The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking

Notices

Emulation & ROM Hacking The center for the community emulation scene. Come and discuss all things emulation and develop your own hacks!

Closed Thread

Old July 23rd, 2008, 10:27 AM
rdude35
Beginning Trainer

yw AND CAN SOME! TELL ME WHAT TO DO IN THE INDIGOPLATEA!!!
Old July 23rd, 2008, 11:00 AM
insanegangstaa90
Beginning Trainer

my game froze when i talked to one of the gang bikers. the only buttons that work are the ones that represent L and R. the music still plays but i cant move my character at all. i tried closing the emulator but it stays frozen when i load the game again. i dont want to start a new game so wtf should i do???
Old July 23rd, 2008, 11:09 AM
patc15
Beginning Trainer

ive beat misty in her gym and the team rocket grunt in the yard..what do i do next? the bridge is still in construction and the tm machine house is closed and i dont have any hms....help!!!
Old July 23rd, 2008, 11:35 AM
awsomedude30
Am I a beginning trainer?

ive beat daisy and misty after the sperow event but still no one is in the gym
Old July 23rd, 2008, 11:36 AM
Hiroshi Uwishicarwei
Darkness...

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Hiroshi Uwishicarwei
Pardon my french, but I have to say, "Damn!" This is one great hack! I hope you do well.

Old July 23rd, 2008, 12:39 PM
rdude35
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by patc15 View Post
ive beat misty in her gym and the team rocket grunt in the yard..what do i do next? the bridge is still in construction and the tm machine house is closed and i dont have any hms....help!!!
get charmander and bulbasour thro the gaps in the bridgs and bulbasor is oldin cut

Quote:
beat daisy outsude of the gym
Old July 23rd, 2008, 02:44 PM
.:God:.
Hiding in the silence...

where do you find arnold and what do you do after Erika and Sabrina
Old July 23rd, 2008, 05:11 PM
THE HACK ATTACK
a hack attack is coming soon.

Location: In the deepest recesses of my own frail human psyche
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to THE HACK ATTACK
Well first of CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
First hack i've seen that follows the anime...
Good Luck with the rest of it...

Banner and Avatar made by Slytherfang
Co-owner of Yellow Chronicles?
Old July 23rd, 2008, 05:36 PM
rdude35
Beginning Trainer

some1 shud move this to teh hack showcase
Old July 23rd, 2008, 05:39 PM
patc15
Beginning Trainer

i just found out u can go to the side of the bridge cuz theres a gap..thanks guys
and this is my fav rom hack cuz it actually follows the story and is complete!
Old July 25th, 2008, 06:09 AM
piers590
PokeManiac/Expert,GreatBreeder

Send a message via AIM to piers590 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to piers590 Send a message via Yahoo to piers590
im up to the part were ur on the ship n the gyrados........ive battled a lot of gyradoses n still the event wont finish!....why?!!!!!????

Old July 25th, 2008, 08:57 AM
patc15
Beginning Trainer

what do i do after i reach celadon and defeat the gym? thats all ive done so far..i went past lavander and vermillion
Old July 25th, 2008, 10:12 AM
iori_316
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
i have a proplem i did everything i got charmander and bulbasaur and defeated misty and i dont have cut where can i get it?
Old July 25th, 2008, 02:14 PM
rdude35
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iori_316 View Post
i have a proplem i did everything i got charmander and bulbasaur and defeated misty and i dont have cut where can i get it?
bulbasaur is holdin it ......
Old July 25th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Sportsmaniac1322
Beginning Trainer

Can somebody (or you, ice_nine) update this rom with an ash sprite as the main character? I wonder if you could take the sprite from Thunder Emblem. That would make this game perfect!

Old July 25th, 2008, 05:00 PM
kobe24
Beginning Trainer

um how do i get baubasaur, i talked to the woman but she won't give me baulbasaur...

