• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Revolution WFC Reports

poke280281282475FANN

Mesprit Fan /O\
Years
In a move that is likely to infuriate some, but has not been 100% confirmed. Nintendo has, as of today seemingly banned legendary pokemon to being used in wi-fi battles. Thanks to the people that use teams known as UBERS. For ex: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Mewtwo...

My pass pkmn:
Lv. 70 kirlia (fp)
Lv. 95 gallade (fp)
Lv. 100 uxie (fp)
Lv. 75 mesprit (fp)
and others. Notice fp for favorite pkmn, I only use my favorite pokemon; thats what most people use thats how they lose a lot because of ubers.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
Years
This has happened before. It's most likely a glitch and will probably be fixed sometime today. But if it is in fact a ban on Legendaries, that would be great too.

damion

Dragon Trainer
Years
i noticed that my ho oh (from leaf green) is banned
i guess some are and some arent

Darkrai is useable and so at dialga and palkia

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
Years
  • Age 32
  • o3o
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
The only legends banned are those that are found to be hacked.

Nintendo has simply updated their anti-hack software.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
I really don't think that's fair. beacause people will find a way to get around teh anti hack system. My friend, brendan, battled on Wi-Fi with a hacked Sceptile and Blazekin. Didn't get stopped. Remember bro?

Back