The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Old August 8th, 2004 (10:50 AM).
oni flygon
:)

Okay, so I log out of PC...cookies cleared...

When I come back at PC, I'm automatically logged in...

This is weird...any explanations?

Pocket Monsters Special!
Old August 8th, 2004 (12:13 PM).
Eugine
Beginning Trainer

I think this is because your internet browser is storing your cookies automatically, try deleting your cookies in your internet options.
Old August 8th, 2004 (12:33 PM).
aRedMoon
Wait for me outside the lines
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to aRedMoon Send a message via Skype™ to aRedMoon
To log-out, you need to clear your cookies. The log-out button doesn't work.

june 10, 2003 = registered at old pc
march 24, 2004 = registered at new pc
june, 2004 = modded ;;; august, 2004 = quit/fired (point of debate)
december, 2004 = banned ;;; december 2, 2005 = unbanned
june 10, 2008 = omg... five years!
june 10, 2012 = countdown to nine years on pc...
Old August 8th, 2004 (05:25 PM).
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold
Another problem with the cookie re-setting I think. /me hopes we get it sorted out quickly!

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old August 9th, 2004 (09:47 AM).
oni flygon
:)

I think I fixed it when I deleted my cookies...

Thanks anyways, guys!

Pocket Monsters Special!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links