Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub
Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old July 26th, 2008, 12:15 PM
piers590
PokeManiac/Expert,GreatBreeder

Send a message via AIM to piers590 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to piers590 Send a message via Yahoo to piers590

Advertise here
2 cure jigglipuffs throat u have buy some berry juice from the shop just south of were that jiggly is.......its the little house......n i think that vulpix or charmander is holding strength.....u get vulpix from the house southeast the game corner....its in 1 of those 3 houses....but i think u have 2 1st get rid of team rocket in the coffee shop next 2 the house were u get vulpix.... good luck :-D

hey if anybody needs help....well i can help....messege me.....but i can only help up 2 the part were u get the last (8th) badge...cuz im stuck in the part were the police guy wont let me go by cuz i need all badges n PERMISSION!!!!!???? WTF!!!??? since wen do i need permission , o well :-D

Last edited by piers590; July 26th, 2008 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 26th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Sportsmaniac1322
Beginning Trainer

Does anyone know how to save a hero sprite from 1 game and insert it into another? I've been trying to take the Ash sprite out of Thunder Emblem and put it into Ash's Quest. For me, that would make the game perfect. I've been trying to use Elitemap's Spread.exe, and so far I have no option to just save it and load it into another game. I have no experience doing this so you could call me a n00b :p. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.
My Supported hacks:

Old July 28th, 2008, 03:29 AM
ixxis
Beginning Trainer

whenever i use the pc for pokemon operations, when the screen fades black, usually for a second, it just stays black now, and i have to restart the game. Anybody know what is causing this? (i can still use the pc for items and stuff)
Old July 29th, 2008, 12:56 AM
blackmage856

excuse me but ive noticed you all talking about a krabby !
where does the event happen and when ?
because at the moment i have misty and brocks badge charmander and bulbasaur and am on the ss anne

also squirtle event hasnt happened and neither has the caterpie event (if there is one ) or pidgeotto

Last edited by blackmage856; July 29th, 2008 at 01:13 AM. Reason: new problem
Old July 29th, 2008, 01:44 AM
wildarms001
Random Supporter

i suggest you should make a walkthrough of youre hack :D im suprise this hack is complete and in the scrapbox :D hope you make another hack :D

Old July 29th, 2008, 05:19 AM
stevekimd
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to stevekimd Send a message via Yahoo to stevekimd Send a message via Skype™ to stevekimd
how do you trigger the squirtle event? I just finished the 3rd badge.
tnx
pikachu I choose you!!!
Old July 29th, 2008, 07:34 AM
piers590

Send a message via AIM to piers590 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to piers590 Send a message via Yahoo to piers590
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevekimd View Post
how do you trigger the squirtle event? I just finished the 3rd badge.
tnx
to triger squirtle event u have to talk 2 misty south of ceruleun city n then go 2 a cave left of misty and at the end of that cave u will find some dude that will give u squirtle....u have 2 look 4 a narrow passage left of misty

Old July 29th, 2008, 12:07 PM
srm
Beginning Trainer

I did the following events:
After the spearow event I battled her and won, She dissapers, Battle Daisy, Catch a Krabby, Meet Bill and help him, Receive Bulbasaur and Charmander. And still the gym is empty!

And who and where is Damien?
Old July 29th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Mitchman
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Hasty
Ok i battled the spearow. I go to jenny. Now what?
Old July 29th, 2008, 04:51 PM
stevekimd
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to stevekimd Send a message via Yahoo to stevekimd Send a message via Skype™ to stevekimd
how to challenge sabrina? and where to catch gastly in lavander town? the ghost girl in the pier wont talk to me after i fled in the first encounter. :-)
pikachu I choose you!!!
Old July 30th, 2008, 12:04 AM
wildarms001
Random Supporter

@stevekimd - go to the lavander tower and catch gastly and talk to the person front of sabrina gym.. and about the girl ghost you will nvr encounterd it again...

hint*
alwys take the item of the pokemon gave to you :D

i love the simplicity of the game and it likes a season 1 of the pokemon :D

Old July 30th, 2008, 01:26 AM
Mitchman
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Hasty
Aha that hint went to me right?
Old July 30th, 2008, 01:31 AM
stevekimd
Beginning Trainer