Great hack, by the way!
Old July 25th, 2008, 06:23 PM
jemnjojo
Beginning Trainer

please where do i get rock smash and also im stuck i beat sabrina the gym leader
Old July 25th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Francine

Wow it's very cool Well good luck on it.. also im downloading it..
Old July 26th, 2008, 08:07 AM
piers590

Send a message via AIM to piers590 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to piers590 Send a message via Yahoo to piers590
i got my 7th badge alredy on cinibar islan but idk how 2 get back....plaz tell me some1

Old July 26th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Miniduffa
Pokeshipper and Proud

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by awsomedude30 View Post
ive beat daisy and misty after the sperow event but still no one is in the gym
you'll have to start again, you have to go into the gym before you beat Daisy, when the show is on.
Old July 26th, 2008, 10:00 AM
patc15
Beginning Trainer

how do i get surf?? and why is the roof of the office complex the rooftop of the celadon dept
Old July 26th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Hiding in the silence...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue Team Wave View Post
where do you find arnold and what do you do after Erika and Sabrina
Well? How do you??!?!!? No one commented...
Old July 26th, 2008, 10:20 AM
piers590

Quote:
how do i get surf?? and why is the roof of the office complex the rooftop of the celadon dept
uummmmmm u get surf from the psyduck u recieve after completing the hypno event in celadon city.....u get psyduck in the house next to the game corner

Quote:
uummmmmm u get surf from the psyduck u recieve after completing the hypno event in celadon city.....u get psyduck in the house next to the game corner

well after u deafeat sabrina n erika u go to lavender town n go north n use strengh 2 move the rocks n into a diglets cave......after u get out of cave u will battle gary.....after that then enter the pokecenter n she will tell u the energy went out... so exit the pokecenter n go south to the power plant.....talk 2 the scientist at the end of the power plant n then go 2 pokecenter again n talk 2 joy n she will give u bike voucher......after that go north of that pokecenter use rock smash n u will b at cerulean......get bike n go 2 celadon....now go to the left of celadon 2 the cycling road n deafeat the biker(cue ball) on the right side of the cycling road.......then u will b on ur way 2 fushia city :-D hope i helped.
O yea i 4got about the arnold part......go to lavender again n capture a lv15 gastly....bcuz it nows hypnosis....then take gastly 2 the big house or building next 2 the pokecenter in celadon....enter n tlk 2 the computer twice n then arnold will b found.....even though it doesnt say that, or any1 will say it....but after the arnold event b sure 2......well read my post from b4 :-D

Last edited by piers590; July 26th, 2008 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 26th, 2008, 10:34 AM
patc15
Beginning Trainer

thanks that helps alot
whats the hypno event? i got two drowzees at the office complex and evolved one into hypno

**nvm hypno event is arnold event lol*

another question, what do i do when i get evee and snorlax? should i just put them in my pc cuz i dont see them useful

jigglypuff has a sore throat..what do i do

Last edited by patc15; July 26th, 2008 at 10:46 AM.
Old July 26th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Hiding in the silence...

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers590 View Post

well after u deafeat sabrina n erika u go to lavender town n go north n use strengh 2 move the rocks n into a diglets cave......after u get out of cave u will battle gary.....after that then enter the pokecenter n she will tell u the energy went out... so exit the pokecenter n go south to the power plant.....talk 2 the scientist at the end of the power plant n then go 2 pokecenter again n talk 2 joy n she will give u bike voucher......after that go north of that pokecenter use rock smash n u will b at cerulean......get bike n go 2 celadon....now go to the left of celadon 2 the cycling road n deafeat the biker(cue ball) on the right side of the cycling road.......then u will b on ur way 2 fushia city :-D hope i helped.
O yea i 4got about the arnold part......go to lavender again n capture a lv15 gastly....bcuz it nows hypnosis....then take gastly 2 the big house or building next 2 the pokecenter in celadon....enter n tlk 2 the computer twice n then arnold will b found.....even though it doesnt say that, or any1 will say it....but after the arnold event b sure 2......well read my post from b4 :-D
how do u get strenght?????
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links