The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #6651    
Old December 25th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeboy4 View Post
I'm online now. PM or vm me when your on and can trade please.
ok, I'll be on in a sec...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Creep! View Post
Hello Gingi~ I'm online now. See you in there?

Let me know when you're ready.
I'll be on wifi in a sec...
  #6652    
Old December 25th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Le Creep!
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Okay. I'm in. See you there The egg is a Gible's, I think.
  #6653    
Old December 25th, 2010, 07:51 PM
nikeboy4
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Thank you so much!
Merry Christmas.

Last edited by nikeboy4; December 25th, 2010 at 08:15 PM.
  #6654    
Old December 26th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeboy4 View Post
Thank you so much!
Merry Christmas.
Your welcome

------------------------
  #6655    
Old December 26th, 2010, 02:36 PM
xxashxx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Ginji: Ready to trade XD? I can trade now if you can XD. Thanks. I sent you a PM but not sure if you got it XD.
  #6656    
Old December 26th, 2010, 07:39 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxashxx View Post
Ginji: Ready to trade XD? I can trade now if you can XD. Thanks. I sent you a PM but not sure if you got it XD.
I got it
--------------------
  #6657    
Old December 26th, 2010, 09:08 PM
xxashxx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Oh ok. I am on now XD and ready to trade. PM me when you are ready as I have about 60 minutes until bed. Wish it was 120 though LOLz.
  #6658    
Old December 28th, 2010, 09:39 PM
xxashxx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Ginj: When will you be able to trade? Also it says you were the last poster here but your post does not showup XD. I think your post is a ghost LOLz.

EDIT: Those that see this post. The Last poster was Ginji but his post does not show up so I am also seeing that this thread is also has the right person who posted last. Mods ignore this double post as the site has a glitch or something and the actual poster is me so I hope this post fixes the problem. Thanks.
  #6659    
Old December 28th, 2010, 09:48 PM
rlyn99
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
could i have your shiny ninetales plese? willing to trade event dark rai alamos untouched or tru dragonite little bit touched orshinies: dialga charizard exploudvaporeontyranitarbagon ut darkrai.
  #6660    
Old December 29th, 2010, 06:34 AM
Huggie
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
i really really really want a male and female shiny eevee untouched but i have nothing in return..
  #6661    
Old December 29th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlyn99 View Post
could i have your shiny ninetales plese? willing to trade event dark rai alamos untouched or tru dragonite little bit touched orshinies: dialga charizard exploudvaporeontyranitarbagon ut darkrai.
What is the nature and characteristic of your shiny darkrai?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggie View Post
i really really really want a male and female shiny eevee untouched but i have nothing in return..
well they are giveaway shinies, so they are free
  #6662    
Old December 30th, 2010, 07:55 AM
megamax
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I'm back, Do you still have that shiny rayquaza? Do I have to trade for it or is it free still?
  #6663    
Old December 30th, 2010, 08:40 AM
★Symbiosis★
FC: 000000000000000
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I wanted to get the following shiny giveaways if there still left.

Pokemon ranch random D/P shinies:

T shiny Dialga lv.47
Ut shiny Charmander lv.1
Ut shiny Mudkip lv.1

Japanese Hg & Ss shinies:

Shiny suicune lv.40 Ut
Shiny latias lv.40 Ut
Shiny ralts lv.10 male

My fc is in my signature,just contact me when you are able to trade.
  #6664    
Old December 30th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by megamax View Post
I'm back, Do you still have that shiny rayquaza? Do I have to trade for it or is it free still?
nope "
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblebeastx View Post
I wanted to get the following shiny giveaways if there still left.

Pokemon ranch random D/P shinies:

T shiny Dialga lv.47
Ut shiny Charmander lv.1
Ut shiny Mudkip lv.1

Japanese Hg & Ss shinies:

Shiny suicune lv.40 Ut
Shiny latias lv.40 Ut
Shiny ralts lv.10 male

My fc is in my signature,just contact me when you are able to trade.
Sure, use my pearl 1, pearl 2 and JPN SS fcs

I'll be able to trade tomorrow
  #6665    
Old December 31st, 2010, 05:16 AM
★Symbiosis★
FC: 000000000000000
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Okay,just message me when ready.
  #6666    
Old December 31st, 2010, 05:46 AM
THASHINX
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Can I get the world 10 crobat and world 09 weaville?
What I offer:
10th ANIV Absol 70 T
TRU shaymin 50 UT
Shiny pokemon ranger manaphy 61 T
VCG10 eevee (NFT unless you can clone.)
VCG09 milotic (NFT unless you can clone.)
World08 lucario
PBR magmortar
PBR electravire
  #6667    
Old December 31st, 2010, 07:07 AM
FallenStar
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I would like to get the following Pokemon from the giveaway:

Shiny Giratina
Shiny Skorupi
Shiny Latias
Shiny Suicune
Shiny Riolu
Shiny Nidoran F
Shiny Dunsparce

Thank you in advance.
  #6668    
Old December 31st, 2010, 11:13 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by THASHINX View Post
Can I get the world 10 crobat and world 09 weaville?
What I offer:
10th ANIV Absol 70 T
TRU shaymin 50 UT
Shiny pokemon ranger manaphy 61 T
VCG10 eevee (NFT unless you can clone.)
VCG09 milotic (NFT unless you can clone.)
World08 lucario
PBR magmortar
PBR electravire
hmmm I already have those...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenStar View Post
I would like to get the following Pokemon from the giveaway:

Shiny Giratina
Shiny Skorupi
Shiny Latias
Shiny Suicune
Shiny Riolu
Shiny Nidoran F
Shiny Dunsparce

Thank you in advance.
Sure, use my pearl 1, pearl 2 and US SS fcs
  #6669    
Old December 31st, 2010, 11:28 PM
nikeboy4
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Hey, Do you already have A Gamestp DEoxys
Quiet
Lv.50
Iv's31/31/31/31/31/31
  #6670    
Old January 1st, 2011, 02:19 AM
FallenStar
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
hmmm I already have those...

Sure, use my pearl 1, pearl 2 and US SS fcs
Thanks! I'll send you a VM when I'm ready to trade.
  #6671    
Old January 1st, 2011, 02:39 AM
Le Creep!
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
As part of the giveaway, could I please have that shiny Giratina? ;3

Thanks!
  #6672    
Old January 1st, 2011, 06:52 AM
★Symbiosis★
FC: 000000000000000
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Are you ready to trade?If you don't remember what i asked for scroll up.
  #6673    
Old January 1st, 2011, 08:12 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenStar View Post
Thanks! I'll send you a VM when I'm ready to trade.
oh ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Creep! View Post
As part of the giveaway, could I please have that shiny Giratina? ;3

Thanks!
sure, use my pearl 1 fc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblebeastx View Post
Are you ready to trade?If you don't remember what i asked for scroll up.
I'm able to trade now, let me know when you are online
  #6674    
Old January 2nd, 2011, 10:37 AM
Mig144
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Hey i missed some events becuase my games had virus so i had to get new ones i was wondering if you have any special pikachu learn surf from the yellow road or mews and any other events judt send me a message and here is my id code for soul silver 1119 7376 8343 so im just waiting for an answer and we can battle or trade no hacked pokemon please thank you.
  #6675    
Old January 2nd, 2011, 05:42 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mig144 View Post
Hey i missed some events becuase my games had virus so i had to get new ones i was wondering if you have any special pikachu learn surf from the yellow road or mews and any other events judt send me a message and here is my id code for soul silver 1119 7376 8343 so im just waiting for an answer and we can battle or trade no hacked pokemon please thank you.
Do you have any events to offer?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 01:36 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.