The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #5301    
Old June 5th, 2010, 05:04 AM
SpecialAcez's Avatar
SpecialAcez
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Male
Hi Ginji, I need this from you:
Belgium Calm Arceus lv.100 (3/27/2010) OT MICHINA ID 02010 impetous and silly

CMT

By the way, may I know the characteristic of this?
France Riolu lv.30 (11/21/08) OT: Karel ID: 03208
  #5302    
Old June 5th, 2010, 08:03 AM
g0dofearth
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2010
Gender: Male
ok ginji when you get on today and read this and im still on then lets trade i added your freindcode =D the pearl 1 so yea
  #5303    
Old June 5th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialAcez View Post
Hi Ginji, I need this from you:
Belgium Calm Arceus lv.100 (3/27/2010) OT MICHINA ID 02010 impetous and silly

CMT

By the way, may I know the characteristic of this?
France Riolu lv.30 (11/21/08) OT: Karel ID: 03208
checking..

its mischievous
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0dofearth View Post
ok ginji when you get on today and read this and im still on then lets trade i added your freindcode =D the pearl 1 so yea
check your pm
__________________
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #5304    
Old June 5th, 2010, 09:59 AM
g0dofearth
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2010
Gender: Male
thank you so much Ginji =D
  #5305    
Old June 5th, 2010, 10:16 AM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0dofearth View Post
thank you so much Ginji =D
your welcome " but this eevee is not totally UT, its sheen been touched
__________________
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #5306    
Old June 5th, 2010, 10:19 AM
Teh Blazer's Avatar
Teh Blazer
Divider of Zero
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 'MERICA
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Hey Ginji, do you do shiny hatching requests? and if so, are they part of the Giveaway?
__________________
Coming soon...
  #5307    
Old June 5th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Blazer View Post
Hey Ginji, do you do shiny hatching requests? and if so, are they part of the Giveaway?
hmmm it depends on the offer and if I breed alot, the rest will be in the giveaway
__________________
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #5308    
Old June 5th, 2010, 10:32 AM
batmon
Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
I have the Treecko, tel me when you're ready to trade.

Also can I have the shiny Yanma and Cyndaquil?
__________________
Soul Silver FC: 5414 2969 8508

Black FC: 3525 2230 3831

Black 2 FC: 2152 0899 4183

  #5309    
Old June 5th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Teh Blazer's Avatar
Teh Blazer
Divider of Zero
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 'MERICA
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I just gots one moar question:
Is it true that the more you train a shiny pokemon (in game, so EV's are randomly distrubuted) the value of it decreases?
__________________
Coming soon...
  #5310    
Old June 5th, 2010, 10:41 AM
batmon
Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Blazer View Post
I just gots one moar question:
Is it true that the more you train a shiny pokemon (in game, so EV's are randomly distrubuted) the value of it decreases?
That's true, most people like UT pokemon so they can increase the EVs they want boosted.
__________________
Soul Silver FC: 5414 2969 8508

Black FC: 3525 2230 3831

Black 2 FC: 2152 0899 4183

  #5311    
Old June 5th, 2010, 10:44 AM
Teh Blazer's Avatar
Teh Blazer
Divider of Zero
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 'MERICA
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
What if EV reducing berries are used to remove all EV's gained? Would that bring back up the value?
__________________
Coming soon...
  #5312    
Old June 5th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Raichupacabra
Villain
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Antelope Valley, CA
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
so our trade is:
my PKLATAM and SMR2010 Jirachis for Wish Bagon and Absol
__________________









Currently Playing: Pokemon X | 3DS Friend Code: 4313-1107-3365
(PM me with your Friend Code and tell me if you have added me)
  #5313    
Old June 5th, 2010, 11:02 AM
g0dofearth
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2010
Gender: Male
hey Ginij idk if you heared but there is another poekon for the 13th movie june 18th givaway thing its a scizor owned by the charecter goon so yea i cant post a link becasue i dont have 15 post but its on bulbapedia so yea =D
  #5314    
Old June 5th, 2010, 11:24 AM
DannyB01's Avatar
DannyB01
Shiny Hoarder!
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Hey, sorry for posting and messaging everywhere lol Want to trade now? I'm available for about an hour i reckon
  #5315    
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmon View Post
I have the Treecko, tel me when you're ready to trade.