I've already talk to the lady in front of saffron gym, the thing is i can't catch a pokemon on pokemon tower because i need a devon scope to unveil the pokemon... Well i remember that episode where ash had to go to lavender town to catch a ghost pokemon, but they end up exploring the town as ghost together with pikachu, and at the end of the episode ash got a haunter. Now in the game i don't know how to unveil the pokemon in pokemon tower without the help of devon scope. :-)
pikachu I choose you!!!
Old July 30th, 2008, 02:13 AM
Fresh
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
help? i beat misty? and got char and bulb. did bill, so whats next? vermillion? how do i get there? cut? where is that?
[sig-disable][/sig-disable]
Old July 30th, 2008, 08:52 AM
ixxis
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by stevekimd View Post
I've already talk to the lady in front of saffron gym, the thing is i can't catch a pokemon on pokemon tower because i need a devon scope to unveil the pokemon... Well i remember that episode where ash had to go to lavender town to catch a ghost pokemon, but they end up exploring the town as ghost together with pikachu, and at the end of the episode ash got a haunter. Now in the game i don't know how to unveil the pokemon in pokemon tower without the help of devon scope. :-)
well i got past this part the first time, but didn't have squirtle so had to start again, now i am up to this, i have teh same problem, the ghost pokemon are unidentified and i cant catch them
Old July 30th, 2008, 08:52 AM
piers590

cut is eing held by bulbasaur i think........

Old July 30th, 2008, 10:03 AM
ixxis
Beginning Trainer

I found teh SILPH Scope,, you have to talk to the guy in the celadon hotel.
hope this helps anybody else who had trouble with this
Old July 30th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Rogs9i5
Breeder Extraordinaire

Nature: Jolly
How do you get into silph co (saffron office complex) to get the rainbow pass?

How do you get into silph co (saffron office complex) to get the rainbow pass?

Last edited by Rogs9i5; July 30th, 2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 30th, 2008, 01:22 PM
ixxis
Beginning Trainer

HOw do i get into pokemon leage - it says i need permission from proffessor oak, but he just asks about Pikachu,
and where is HM02 (fly) because walking round everywhere is inconvenient.
Old July 30th, 2008, 05:29 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
How do I battlle Bruno?I went into his cave and he wasn't there.Also in the Imite House I can't find Imite either.Can someone help me with this?
Old July 30th, 2008, 06:01 PM
ablahblah987

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdude35 View Post
im stuck at the indigo plateu it says i was supposed to fight mandi but when i go in its jsut a guy named pa saying who im fighting! wth do i do i saved in there!!!
I'm having the same problem. I'd love to finish this game, but it appears to be impossible...
Old July 31st, 2008, 02:06 AM
ixxis
Beginning Trainer

OKay, well i found my way into ROcket HQ (just had to talk to the gym leader again) but i can't get past a guy blocking the stairway. any ideas? and if i go into the breeding rrom it is very misty so i can't see but by trying to walk intp every art of the wall, i can only get inot teh 3 rooms around the edges, but they don't go anywhere else, what am i supposed to do?

+ i still have other problem of not being able to get into league, Oak just asks about Pikachu,
SOlved the HM02 problem, i traded a pokemon which had it over from Fire Red.

OMFG! .. okay, well, my game won't load, its just loading into the startup screen where you make your character. does anybody have a save they could send me? would be ideal if i was just before elite 4 or last badge. doesn't matter about pokemon, i can trade some over. and maybe i'm the only one that does this, but would be GREAT if the name was also ASH .. thanks in advance.

Last edited by ixxis; July 31st, 2008 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 31st, 2008, 02:18 PM
SamieNiceGuy
Be positive, Not negative.

Nature: Naive
hello. i got the tickey for the SS.ANN now where do i get a squirtle ??? i would like if someone helped. thaks.

Old July 31st, 2008, 02:25 PM
ryan123456789019
Beginning Trainer

could just be me but I beat the separow event battle misty and got old rod but I can't get the pokedex. Also there is a guy in virdaian city who acts like those cutable tress.

So how do I get the pokedex so I can pass the police.
Old July 31st, 2008, 03:38 PM
SamieNiceGuy
Be positive, Not negative.

Nature: Naive
go back to prof.oak i think ? if i remember right. now anyone gona help me with getting squirtal

edit nvm i got squirtle... im just having trouble with those level 100 gyrados x_X

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here