The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:38 AM
X-BehindTheWynaut-X
Legendary Phsycic User

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to X-BehindTheWynaut-X

Advertise here

Plot

Welcome to the world of Pokemon! It is a vast and diverse land filled with many unique creatures called Pokemon. Trainers set off on journeys to capture these creatures and train them in battle to be the best. On their journey, they challenge special trainers called gym leaders and collect gym badges from them when they defeat them in battle.
You have heard many tales and legends about trainers who have traveled these lands and were brave and powerful enough to defeat gym leaders and collect their badges. Some of them are even from your own hometowns!
Wanting to be just like these trainers, you have decided to start your own journey with Pokemon. With a new unique pokemon, and partner, you will set off into the vast world of pokemon. Your ultimate goal is to challenge the gym leaders and collect all eight badges and then go on to the Pokemon League for a chance at becoming the Champion.

You are the new generation of Trainers and it is your quest to becoming the champion. Give it your Best shot!

Introduction:

There isnt enough of these Roleplays around so i decided to make one. But what im baisicly is a Journey Roleplay which is simply just a couple of Pokemon Trainers who just left their hometowns to embark on their quest to become a Pokemon Master. As usual there are going to be Gyms and the Elite 4 and the evil crime syndicate of Rocket, Magma, Aqua or Galactic. Baisicly im just going to be running this RP just like the anime series.

Things I suppose you need to know before we start the roleplay:
Assuming this is a journey roleplaying game, which, you know, it is, there are certain things you all need to know about the roleplay before we can get going. For instance the Starter pokemon. Nobody wants to have all the same Pokemon everytime. What about those people who didnt start their adventures with the trio of starter Pokemon that exists in every game. But instead im going to allow people to choose their starter Pokemon. Now guys make this realistic you cant start your adventure with a Agron or even a Machamp. but you could start with their most baisic evolutionary stage such as Pichu or Turtwig. You can choose any Pokemon (except for Legendaries) for your starter in its most baisic evolutionary stage but for the more exotic Pokemon such as Beldum, you should make a story on how you got such an amazing pokemon, maybe you knew the Proffesor, Maybe you were given the Pokemon as a pet at a young age.

Or maybe I (or other roleplayers) can choose your starter Pokemon based upon your characters personality or on your request and you cant decided between one or the other

The region we start in will be chosen upon votes of the first couple of applicants between the reigons of Hoenn, Johto, Kanto or Sinnoh

Other than the starter pokemon and the reigon i think we got all of that sorted through straight.

I will be joining this roleplay but I will also be the game master controling certain events that happen during this Adventure

Will you make a Trainercard so we have an idea on what your Character looks like, you dont have to but it can help

Rules:
Now a Roleplay game with no rules is not a Roleplay at all, but everybody knows about standard Roleplay rules but im going to lay some harsh rules on certain things which tick me off mainly

No Mary Sue's/Gary Stu's in this Roleplay, i realy dislike them and they take the fun out of everything.

No Godmodding, Bunnying in this RP without a proper reason or unless the person gives you permission

If your character tends to catch a dozen Pokemon in about six posts, the believability of the roleplay deteriorates rapidly, which no one wants, so please, keep your characters believable. I’m sure the literate roleplayers I accept into this roleplay will understand what I mean by believability which means there is not a need to elaborate.

Im also annoyed at certain people who seem to Make each of their post highly fast paced, Such as catching their first pokemon(excluding the the one they received) on their second post

No chance on catching a legendary but you can have a choice of seeing a legendary run past you or fly past you and you to see it but you arn't allowed to catch them

Sign-Up Form:
Annoying, I know, but every roleplay needs a form in which roleplayers can sign-up with. Basically, I want to make this as daunting a task possible I can for you, so please do your best to fill this out.

Name: I suppose all character biographies start somewhere. Your character’s name could range between George or Sir Jake Anthony Wigglesworth Timmons.
Age: Im going to ask that everybody keeps their ages to a cannon range of 10-12, But if your characters any older you should be able to state a valid reason im keeping 16 as the max Age.
Personality: So, what does your character act like? How do they think how do they talk. come on guys you know what i mean by personality. The more refined this is the more easier it will be to organise what Pokemon you start with.
History: Tell me your character’s history. Two paragraphs is the minimum because we dont want the roleplay to be dull and we want diversity and we want to have an interesting Game.
Appearance: Describe your characters Appearance, do they have a red hat, what colour shoes do they wear. Give me a Diverse description of your Character it adds more atmosphere and impliments diversity.
Hometown: I assume that they can’t all come from a tiny town such as Pallet, so where does your character hail from? Be creative with where they start from and include a tad of history to it if you want, it adds a lot more information.
Preferred Starter Pokemon: You can choose between stating your character’s preferred starter Pokemon or you can tell us that you want us to pick your character’s Pokemon for you. (Remember the Rules)
Preferred Starter Region: Out of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. It’s not exactly rocket science to vote.