Also can I have the shiny Yanma and Cyndaquil?
I can trade now, use my US SS fc and platinum fc
do you want the shinx to be nicknamed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0dofearth View Post
hey Ginij idk if you heared but there is another poekon for the 13th movie june 18th givaway thing its a scizor owned by the charecter goon so yea i cant post a link becasue i dont have 15 post but its on bulbapedia so yea =D
I know about it and I will have on june 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyB01 View Post
Hey, sorry for posting and messaging everywhere lol Want to trade now? I'm available for about an hour i reckon
sure
__________________
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #5316    
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:46 PM
darc.mosch
Plain Old Player
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Close Your Eyes
Gender: Male
still lookin for the us and european vgc pokes?
  #5317    
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:51 PM
batmon
Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
I can trade now, use my US SS fc and platinum fc
do you want the shinx to be nicknamed?
Yes, can you name it Cheetara? (I'm going for a Thundercats theme )

Thanks again :D
__________________
Soul Silver FC: 5414 2969 8508

Black FC: 3525 2230 3831

Black 2 FC: 2152 0899 4183


Last edited by batmon; June 5th, 2010 at 01:13 PM.
  #5318    
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Tsutaja's Avatar
Tsutaja
Breeder
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2010
Gender: Male
Can i get these from the giveaway?

-cyndaquil with reversal x1
-cyndaquil with crush claw x1

-chikorita with ancientpower x1
-totodile with ice punch and dragon dance x1
  #5319    
Old June 5th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Teh Blazer's Avatar
Teh Blazer
Divider of Zero
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 'MERICA
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Hi there, can I have a:
Jap Shiny minun
Jap Shiny Riolu
Jap Shiny Plusle

for the giveaway? ^ ^
__________________
Coming soon...
  #5320    
Old June 5th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by darc.mosch View Post
still lookin for the us and european vgc pokes?
yup
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmon View Post
Yes, can you name it Cheetara? (I'm going for a Thundercats theme )

Thanks
lol cool name choice and your welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsutaja View Post
Can i get these from the giveaway?

-cyndaquil with reversal x1
-cyndaquil with crush claw x1
-chikorita with ancientpower x1
-totodile with ice punch and dragon dance x1
sure, use my platinum fc
__________________
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #5321    
Old June 5th, 2010, 01:19 PM
darc.mosch
Plain Old Player
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Close Your Eyes
Gender: Male
can i get ur jeremy haunter and sandshrew?
  #5322    
Old June 5th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Blazer View Post
Hi there, can I have a:
Jap Shiny minun
Jap Shiny Riolu
Jap Shiny Plusle

for the giveaway? ^ ^
sure, use my JPN SS fc
Quote:
Originally Posted by darc.mosch View Post
can i get ur jeremy haunter and sandshrew?
What dates do you have?
__________________
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #5323    
Old June 5th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Teh Blazer's Avatar
Teh Blazer
Divider of Zero
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 'MERICA
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Sorry Ginji, but I posted just before you did and my post was last and you started a new one and...yeah.
Long story short, I don't think you saw my post, so I'll just put it here again.
Spoiler:
Hi there, can I have a:
Jap Shiny minun
Jap Shiny Riolu
Jap Shiny Plusle

for the giveaway? ^ ^
__________________
Coming soon...
  #5324    
Old June 5th, 2010, 01:31 PM
darc.mosch
Plain Old Player
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Close Your Eyes
Gender: Male
cant find my euro but i have 2 vgc10 us eevees from may 8, 2010
  #5325    
Old June 5th, 2010, 01:32 PM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Blazer View Post
Sorry Ginji, but I posted just before you did and my post was last and you started a new one and...yeah.
Long story short, I don't think you saw my post, so I'll just put it here again.
Spoiler:
Hi there, can I have a:
Jap Shiny minun
Jap Shiny Riolu
Jap Shiny Plusle

for the giveaway? ^ ^
I saw it

sure, use my JPN SS fc
__________________
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 11:12 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.