Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 16th, 2008 (11:44 PM).
Majay-hi
Fey Hound(Vampire Hunter)
FC:
IGN:

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Majay-hi
As title says i need mothum cherium
I dont have much but I would really appricate if anyone could help me out
Start each day with a commitment to do what's right -- regardless of what may come your way. If you slip and make a mistake, fix it, learn from it, and move on. There's no time to sulk or dwell on the past. LIFE IS TOO SHORT. If you get knocked down, push yourself back up again. Fight harder to stay on your feet and to avoid despair. LIFE COMES WITH STRUGGLES. If your doing everything right but can't seem to come out on top, be patient. Hold the course. Success is rarely an immediate, overnight thing. LIFE FREQUENTLY MAKES US WAIT. When you do succeed, take the time to enjoy it. Savor it. Take pride in yourself. Appreciate your accomplishment and the people who helped you make them. LIFE OFFERS MANY JOYS. Remember that with each sunrise comes new opportunities. Yesterday is history. Today offers a clean slate upon which to record your life and you legacy. When you wake up, seek the courage and strength to do the right thing. Decide that this will be another day in which you WALK THE TALK. -- Eric Harvey and Steve Ventura

Credit goes to ♥Pureza♥ for the banner.
PM ur Brawl Fc me if u wanna play
PM me ur Xbox live account name if u wanna play Rock Band
Old July 17th, 2008 (12:07 AM).
Aaron90
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

i can give you a cherium for any gold or silver starter pokemon
Old July 17th, 2008 (12:17 AM).
Majay-hi
FC:
IGN:

K ive got a cindaquil

My FC is 4167 6249 5258
IGN Blade
Start each day with a commitment to do what's right -- regardless of what may come your way. If you slip and make a mistake, fix it, learn from it, and move on. There's no time to sulk or dwell on the past. LIFE IS TOO SHORT. If you get knocked down, push yourself back up again. Fight harder to stay on your feet and to avoid despair. LIFE COMES WITH STRUGGLES. If your doing everything right but can't seem to come out on top, be patient. Hold the course. Success is rarely an immediate, overnight thing. LIFE FREQUENTLY MAKES US WAIT. When you do succeed, take the time to enjoy it. Savor it. Take pride in yourself. Appreciate your accomplishment and the people who helped you make them. LIFE OFFERS MANY JOYS. Remember that with each sunrise comes new opportunities. Yesterday is history. Today offers a clean slate upon which to record your life and you legacy. When you wake up, seek the courage and strength to do the right thing. Decide that this will be another day in which you WALK THE TALK. -- Eric Harvey and Steve Ventura

Old July 17th, 2008 (12:21 AM).
Shadow of Fears
The Shadow Trainer
FC:
IGN:

i have a mothim for ya you can just give me whatever
Old July 17th, 2008 (12:26 AM).
Majay-hi
FC:
IGN:

Sweet thanks see u on wifi.

Old July 17th, 2008 (12:27 AM).
Shadow of Fears
The Shadow Trainer
FC:
IGN:

alrighty then im waiting now info is in siggy
Old July 17th, 2008 (12:35 AM).
Majay-hi
FC:
IGN:

Thanx again
Does anyone have a cherium

Old July 17th, 2008 (12:37 AM). Edited July 17th, 2008 by Shadow of Fears.
Shadow of Fears
The Shadow Trainer
FC:
IGN:

i can try and find one for you

no luck yet but il let you know when i do find one and if you dont have one by then then il give it to ya
Old July 17th, 2008 (12:48 AM).
Majay-hi
FC:
IGN:

That'd be awesome thanx a lot

Old July 17th, 2008 (07:57 AM).
AnimeMistress
Pokemon Goddess
FC:
IGN:

Send a message via AIM to AnimeMistress Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to AnimeMistress
I have a Cherrim... what do you have to offer for it?

Owner of: Legendary Pokemon FC & The Sand Team FC(Naruto/Sunagakure) - Please Join!

Underground trading thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=146354

Trading thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3759439#post3759439

Breeding thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3783566#post3783566

My Pokemon friend code is:

2492 5847 6918
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links