June 22nd, 2008, 11:15 AM
iNeedFood's Avatar
iNeedFood
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Gender:
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by foullump View Post
Hmm... I thought he had a krabby. What level was his breloom? It should be something like, 9 or so. The cave, yeah, sure. It's not supposed to be there so don't worry about it.

The new one is completely different! Yeah, you'll have to get all the badges, except maybe Hoenn, because I won't have room for the maps...

That... Happens to me sometimes. Hopefully It's just the save in the rom, and if you clear all data before playing you shouldn't have that problem. Up+select+b

...You could possibly watch a video if you need help? I have a few, and I'm sure other people will upload them... But if you want to know:
Spoiler:
Try the gym


Oooh! It's very nice! I never understood how to make moving pictures... Anyways, thanks! I'll add it to the slowly growing pile! Oh, but I think you forgot the hoenn Pokes.
The elekid was like lvl 22 or 28 and the breloom was level 23 or 29. You should try to make the trainers pokemon lower level. By the time I fought him. ALL MY POKEMONS WERE 16+ and my croconaw was lvl 27. He did have a Krabby. He had a Elekid first, Breloom second, Krabby third and then Poochyena or was it Mightyena fourth. Btw, I suggest in Sol City, you should make someone give you a fishing rod. Its hard leveling with Pikachu.(Grinding levels) P.S. I mean't for the second time, plus you just run down the road and you fight him, I said after I fought my old friend.

EDIT : I think you should lower Pikachu's Volt Tackle recoil hit because butterfree's Double Edge recoil does little damage.\

EDIT2:Btw, you should change the attack description. I just noticed. I restarted for fun, since your hack is soooo fun! I was playing Cyndaquil and I look at the description cause of ignite. And it said "It lower or was it increase SP.ATK." But in the game it heals you. Also for tail whip, when I was playing my Croconaw account I had a pokemon with tailwhip and it said "Lowers DEF" and it doesn't show you how much power it does.

EDIT3:Yo you know I can jump over a ledge? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/f...iteHack_02.png
Btw, I recommend making a better escape rate. Its pissing me off.
__________________
Add one later.

Last edited by iNeedFood; June 22nd, 2008 at 02:36 PM.
  #71    
Old June 23rd, 2008, 06:38 AM
foullump's Avatar
foullump
Rom Hacking Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: United States
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNeedFood View Post
The elekid was like lvl 22 or 28 and the breloom was level 23 or 29. You should try to make the trainers pokemon lower level. By the time I fought him. ALL MY POKEMONS WERE 16+ and my croconaw was lvl 27. He did have a Krabby. He had a Elekid first, Breloom second, Krabby third and then Poochyena or was it Mightyena fourth. Btw, I suggest in Sol City, you should make someone give you a fishing rod. Its hard leveling with Pikachu.(Grinding levels) P.S. I mean't for the second time, plus you just run down the road and you fight him, I said after I fought my old friend.

EDIT : I think you should lower Pikachu's Volt Tackle recoil hit because butterfree's Double Edge recoil does little damage.\

EDIT2:Btw, you should change the attack description. I just noticed. I restarted for fun, since your hack is soooo fun! I was playing Cyndaquil and I look at the description cause of ignite. And it said "It lower or was it increase SP.ATK." But in the game it heals you. Also for tail whip, when I was playing my Croconaw account I had a pokemon with tailwhip and it said "Lowers DEF" and it doesn't show you how much power it does.

EDIT3:Yo you know I can jump over a ledge? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/f...iteHack_02.png
Btw, I recommend making a better escape rate. Its pissing me off.
Oh yeah, the second time you fight him. I thought you meant the first time. The attack recoils are unchangable, they depend on the user's stats, I believe. And the descriptions... Yeah, I need to change them... I'll be sure to get around to that.
__________________
  #72    
Old June 23rd, 2008, 07:01 AM
~Areku-San's Avatar
~Areku-San
Pokemon Darkblue Author
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico
Age: 6
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Areku-San
The hack is very nice ^^
But the MotherFuka' battle. Are a endurance battle vs Gary and Eddy? Its too hardest.
And maybe Gary has offspring of the god Tlaloc? Whenever it rains when he appears, is what I've noticed. Tlaloc is the god of rain in the pre-Hispanic culture, who do not know, hehe.
The Beta are very playable, congratulations.
I dont finished of play the Beta, but looks nice, the only thing was difficult battle against the administrator Aqua and 2 consecutive battles against Gary and Eddy. Do not try again, make me this great favor, which is durísimo to go as far a Pokémon Center, pass it, is very unbearable xD.
Well, I wish you good luck in the new version.
  #73    
Old June 23rd, 2008, 11:58 AM
iNeedFood's Avatar
iNeedFood
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Gender:
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex_14 View Post
The hack is very nice
But the MotherFuka' battle. Are a endurance battle vs Gary and Eddy? Its too hardest.
And maybe Gary has offspring of the god Tlaloc? Whenever it rains when he appears, is what I've noticed. Tlaloc is the god of rain in the pre-Hispanic culture, who do not know, hehe.
The Beta are very playable, congratulations.
I dont finished of play the Beta, but looks nice, the only thing was difficult battle against the administrator Aqua and 2 consecutive battles against Gary and Eddy. Do not try again, make me this great favor, which is durísimo to go as far a Pokémon Center, pass it, is very unbearable xD.
Well, I wish you good luck in the new version.
Dude! It took me like [insert word] ten times because I had a Pikachu, Sudowoodo, Pidgeotto, Teddiursa or Heracross. Heracross is completely useless because fury attack is soooo unaccurate and yeah. I think I had Teddiursa. And they were all 16+except for my Croconaw which is level 27 and I think Old Friend and Eddy has 20+ I saved AFTER I fought Old friend, no way I could heal, I was already weak as enough when I fought Old Friend because too long to go back to pokemon center....


Quote:
Originally Posted by foullump View Post
Oh yeah, the second time you fight him. I thought you meant the first time. The attack recoils are unchangable, they depend on the user's stats, I believe. And the descriptions... Yeah, I need to change them... I'll be sure to get around to that.
Damit! My PIKACHUS ONLY LVL 17 AND THE BUTTERFREE WAS LVL 18 BUT MY PIKACHU TOOK MORE DMG. Wait, is it attack dmg? o-o Soooo unfair tho...
__________________
Add one later.
  #74    
Old June 23rd, 2008, 03:19 PM
Sounds's Avatar
Sounds
Ne comprend plus rien.
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Somewhere I don't belong...
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
me for AXIS(second time)I had a lv 35 kadabra,a lv29 charmeleon nd a lv 18 grovyle it took me forever to pull it off
__________________
  #75    
Old June 23rd, 2008, 04:04 PM
christianm88888888's Avatar
christianm88888888
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: wi-fi room
Gender:
Nature: Lonely
uhhhhhhhhh i need help WHERE THE **** IS PROF.FUR
__________________
src="http://www.pokeplushies.com/images/adoptables/127711.gif" border="0"><br>Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!</a><br><a href="http://www.pokeplushies.com">Get your own at PokePlushies!</a>[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
page=adoption&sprache=2] [img]http://www.ginomegelati.com/animierte/493.gif[/img
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4...bancopydh6.jpg
[center]
Name: smokey
[center]
Name: entei the firey doomsday
[center]
Name: time travle messuper
[center]
Name: god
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 03:43 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.