To Define if people have Actualy read the entire thing Please leave this sentence in your application form

Last edited by X-BehindTheWynaut-X; August 30th, 2008 at 07:12 AM.
Old August 9th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Pikalover10
I'M BACK!

Nature: Impish
Ooohh i think this will be interesting

Name:Brandon Scott
Personality: Brandon is very misheveous he doesn't really care about what others think of him and he wants more attention than anyone else has. When it comes to batling Brandon pushes his pokemon to there limits. He knows what they sometimes feel like and tries not to push them so hard. When people ask Brandon about his pokemon he braggs about them even if they just lost a battle. Brandon only sees the upside of his pokemon and not the downside.
History:Brandon was born in Pallet town and he grew up there his entire life. He was always picked on since his parents could never afford to send him to live with his uncle in Rustburo to go to the pokemon school there. As a result he never had any friends. His uncle always told him that he would be able to go live with him one day. When Brandon's dad taught him how to read he would mostly read about Ash Ketchum who started his journey from Pallet like him. He also liked to read research books written by Ash's rival Gary Oak who would visit Pallet occasionally to see his grandpa Proffesor Oak.

Brandon always wanted to ask Professor Oak if he could help with all the pokemon at his laboratory but could never muster up the courage until one day when someone told him while he was reading an adventure story about Ash Ketchum that he would never be good enough to be able to be a pokemon trainer. Brandon got so mad that he tackled the kid over and they got into a fight. Professor Oak was walking by to go do research when he saw them fighting. He broke it up and asked what happened. The other kid told Oak that Brandon had tackled him. Oak looked at Brandon. He picked Brandon up and dragged him to his laboratory. He there asked Brandon what really happened because the other kid always lied to him. Brandon told him that he did tackle the other kid but only because he was sick of getting picked on. oak then asked if Brandon wanted to help him with the pokemon at his lab. Brandon looked up at Oak astonished and accepted. Brandon then learned to love and care for pokemon. All of the other kids had then stopped picking on Brandon. The day before Brandon turned 10 Oak asked him what pokemon he wanted as a starter pokemon. brandon looked at him and shrugged his shoulders. Brandon had never thought about it but he kind of wanted a Pikachu like his role model Ash Ketchum.

Appearence:Brandon standing at about 5 foot 4 wears a white polo shirt and black pants. He wears a blue hat and a necklace that his dad got him that was signed by Ash Ketchum. His shoes are blue and he has black spiky/messy hair. He also has crystal blue eyes.

Hometownallet

Preffered Starter Pokemon:You choose

Preffered Starter Region:Kanto

To Define if people have Actualy read the entire thing Please leave this sentence in your application form
Old August 9th, 2008, 09:42 PM
dragonqueen0210
Ice Empress

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to dragonqueen0210
I'm sure this is going to be a very exciting rp, but exactly why did you rate it pg 13+?
Name: Angel Sylvian/Sylviet(whatever sounds better)
Personality: Angel is a very inquisitive person. She is curious by heart and loves to explore. She sees the world through different eyes than others. If you were to battle her, speed and attack would be her pokemon's main strengths. Though she has a hard time trying to make friends since she is shy and travels alot.
History: Angel's mother died when she was born. She grew up training to be a pokemon ranger but when her father died at the age of 5, her grandfather, proffessor elm decided to take her in and she moved to Johto. She met her first pokemon when out on route 29(?) when she accidentally ran into it on an errand for proffessor Elm.

She had been asked by proffessor elm to take a basket and go onto route 29 to pick berries of the berry trees along the route and was filling up the basket when she tripped over an orange coloured rock on the ground. A closer look showed it was an injured vulpix who was missing one of it's six tails that vulpix's naturally have. Worried, she immediately scooped it up and ran all the way back to the proffessor's lab. Later, the proffessor let her have the vulpix for being responsible and bringing the vulpix to the lab.

Appearance: Height is about 159cm, has long, wavy naturally purple hair, Ruby red eyes, wears a long silver coat, silver high heeled boots with purple stripes and purple jeans.
Hometown: Ringtown(Fiore), then new bark town(johto)
Preferred Starter Pokemon: Vulpix
Preferred Starter Region: Johto

Old August 11th, 2008, 04:30 AM
I Laugh at your Misfortune!
Normal is a synonym for boring

Nature: Quirky
Name: Jay

Personality: Jay is fiery and determined, never giving up. However, this makes him a bad loser, often accusin others of cheating. He likes rock music, and plays electric guitar. Jay is also very loyal, and will never run out on a friend, or an enemy for that matter.

