The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1326    
Old January 18th, 2009, 05:06 PM
ABZ DEATHNOTE
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Hay do u want my 1-6-09 slaking likes to thrash about? UT
  #1327    
Old January 18th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnteiFirecracker View Post
-UT JP Faraway Island Shiny Mew lv.30 Lax *NFT*

I'm terribly interested in that.
lease check my trade thread. I don't mind trading a few for it if you are willing.
I'm interested in these:

SHINY Japanese Ruby Zigzagoon, Lv. 5 (UT) h/ Liechi Berry
SHINY Japanese Saphire Zigzagoon, Lv. 5 (UT) h/ Liechi Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABZ DEATHNOTE View Post
Hay do u want my 1-6-09 slaking likes to thrash about? UT
sure, its sheen isn't maxed out is it?

Last edited by Ginji; January 19th, 2009 at 12:19 AM.
  #1328    
Old January 18th, 2009, 11:25 PM
Elekish♥
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
-UT Zigzagoon lv.5 OT: SAPHIRE ID: 30317
-UT Zigzagoon lv.5 OT: RUBY ID: 30317

Love the look of these ones. What do you want? Have a look in my trade shop.
Would love just one though, not both... but if their available...
  #1329    
Old January 19th, 2009, 12:10 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by (ishta] View Post
-UT Zigzagoon lv.5 OT: SAPHIRE ID: 30317
-UT Zigzagoon lv.5 OT: RUBY ID: 30317

Love the look of these ones. What do you want? Have a look in my trade shop.
Would love just one though, not both... but if their available...
Do you have any events that I don't have?
  #1330    
Old January 19th, 2009, 12:21 AM
EnteiFirecracker
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
sure, I'll check
Cool
Take your time.

Filler.
  #1331    
Old January 19th, 2009, 12:28 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnteiFirecracker View Post
Cool
Take your time.

Filler.
I'm interested in these:

SHINY Japanese Ruby Zigzagoon, Lv. 5 (UT) h/ Liechi Berry
SHINY Japanese Saphire Zigzagoon, Lv. 5 (UT) h/ Liechi Berry
  #1332    
Old January 19th, 2009, 12:42 AM
EnteiFirecracker
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
I'm interested in these:

SHINY Japanese Ruby Zigzagoon, Lv. 5 (UT) h/ Liechi Berry
SHINY Japanese Saphire Zigzagoon, Lv. 5 (UT) h/ Liechi Berry
Would you trade the Lax Mew for them both
  #1333    
Old January 19th, 2009, 04:29 AM
ABZ DEATHNOTE
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
I'm interested in these:

SHINY Japanese Ruby Zigzagoon, Lv. 5 (UT) h/ Liechi Berry
SHINY Japanese Saphire Zigzagoon, Lv. 5 (UT) h/ Liechi Berry


sure, its sheen isn't maxed out is it?
its is still want it?
  #1334    
Old January 19th, 2009, 06:12 AM
pokemew
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
hey what are the natures of shiny quilfish, shiny absol, and shiny voltorb
  #1335    
Old January 19th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnteiFirecracker View Post
Would you trade the Lax Mew for them both
sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABZ DEATHNOTE View Post
its is still want it?
hmmm nope, already got it
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemew View Post
hey what are the natures of shiny quilfish, shiny absol, and shiny voltorb
shiny qwilfish- quirky~proud of its power and careful~strong willed

shiny absol- mild~likes to thrash about

shiny voltorb- timid~mischievous
  #1336    
Old January 19th, 2009, 01:48 PM
pokemew
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
can i trade a shiny modest staryu for shiny voltorb

i can also trade shiny timid porygon or shiny jolly ralts
  #1337    
Old January 19th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemew View Post
can i trade a shiny modest staryu for shiny voltorb

i can also trade shiny timid porygon or shiny jolly ralts
What are they're characteristics?
  #1338    
Old January 19th, 2009, 01:59 PM
pokemew
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
porygon:mischiesvous
staryu: impetuous and silly
ralts:likes to run
  #1339    
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemew View Post
porygon:mischiesvous
staryu: impetuous and silly
ralts:likes to run
hmmm do you have anymore good natured shinies?
  #1340    
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:06 PM
pokemew
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
can u check my thread for them as i have a lot of them
  #1341    
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:13 PM
~Frozen Darkness~
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
-UT Shiny Pokebox Skitty lv.5 w/pay day

