The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old July 19th, 2008, 10:39 AM
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
Ah, at least it's good to see Chang around to let us have some updates about the hack.

Ozu, I think you just took a rushed decision, although I'm in part with you in the thing that good hacks get ignored by the fact of being in a different language, but those are the rules here (an English forum) and knowing them, the only thing you can do is to still keep going. As long as you show determination and courage to face people teasing you because you dont know English, I'm sure you and the hack would become more noticed here (Xiros, Skoria, Neos and Lex are good examples)
I just hope that you keep coming here and post as you can (as well as I hope people actually help him instead of teasing him, eh)

Ozu, me parece que tomaste una decision apresurada, aunque concuerdo en que muchos buenos hacks son ignorados por estar en otro idioma, pero ya sabes que asi son las reglas acá (que es un foro donde predomina el ingles), asi que si querías mostrar tu trabajo por acá, tenías que adaptarte y seguirla remando a pesar de todo. Si realmente tenés la determinacion suficiente, estoy seguro que la gente lo notaría y tu hack se haría mas importante acá (fijate como la van peleando Xiros, Skoria, Neos y Lex)
Bueno, espero que sigas viniendo por acá y postees como puedas (y cualquier cosa si la gente te molesta, yo te ayudo che)

And, on a bit of offtopicness, I just checked out the J.H. website, it's nicely made. I specially like the colors you picked.

Old July 20th, 2008, 05:06 AM
Ozumas
Creatos Golden Sun/Silver moon

Send a message via Skype™ to Ozumas
English----
I'm here because the Spanish hacking is bad now.

Besides that I don't earn money by translating the hack or anything, it's more that I've got to show my subnet hack them they don´t pay anything for it.

The thing is, the hack is not translated into English, the hack is bad . The hack is based ruby, is bad of hackers Spanish.

I don't think so remember conduct of the spanish hacker and their forums (studiopokemon), then the hack didn´t translate into Spanish.

But I keep saying, here in Pokeco there are few good hack and counting 2 or 3. And when I say good ones are generally good, yet I haven't seen any hack with a graphic very good of pokeco to clap it (not counting the hack-zel) So I don't understand this behavior.

Besides all that I translate into English any case, they complain about my English.

Español---
Estoy aquí ya que el hacking español está mal ahora.

Además que yo no gano dinero por traducir el hack ni nada, es más tengo yo que esforzarme para mostrar mi hack a ellos que ellos no pagan nada por ello.

La cosa es así, el hack no es traducido al ingles, el hack es una mierda .El hack es base ruby, es una mierda de los hackers hispanohablantes.

No creo recordad una conducta así en los hacker españoles y sus foros (studiopokemon)y allí ni traducian el hack al español.

Pero sigo diciendo, aquí en Pokeco hay pocos hack buenos y contando 2 o 3. Y cuando digo buenos son buenos en GENERAL, todavia no he visto ningún hack de pokeco con unas graficas para aplaudirlas (sin contar el hack de zel)Así que no entiendo esta conducta.

Además que yo traduzco todo al inglés sea como sea, ellos se quejan de mi ingles.

Saludos y buenas tardes
Old July 20th, 2008, 06:19 AM
ҳ̸ҲRichie
SkOria

Well viejo, you reopened this thread in this english forum...
if nobody has done an opnion directly about your hack is 'cause you and Rafa"
haven't shown anything here... We're spanish hackers, and the ruler here is
if you don't show some update odds that somebody post are void...

So, come on bro, i know that you have made a decision, and well you have a
website for you hack, but that attitude, here in PC, is not what i was expecting of you...
So, will you close the thread?
Old July 20th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Ozumas

Hey guy, that is our fault for showing little information?
I have posted a record of more than 15 screenshot in the little that we (plus 3 images that are on the web) 3 or 4 videos. I don't know but I think that is enough unless you like me show all the hack etc. ...

hey guy, you don't know what it is make a hack and a website at the same time.

We showed a command random text in NPCs that I think nobody has done yet. We showed a command of Gyarados with a set of cameras and lights interesting.
We showed a lot of images (without the random texts of the guards of the boat).

I don't know if there is little but I do seems to me enough to "support" a little more. Because I think the graphics are good, the story also good.

¿what it is then?

What Does your you expect from me then?
Old July 20th, 2008, 03:33 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Ozumas, really, try and ignore them.
even if they couldn't understand the hack, there are some who do.

do have fun in hacking and pay less attention to those posts which only care about what they want and not what you want.

I wish you good luck with this hack project.
Old July 20th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Tyrantrum
none pizza with left beef
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrantrum
I don't mind this being in spanish.
Some the koolest hacks here r in Spanish.
(E.G. skOria's and Lex_14's.)
Urs is awesome.
The Gyarados script seems kool! :D
The level of it is funny!
I love the Lucas and Dawn OWs and Sprites and the palettes and tiles r awesome! :D
GL with this. =3

(x) Tumblr
(y) Gallery
Previously Eeveon
Old July 20th, 2008, 10:50 PM
Souls1996
The guy who loves Eevees

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Souls1996 Send a message via Skype™ to Souls1996
The Garyadoes sprite looks AWESOME!!!
Old July 21st, 2008, 07:03 AM
Ozumas

Hi! we post here the images of Cherrygrove, with the condition that you give us more support...^^

By ChangKhan & Ozumas
Old July 21st, 2008, 07:08 AM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
wow nice. =3
Cherrygrove looks really nice!

keep it up!
wishing you for the best~
Old July 21st, 2008, 08:26 AM
Ryousha
Waiting for PokeSpe HG/SS

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ryousha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozumas View Post
Hi! we post here the images of Cherrygrove, with the condition that you give us more support...