History: When he was eleven, Jay met a girl called Lucy, who he developed a crush on. Un fortunately, she hated him. One day, she was walking in the woods, when she was attacked by an injured Linoone that she was trying to help. Jay stepped in to try and defend her, but both of them were badly hurt; Jay was left with a scar across his left eye. Lucy, rather than being grateful, was angry that he failed to help, and made the Linoone angrier.

Jay, since then, has been more withdrawn, but will still always try to help. He set out on his Pokemon journey, hoping to find Lucy once again.

Appearance: Jay has long blond hair, and is quite tall. He normally wears a blue and black tank top, orange trousers and white shoes. Jay also has a scar across his left eye

Hometown: Littleroot Town

Preferred Starter Pokemon: Zubat

Preferred Starter Region: Kanto

Old August 11th, 2008, 05:56 AM
X-BehindTheWynaut-X
Legendary Phsycic User

OK for you guys here whom have already submitted their characters

You all have interesting stories but im going to be performing some minor modifications if thats ok

Pikalover10, You have a great story and its rather interesting a bullied child whom mustered up his courage to start his journey I think that you would suit an Mareep. You pass

Dragonqueen0210, I like your character also with Sylvian being the last name, being an orphan but i didnt like the aspect of her being the granddaughter of Proffessor Elm. But i liked the fact she was raised by a Proffesor but not the fact he was her grandfather(could you change it). You pass with your vulpix

Rhiannon-Chan, I like your story but its a little too extreme being kicked out at the age of 6 by her parents, Its very Extreme, and your character doesnt seem to agree with the pokemon you have chosen, I can accept you into the roleplay but im going to choose your pokemon since we already have a fire dog-like pokemon. But you do sound like somebody who would have a Starly, it sounds more your nature ok :]]

Alipeewee, Your story of a child whom has an affection to another person but they show none back a love chaser. I like that story and i think you can pass and your Zubat would do finely

I think i should submit my character aswell :p

I think i should submit my character aswell :p

Name: Adcaro Redskye (Nicknamed Skye or Caro)

His age was due to the fact he has been studying a lot in school before becoming engaged in Pokemon so he could develop strategy over raw strength

Personality:
Adcaro was bullied at a young age in Saffron City where his parents lived and worked and thus had made him a ritter and brutal commenting person. He though has a lot of loyalty and will help his friends when they are in the need. He has a long temper and can
often be rash with his decisions usualy doing before thinking. He has a motto where he believes that he should defend the people he cares for with his slogan
"I'm the 1st to arrive and the last to leave".
Caro is rather snide with his comments he makes and thus have made him several enemies but his loyalty has redeemed himself helping often when his friends are injured or in need of help

History:
Adcaro was born in the Johto reigon of Azela Town when his parents were visiting his grandparents. Adcaro was raised Saffron City by his Parents until he reached the Age of 8 where his parents were offered a job working for Devon in Rustboro City
After saying their farewells his parents presented Adcaro with an Abra to raise as a Pet. Adcaro has had this Abra for quite a while and has raised him as an honourable pet whom loves him dearly.
Adcaro has spent a lot of his time in the boisterous Rustboro city and often had races with his newly made friends. but the older they got, the more interested and eager they became in becoming pokemon trainers while Caro stayed in school spending his time studying his arts. When his friends reached the age of 10 they left Rustboro to receive their 1st companion but Adcaro refused saying he would stay behind to finnish his learning so he can be ready for the world outside for him.
Recently Adaro left his studying after he realised he wanted adventure instead of the same old City he had been growing up in and has decided to leave to receive his srainers license and register his Pet Abra as a Starter pokemon
Appearance: Adcaro for his age is rather tall standing at a height of 5'1. His hair covers his right eye and goes down towards his shoulders. His hair is coloured get black with trims or dark red. He bears a knee length black trenchcoat which Has incredibly fine sleeves The trenchcoat has 1 pocket on the inside. And Adcaro wears a pair of boots with heavy buckles and metal caps on the tips . On his Left eye (the visible Eye) there is a red stripe going downwards which is meant to represent a Harlequin Stripe, Very much like his Pet Abra. Underneath his trenchcoat he wears a plain black T-shirt. On his hands he wears a half fingerless Leather glove on his left hand and a black and red striped glove with no fingers or thumb hole on his right hand. His pants are dark blue and they seem to look like they drag along the floor. (ironicly this does not Halter his manouverability or vision), When he doesnt wear his trenchcoat he looks awfuly like The picture in my Trainer ID But his Hair and belt are Red instead

Hometown:
Rustboro City since his parents are both employed by the Devon coorperation