NOA Events:
-UT Heracross lv.1 OT: Tom ID: 24974
-UT Psyduck lv.1 OT: ジュン ID: 05458
-UT Psyduck lv.1 OT: けん ID: 38793
-UT Psyduck lv.1 OT: しげしげ ID: 53437

Pick a reasonable # of events from my trade thread for these.
  #1342    
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemew View Post
can u check my thread for them as i have a lot of them
I'm interested in this one: Shiny Timid Buizel (characteristic plz?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Gamer 491 View Post
-UT Shiny Pokebox Skitty lv.5 w/pay day

NOA Events:
-UT Heracross lv.1 OT: Tom ID: 24974
-UT Psyduck lv.1 OT: ジュン ID: 05458
-UT Psyduck lv.1 OT: けん ID: 38793
-UT Psyduck lv.1 OT: しげしげ ID: 53437

Pick a reasonable # of events from my trade thread for these.
checking....
  #1343    
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:24 PM
pokemew
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
buizels characteristic is thouroughly cunning
  #1344    
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:24 PM
~Frozen Darkness~
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
oh and btw, just got a Ranch Slaking w/ Max IVs, but I haven't added it to my trade thread yet.
  #1345    
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemew View Post
buizels characteristic is thouroughly cunning
ok I'll trade shiny voltorb for that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Gamer 491 View Post
oh and btw, just got a Ranch Slaking w/ Max IVs, but I haven't added it to my trade thread yet.
you mean 31 ivs in all of its stats?

I'm interested in these two:

Japan Shiny Faraway Island Mew UT Lonely Level 30
New! Shiny XD001 Quiet Level 55
  #1346    
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:35 PM
~Frozen Darkness~
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Yup. 31 in all stats. Probably my first event that has those IVs.

hmmm....in that case, cuz you picked 2 I'd like:

Heracross-Tom
Shiny PokeBox Skitty w/ Pay Day

Is that okay?
  #1347    
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:43 PM
pokemew
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
okay il pm u when i can trade it probably wont be today though
  #1348    
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Gamer 491 View Post
Yup. 31 in all stats. Probably my first event that has those IVs.

hmmm....in that case, cuz you picked 2 I'd like:

Heracross-Tom
Shiny PokeBox Skitty w/ Pay Day

Is that okay?
hmmm that sounds like a hack to me, 31 ivs in all stats is not possible
use my diamond fc for Tom heracross and use my pearl 1 fc for pokebox shiny skitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemew View Post
okay il pm u when i can trade it probably wont be today though
oh ok
  #1349    
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Kenshin5
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Need any of these?
Movie Shaymin ID 07198
Movie Shaymin Naughty 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Modest 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Bold 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Timid 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Gentle 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Hasty 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Quirky 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Lonely 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Serious 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Hardy 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Jolly 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Relaxed 7/20/08
Movie Shaymin Adamant 7/21/08
Movie Shaymin Rash 8/6/08
  #1350    
Old January 19th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
Need any of these?
Movie Shaymin ID 07198
Movie Shaymin Naughty 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Modest 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Bold 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Timid 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Gentle 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Hasty 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Quirky 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Lonely 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Serious 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Hardy 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Jolly 7/19/08
Movie Shaymin Relaxed 7/20/08
Movie Shaymin Adamant 7/21/08
Movie Shaymin Rash 8/6/08
What are the characteristics of the two in bold?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:27 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.