The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.
Feel like talking about Pokémon manga? Check this out! Want to discuss and share Pokémon music and videos? Click here!

Advertise here

Old June 25th, 2008, 05:44 PM
♫♪♫♥Azurill♥♫♪♫
one in a million

Advertise here
I have noticed in a you tube video that when the kid started up action replay DS, it said 'this product is not licensed or endorsed by nintendo'. That made me wonder... is it illegal to use action replay DS?

banner and avatar by Renyui
Old June 25th, 2008, 05:49 PM
41victory
>.> Nobody saw anything <.<

no its not illegal. it just that the nintendo inc. does not want anything to do with that, and it didnt make it. why would they want their consumers cheat on their games?
Old June 25th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Sheruda Kachinuki
Go and escape(^^)

Nature: Adamant
Most gamers use that device

Old June 25th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Mukkamoto
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
its not illegal to use the product, its just not guranteed by nintendo or made by the therefore they dont have anything to do with the product,
AR are somewhat useful to some members as they can help gain items but some people may misuse the AR and use it for hacking which is bad
Old June 26th, 2008, 12:53 AM
Gavin
Beginning Trainer

I've heard that it can corrupt game data, this has put me off the thought of using it? Is this true?
Old June 26th, 2008, 04:26 AM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin View Post
I've heard that it can corrupt game data, this has put me off the thought of using it? Is this true?
In some cases this is true. I have one, but i use it to get the rare items that i have no chance if getting.
I don't hack, just to say now haha. Too much effort. I haven't had anything corrupt my game, but it is at your own risk. I have both diamond and pearl, i get the items on Pearl and Transfer over to Diamond. So i don't care if Pearl gets corrupt because there is nothing on there. Again, it is up to the user and it can happen. :/
Old June 26th, 2008, 04:33 AM
Gavin
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra_of_the_desert View Post
In some cases this is true. I have one, but i use it to get the rare items that i have no chance if getting.
I don't hack, just to say now haha. Too much effort. I haven't had anything corrupt my game, but it is at your own risk. I have both diamond and pearl, i get the items on Pearl and Transfer over to Diamond. So i don't care if Pearl gets corrupt because there is nothing on there. Again, it is up to the user and it can happen. :/
O.k. thank you. If I was to obtain one as such, I'd most likely do what you did and get my hands on Pokémon Pearl Version to use with it. But this is highly unlikely as in my opinion, if using it for your own benefits for battle purposes it wrecks the spirit of the game.
Old June 26th, 2008, 02:02 PM
FalseDestiny
Troll

The only real reason I'd use it is to get an Azure Flute.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here