Preferred Starter Pokemon:
Abra, Adcaro Received this for his 8th birthday from his parents from their bred Kadabras, His Abra has a black star applied to his eye like makeup very much like Adcaros eye. This Abra is more unusal than a regular Abra with his body markings since it has dark maroon bodyplates on his body unlike a regular Abra which has Brown bodyplates (if you want to count this as my shiny pokemon, go for it :p)
(Speaking of that, under special occasions i will be letting other trainers catch and battle shiny pokemon =])

Preferred Starter Region:
The Hoenn Reigon

Last edited by X-BehindTheWynaut-X; August 12th, 2008 at 12:32 PM.
Old August 11th, 2008, 01:15 PM
IceDragon2439
Stand Up and Scream

Nature: Quiet
Name: Storm Santoff
Personality: Storm is usually very quiet but has been seen being quite outgoing. Mostly it’s when he’s battling that he is loud and hyper. He is a very nice guy who loves to make people happy and smile. He is rarely seen angry but if someone is mean to him or his friends, he can stand up to that person. He is also very calm in tough situations.

History: Storm has lived all of his life in Mahogany town. He loves to spend his days near the Lake of Rage, and loves to see the rare Gyarados that resides there. His love for Pokémon came from both of his parents, his dad being a professional breeder and his mom ranking in the top 8 at the Silver conference at Mt. Silver. He has lived a calm live and is ready to see the world.

The more Storm thought of traveling, the more excited he was as each year went by. His parents encouraged him and his dream of facing the Johto gym leaders was drawing nearer and nearer. He has always liked dragon poke'mon and he really wanted to train one as his starter. He just never could decide which one.

Appearance: His favorite colors are green and white and that is what his outfit mostly consists of. He wears a beanie over his long, crazy brown hair. He also wears a green and white striped shirt. He wears a darker shade of green, cargo pants over pair of old, white shoes. His eyes stand out being that they are an icy blue and are always what people admire first about him.

Hometown: Mahogany Town

Preferred Starter Pokemon: Any dragon type you see fitting =)

Getting things together for a possible story.

Last edited by IceDragon2439; August 11th, 2008 at 08:05 PM.
Old August 11th, 2008, 01:38 PM
X-BehindTheWynaut-X
Legendary Phsycic User

IceDragon2439 Im afraid that your characters introduction was rather fast getting your starter pokemon before the role play even started but then again my character is rather the same :p (well have to register our pokemon as offical trainer pokemon to the professors beforehand :p) But heracross is a bit too different. Wouldnt you want to have like a dragonlike pokemon since he lives near the Gyrados Lake, It can be anything realy :p but yeah. If your happy with Heracross then im happy to let you have your Heracross

You pass

Old August 11th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Pikalover10
I'M BACK!

Cool. I can't wait until the RP starts!!
Old August 11th, 2008, 05:19 PM
The Bringer!
oh pokemon, you're so pokemon

I hope I'm not too late...

Name: Neaken Reegn

Personality: Neaken grew up as an only child, and because of that is not very social. If he musters up enough courage, or is with the few people he calls close friends, he has a nice and modest personality. He is by no means the bravest of people, and at times only thinks of himself, ignoring what may be best for others. However, that is usually only when under pressure. He is very considerate when it comes to smaller matters. He is most comfortable in a group, unless he is given a position that requires him to give his input often. Neaken is very smart, and thinks things through more often than not.

History: Neaken was born in Pastoria, Sinnoh and spent most of his young life there. Ever since Neaken was young he has been very quiet. He usually only made friends with those that approached him at the trainers school and because of that was placed with the outcasts. However, he was more of an intermediate. The 'cool kids' accepted him and talked with him often, he just never fit in with them. He had a normal family save for the fact of being an only child, and scored withing the top ninety eight percent of students at the school in all subjects except battle reaction. This subject tested a student's ability under pressured circumstances on the battlefield. Neaken had the know how, he just didn't execute it well enough. On his eleventh birthday he received his first pokemon, which he had become friends with over time.

Appearance: Neaken has light brown hair and is tall for his age. Although he is quite thin, he wears a dull green sweatshirt that hides that fact because of Pastoria's moist climate. His hair is fairly short and covers only a bit of his forehead. Neaken has murky brown eyes that resemble the moist soil of the marsh. He wears khaki pants that cover a good portion of his gray shoes. He usually does not stand out in a crowd and he has an innate talent of not being noticed.