By ChangKhan & Ozumas
the house has a tile error with the glass on it
Old July 21st, 2008, 08:50 AM
sudden_hit
The Chikorita lover :]

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to sudden_hit
Wow well done on Cherrygrove :) I am loving the pokemon center, it looks great and really interesting... Btw dont listen to those people who put you down because of lack of Pictures etc. Just get on with it cos the majority of us like the hack and cannot wait for more!!

Good job!

Soul Silver Friend Code: 1205 1572 8317
Platinum Friend Code: 3395 5906 1688
Old July 21st, 2008, 09:45 AM
Ozumas

Do Ryousha, nothing more?
I bring more photos of the hack, I hope you like ...

What is doing Kenta there?

Bye

Last edited by Ozumas; July 21st, 2008 at 11:28 AM.
Old July 21st, 2008, 09:56 AM
Osher99

Ozumas Do u changed the first pokemon for boy ?
Old July 21st, 2008, 10:03 AM
Ozumas

OMG!
The first pokemon of the boy is Aipom.
Old July 21st, 2008, 06:39 PM
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

Hey, I have a question, since I'm a little confused. Are those phantom or whatever real people? Because they look a bit too much as if they were statues (mainly because their faces seem to be white), or maybe... they are real phantoms? Are we battling a team of ghosts? O_o

Old July 22nd, 2008, 05:34 AM
Ozumas

As its name suggests, the phantom beings are dead ... but do not want to spoil the game (discovered in the game).

I really based on the game Kindom hearth and Final Fantasy IX (heartless, nobody, dark wizards like vivi)

I have thought many things for them, but later.
Old July 22nd, 2008, 08:37 AM
wildarms001
Random Supporter

wow the new screen is pretty good :D and hope theres a also a screenie battle :D GL dont put your hack into waste coz its very great hack :D

Old July 22nd, 2008, 10:53 AM
sudden_hit
The Chikorita lover :]

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to sudden_hit
oooo So Gold is making an appearence ehh? Nice i really cannot wait for this to get a release :) Good luck on getting this hack up to scratch cos its looking fantastic mate :)!!

Soul Silver Friend Code: 1205 1572 8317
Platinum Friend Code: 3395 5906 1688
Old July 22nd, 2008, 04:38 PM
~Areku-San
Pokemon Darkblue Author

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Areku-San
Zel has the reason...
Exist discrimination in this forum...
But willing or not, admit it or not, we are better in one or more thing, that only few can we overcome (the ROM-Hackers Latins), I do not want to sound thought, or anything like that, is the least I want to do . _., CREATE, but good, I do not know if this will bring consequences, but I'll say.

A large part of us, overcame a graphic, to say one example, may not be good in graphic design with Photoshop (some do) but I do not.

I dedicate more to Hacking ROM, which to advertise my hack, as shown in a Beta actually the results of all your hard work and dedication ^ ^.
I did not want to offend anyone with this, just say what I think ^ ^ (I say in good plan, no intention to offend anyone, I repeat)

And well InTopic I like the combination of pallets, graphics and sprites.
And I see you've improved your writing ^ ^. That's good for a good translation.

Ozu and Chang luck!
A greeting from me ^ ^
Old July 27th, 2008, 08:11 AM
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

By the way, guys, have you restarted the work on the game or what? Because last time I remember Chang was somewhere in Azalea (and it had a creepy look, which fascinated me ), what will happen to that location, do you have any idea, or maybe I'm thinking ahead too much?

Old July 28th, 2008, 05:47 AM
rafa200
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by zel View Post
By the way, guys, have you restarted the work on the game or what? Because last time I remember Chang was somewhere in Azalea (and it had a creepy look, which fascinated me :P), what will happen to that location, do you have any idea, or maybe I'm thinking ahead too much?
Yeah I remember dark azalea xDD Yes, we stop there this version of the hack and we restarted it 'cause there were a lot of bugs (including thousand of tile bugs).

Old July 28th, 2008, 07:36 AM
idrum4all2see
Drummer for life

Nature: Jolly
Hey, I just wanted to say this hack looks awesome!
And do not worry about it being in spanish, take a look at the people who bought diamond/pearl from japan before it was released in english, and knew no japanese. They still enjoyed the game, and we enjoy yours too. so keep up the good work! (the gyarados looks amazing btw.)
Old July 29th, 2008, 03:40 AM
Mr. Absol
Beginning Trainer

That Garydos Script is wicked!!
teach me!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 29th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Ryousha
Waiting for PokeSpe HG/SS

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ryousha
Ozu,
When do you need alpha testing?
Old July 29th, 2008, 09:22 AM
rafa200
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Quote: