Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 16th, 2009 (04:31 PM).
WiiMann
I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Brave
I need a strong pokemon so i can beat the elite 4 anyone want a chimchar for something
Old January 16th, 2009 (04:37 PM).
Michael Chartrose
지저분한 연수생
FC:
IGN:

Quote originally posted by WiiMann:
I need a strong pokemon so i can beat the elite 4 anyone want a chimchar for something
I need to first off ask you this simple question: why don't you get off your arse and earn it for yourself? I never traded with anyone, and yet do I have more than six level 100 Pokémon, in a little bit more than a year. If your too lazy, maybe you could spend a little less than $20.00 using Action Replay, but that's just for people who are too lazy to beat the game. You should consider setting up a schedule of where and when to train on certain Pokémon, so you wouldn't have to ask.

I would give you a couple of Pokémon, but, I don't have a FC nor wifi connection for the DS set up. You might just consider training your Pokémon to get to level 65 before making a single attempt to defeat the Elite Four, since Champion Cynthia has a high-leveled Pokémon - Garchomp.
Old January 16th, 2009 (05:12 PM).
Zebra Thunderhead
the avenger
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Bold
Read the sub forums, we have a Wi-Fi Trade Corner.

-MOVED-

❛i don't know where you're going
or when you're coming home.❜

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links