Hometown: Pastoria

Preferred Starter: I dunno, you decide.
Preferred Region: Jhoto

Old August 11th, 2008, 08:01 PM
IceDragon2439
Stand Up and Scream

Well if you let me, I would actually like to have any dragon type that you see that fits me the most. And sorry about the early Poke'mon, I changed it to be a little more realistic. But yeah, any dragon type would be fine with me since it suits me more. =)

Last edited by IceDragon2439; August 11th, 2008 at 08:06 PM.
Old August 12th, 2008, 02:39 AM
dragonqueen0210
Ice Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonqueen0210 View Post
I'm sure this is going to be a very exciting rp, but exactly why did you rate it pg 13+?
Name: Angel Sylvian/Sylviet(whatever sounds better)
Personality: Angel is a very inquisitive person. She is curious by heart and loves to explore. She sees the world through different eyes than others. If you were to battle her, speed and attack would be her pokemon's main strengths. Though she has a hard time trying to make friends since she is shy and travels alot.
History: Angel's mother died when she was born. She grew up training to be a pokemon ranger but when her father died at the age of 5, her uncle, proffessor elm, who was her only remaining relative, decided to take her in and she moved to Johto. She met her first pokemon when out on route 29(?) when she accidentally ran into it on an errand for proffessor Elm.

She had been asked by proffessor elm to take a basket and go onto route 29 to pick berries of the berry trees along the route and was filling up the basket when she tripped over an orange coloured rock on the ground. A closer look showed it was an injured vulpix who was missing one of it's six tails that vulpix's naturally have. Worried, she immediately scooped it up and ran all the way back to the proffessor's lab. Later, the proffessor let her have the vulpix for being responsible and bringing the vulpix to the lab.

Appearance: Height is about 159cm, has long, wavy naturally purple hair, Ruby red eyes, wears a long silver coat, silver high heeled boots with purple stripes and purple jeans.
Hometown: Ringtown(Fiore), then new bark town(johto)
Preferred Starter Pokemon: Vulpix

I've edited a little but I need the proffessor to be related to my character in some otherwise it wouldn't really make sense why the proffessor would take her in.

Right now there's about 5 male charcaters and two female, maybe we should even it out a bit.

Last edited by dragonqueen0210; August 12th, 2008 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 12th, 2008, 08:35 AM
Northern_Twilight
Beginning Trainer

Name: Charlotte Northam
Age: 14 (The reason she's a bit older than most is that her dad didn't want her to start an adventure and leave home. He didn't want to lose "his little girl".)
Personality: Charlotte is first and foremost an optimist. She always tries to see the positives in a situation, no matter how difficult it may be. Her upbeat and positive demeanor makes it easier for her to meet new people, and once she's made a friend, she'll stand by them to the end. While she always tries her hardest to keep clear headed and think through situations rationally, Charlotte is plagued with a quick temper, especially when it comes time to defend a friend. However, after the anger passes, if she was in the wrong, Charlotte will always do her best to appologize. She aims to treat everyone, human and pokemon alike, equally, and will not hesitate to voice her opinion on a situation, albeit as nicely as she can.

History: Charlotte's parents met when they were both young trainers themselves. They traveled together for years before finally tying the knot, and settling down in Hearthome City, where Charlotte's dad found a job as a pokemon contest consultant. Charlotte's mom became...well, a mom. Life was great for a few years, but Charlotte's mom could not easily give up her life as a trainer. When Charlotte was four, her mother left the family to return to competitive battling. Though she tries to check in on the family regularly, it's clear her first love is pokemon training, thus leaving Charlotte's father to raise her.
Charlotte never minded being raised by her father and his mother hen Charizard, Zane. While dad was out working, Charlotte spent her days playing with the ever protective Zane. And in the evenings, she was homeschooled by her father, in the hopes she'd choose a career more stable than pokemon training. However, as Charlotte grew older and her mother's calls less frequent, she could not contain her curiosity for the life her mother had chosen over her. She would spend hours in Amity Square watching the pokemon and trainers interact.
On her ninth birthday, mistaking the day as Charlotte's tenth birthday, her mom gave her a gift of a poochyena that she had caught wandering around lost during one of her training sessions. Charlotte could not have been more thrilled, immediately taking to "Belle". Her father was heartbroken. All Charlotte could think about was starting her journey and finally understanding her mom. But her dad refused to let her go. He couldn't bear to loose her as he had lost his wife. And Charlotte respected that. ...For a while.
Eventually, she was able to talk her dad into "a trial run". He would give her a year as a trainer, starting on her fourteenth birthday. If she could not make a case after the year as to why she should be allowed to continue her journey, Charlotte had to return to Hearthome and to a normal life.

Appearance: Charlotte is about 5' 6'' and petite. Her blonde hair is cut short and flips out naturally around her chin. She has her father's brown eyes and a bright smile. Charlotte wears a black tank top with white trim around the collar and bottom of the shirt. She has black and white striped armwarmers that reach nearly all the way to her shoulders and wears her favorite pair of dark jeans. For comfort she has a worn pair of black chucks over her feet. She carries her supplies in a black and white messenger bag, her pokeballs attatched to the strap for easy accessability.

Hometown: Hearthome City (Sinnoh)
Preferred Starter Pokemon: Poochyena
Preferred Starter Region: Hoenn

Old August 12th, 2008, 11:14 AM
X-BehindTheWynaut-X
Legendary Phsycic User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonqueen0210 View Post
I've edited a little but I need the proffessor to be related to my character in some otherwise it wouldn't really make sense why the proffessor would take her in.

Right now there's about 5 male charcaters and two female, maybe we should even it out a bit.
No... Say that they were family friends For a very long time :p that might work then lol

IceDragon2439 i think that Trapinch will do you finely since its final evolve form is a dragon =]

Onto The submittances

Northen_Twighlight, Your Character was good A child whos parent had to finaly accept the fact its time she flew the nest And i like your Poochyena to be in it as itself, nice name you chose for it. Anyhows you pass also because of the fact that you are the next girl :p we have to even it up lol

Inferno2991, Your character has a good history but if the rules in Kanto made it that trainers had to be older than 12 is rather extreme, im sorry but the way you chose that is awfully conflicting with some of the other characters, I apologize but you dont pass you have a good storyboard though

Mr. Person, Your character seems rather interesting, I wonder if your going to be noticed in certain scenes :p but anyhows I think that since your character is not noticed often i think that you would go wonderfully with a Caterpie since that a Caterpie is often quiet and unnoticed just like you

Last edited by X-BehindTheWynaut-X; August 12th, 2008 at 12:10 PM.
Old August 12th, 2008, 01:46 PM
IceDragon2439
Stand Up and Scream

Trapinch works for me =) Can't wait to start Rping!

Old August 12th, 2008, 02:15 PM
The Bringer!

Caterpie sounds good to me. It's a little weak, but I don't mind because butterfree is kewl. :3
Old August 12th, 2008, 03:29 PM
X-BehindTheWynaut-X
Legendary Phsycic User

Right then
Who do we have, What pokemon do they have, And what is their starter Reigon

X-BehindTheWynaut-X: Male, Abra, Hoenn
PikaLover10: Male, Mareep, Kanto
Rhiannon-Chan: Female. Starly, Sinnoh
DragonQueen0210: Female, Vulpix, Johto
Alipeewee: Male, Zubat, Kanto
IceDragon2439: Male, Trapinch, Jhoto
Mr. Person: Male, Caterpie, Jhoto
Northern_Twighlight: Female, Poochyenna, Hoenn

Right i can tell that The winner of where we role play is Jhoto via the Systematic vote, so guys were going to be Playing this Roleplay in Jhoto. this doesnt mean we cant roleplay in other areas aswell Via Travel.

Well i guess the roleplay starts.

Chapter 1 The Birth of Heroes.
Welcome to the world of Pokemon! It is a vast and diverse land filled with many unique creatures called Pokemon. Trainers set off on journeys to capture these creatures and train them in battle to be the best. On their journey, they challenge special trainers called gym leaders and collect gym badges from them when they defeat them in battle.
You have heard many tales and legends about trainers who have traveled these lands and were brave and powerful enough to defeat gym leaders and collect their badges. Some of them are even from your own hometowns!
Wanting to be just like these trainers, you have decided to start your own journey with Pokemon.
You Adventurers have all Met up in New Bark town To embark on your Quest

In This Chapter
You Must submit 1 Post involving you Receiving/Registering your 1st Pokemon, also you Must include a few Paragraphs of your character reaching New Bark town from whereever your character sets off from

CONDITIONS
You may not capture any wild Pokemon
You can have battles with other trainers.
The person with the best post/s will receive a special prize

Have fun Posting Its too late for me to think of how to Start it so ill let one of you Roleplayers to Start it for us all :]

Old August 12th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Pikalover10
I'M BACK!

Brandon's mom woke him up at 3:00 A.M. "Mom." Brandon moaned. "Why did you wake me up so early?" "Well Mr. you have to get packed, get dressed, and then you have to head over to Newbark Town by 10:00 A.M." said Brandon's mother. "Newbark Town?! I have to go to Newbark Town? Isn't that in the Johto region?" asked Brandon. "Yes it is now you better hurry up. You'll make it by about 15 minutes if you leave at 5:00." said Brandon's mom. So Brandon got out of bed ran into his closet got his favorite clothes and ran to the bathroom. Brandon was so excited about getting his first pokemon that while he was on his way to the restroom he tripped and fell over his pants. "Owww." complained Brandon. He got up and went into the restroom got his clothes on and then brushed his teeth and hair. After he was finished he looked at the time...It was 4:45! Brandon ran downstairs as fast as he could. "Here's your backpack honey. I packed it for you while you were upstairs." said his mom. "Thanks mom." said Brandon. Brandon ran outside and hoped on his bike. "Now be sure to leave your bike with our friends the Byers when you get there." shouted Brandon's mom. "I will mom." shouted Brandon.

Brandon was on his way to Newbark Town. While he was riding his bike he took the time to look at the surrondings. He saw great gigantic trees as green as moss on the ground. He smelled frangrences that smelled like roses with never ending smell. Brandon loved adventuring. His mom often said that he was just like his father always wanting to go on adventures. He then noticed someone sitting in patch of grass next to there bike near the road. When Brandon got closer he reliezed that it was the kid he tackled way back when they were only 5. When Brandon rode by the kid (whose name was Michael) he got up and said "Hey if it isn't Brandon Scott the kid who never went to pokemon school." Michael got on his bike and rode up next to Brandon. "Leave me alone Michael." Brandon said. Michael looked at him as if he actually respected him. "Why are looking at me like that?" asked Brandon. "Because I used to pick on you everyday but you never gave up your dream on wanting to become a pokemon master." said Michael. "And I respect that." Michael said. "Oh well thanks." Brandon said. "Hey you know the forests and stuff in this pokemon world can be dangerous because of all the wild pokemon so you want to travel together?" asked Brandon. "What really? You want to travel with me?" asked Michael. "Not during the whole journey just until we get to Newbark Town." said Brandon. "Well.....Ok." said Michael. So Brandon and Michael rode their bikes the whole way to Newbark Town.

"Hey Michael I got to go to a friend's house to drop off my bike while I'm here." said Brandon. "Ok I'll see ya later then." said Michael. "See ya." said Brandon. Brandon went over to his friend's house and knocked on the door. "Hello?" answered someone. "Hey Matthew let me in it's Brandon." said Brandon. "Brandon hey man." said Matthew as he walke dout of the house and gave Brandon a hug. "Yeah I need to hurry though if I want my pokemon." said Brandon. "Ok well give me your bike and I'll put it in our storage room." said Matthew. "Ok thanks man." said Brandon. "I promise when I'm finished with my adventure and I'm going to go into another region I'll stop by and say hey." said Brandon. "Ok well talk to you then." said Matthew. After Brandon and Matthew talked Brandon sprinted to the pokemon laboratory reilizing that it was 9:55!! Brandon got there and knocked on the door. Proffessor Elm answered and said "Oh so you must be Brandon." said Elm. "How did you know?" asked Brandon. "Because everyone else showed up." said Elm. "Oh." said Brandon. Elm showed Brandon the pokeballs he could choose from and opened them all up. Out of the first ball came out a Vulpix. Out of the secound ball came a Mareep. And out of the third ball came out a Caterpie. "So which one do you want?" asked Elm. "Well I don't think that a fire type wouldn't work good with me. And I'm pretty sure that a Caterpie wouldn't work good either. So I'll take..." before Brandon could finish Mareep ran and jumped into Brandon's arms. "Well it seems to me that Mareep has taken quite a liking to you Brandon." said Elm. Elm then gave Brandon 5 pokeballs and a pokedex. Brandon thanked him and sent Mareep out. They ran outside and Brandon was really tired so Mareep and him took a little nap before they started there adventure together.

Last edited by Pikalover10; August 28th, 2008 at 06:26 AM.
Old August 12th, 2008, 07:27 PM
IceDragon2439
Stand Up and Scream

He finally made it. He finally was going to start his journey. New Bark Town was just ahead and Storm grinned like he never had before. His excitement flooded his body and he couldn’t help but move into a run, his parents following. When they made it in front of the Pokémon lab, Storm looked up at his parents and smiled.

“We know you are going to great son,” his father said calmly.

“Just remember, trust and love your pokemon,” Storm’s mother began to say.

“And you have to the tools to succeed,” Storm finished his mom’s usual motto.

Storm then gave his parents two long hugs and turned to face the lab. After their embrace, his father handed him a necklace with a Gyarados figure attached to it. Storm smiled and put it around his neck and allowed it to hang over his green and white striped shirt. He finally waved goodbye as his mom took out a pokeball and pressed the center button. A white light flashed and a tan-scaled Pokémon stood in its place. It flapped its long wings to show his trainer he was ready. Storm watched as his parents climbed on his back and were about to depart.

“Good luck son, we love you,” his parents said in unison.

Storm smiled and turned to face Professor Elm’s lab. He pushed the cold metal doors and walked onto the white colored tiles. The doors shut behind him and he now stood in a fluorescent-lightened room. Machines lined the walls and buzzed with life. A man wearing a white lab coat appeared from the back room and looked up to see Storm.

“My first trainer has arrived,” Elm happily said. “You definitely are Michelle’s son,” he continued saying as he walked up to the young boy and outstretched his hand.

Storm clasped it in a firm handshake and smiled. He liked being recognized because of his parent’s popularity across the Johto region. As he let go, the professor turned and motioned Storm to follow him.

“So Storm, your father requested I give you a certain Pokémon that is rarely found in this region,” the professor calmly stated.

“What is it professor?” Storm eagerly asked. His patience was reaching a conclusion and Elm understood from his body language.

“I like to see this excitement in my trainers,” Elm said joyfully. “Here is your partner, Trapinch.”

The professor repeated what Storm’s mother had done a few minutes before and a clay-colored Pokémon, with a large jaw, appeared. Its eyes looked liked stars and his short stubby legs were erected from an orange colored shell.

“Awesome, a Trapinch,” Storm shouted as he went down to examine his new Pokémon.

Trapinch looked up at the boy and opened his mouth and clamping lightly on his hand. Storm frightenly grinned as his Pokémon held on for a few moments. He finally released Storm’s hand leaving a light red mark across his fingers. Trapinch smiled and hopped into Storm’s lap.

“I’m guessing that was a way for him to see if he liked me,” Storm said in wonderment.

“I think it was and as I can see, he does,” Professor Elm excitedly said.

Storm pushed himself up and Trapinch leaned against his leg. The professor grabbed and object off of his desk. It was red and had a square shape to it.
“This will be a very important tool, Storm, so use it whenever you see it fitting,” Elm explained, handing the boy a pokedex.

“I will take good care of this professor and I thank you for everything,” Storm said.

Elm then handed him five Pokeball’s and walked Storm to the door. The two faced each other and shook hands a final time.

“Good luck Storm and I can’t wait to hear of your accomplishments,” the professor said as he opened the door for his new trainer.

“Thank you again,” Storm stated and walked onto the dirt-covered path.

He then headed for the first route, route 29. He looked around to see a few Pidgey’s glide across the sky and a few Hoppip slowly floating across the light breeze. This gave him a warm feeling inside as he walked towards the exit of the town. He turned one last time to see a few trainers line up at the door of the lab.

“It looks like I made a good start before the others,” Storm said as he turned and continued on the oath ahead of him.

Old August 13th, 2008, 01:10 AM
The Bringer!

Neaken sat up out of his bed, rubbing his eyes in an attempt to wake up. He looked around at his dull surroundings. The walls of his room on the ship were a light gray, matching the sparse furniture and blankets of his bed. Neaken slipped into his grey-green sweatshirt and his pants. "This ship better reach Newbark soon," Neaken muttered while clenching his stomach. He did not mix well with being at sea. Feeling slightly hungry, he reached into his black backpack. However, he decided against it since he might just loose whatever he ate if they didn't reach land soon. Neaken washed his face and brushed his teeth, he wanted to look at least somewhat presentable today. He walked over to his bed afterwards, stumbling a little as the ship gave a violent shake, and sat down. He grabbed a book out of his backpack and began reading it. After a few minutes or so, he gave up on the book and thought back on the day. Neaken hadn't had breakfast in his haste to leave, something he now regretted, and only managed a short goodbye to his parents. They didn't mind too much, as they had already said goodbye the night before. The moist morning air had seemed to stick to Neaken's clothes as he took his first step out the door. It must have rained the night before, as his feet sank into ground with each step. Few people had woken up yet, and the city was completely quiet. The small amount of people that were awake payed him no mind. He slowly trudged through the mud until reaching the boat near the middle of town that would take him to Newbark. It was hard to tell from the fog, but some other people were boarding. However, for the most part it was empty. After paying, Neaken walked into his room and took a nap. Now, he was still waiting. Worst of all, the boat was freezing inside. Neaken brought the hood on his shirt over his head in a vain attempt to get warmer. Only having one thin blanket didn't help this matter. His small cabin gave another violent shake, this time causing a worn shelf to collapse onto the floor. "Ugh," moaned Neaken. This was going to be a long ride.

After a long and painfully boring wait, the captain of the ship announced that they had arrived in Newbark. Neaken gave a sigh of relief as he stepped of that nightmare of a boat. He looked up to the dawn sky. It was a pale gray that painfully reminded Neaken of the inside of that ship. The ground was much different than Pastoria's, it actually stayed solid. Verdant green grass colored the ground of the small town. It was considerably dryer than Pastoria as well, and Neaken felt slightly out of place with his thick clothing. Up ahead of him was a large white building that stood out against the rest of the town. Neaken immediately recognized it as Professor Elm's lab. His gray shoes made no noise as he walked towards the lab. "On second thought, I am a little hungry," he thought to himself. Neaken looked around for a place to eat. He noticed a stand selling different tidbits of food for a small price. Slowly walking toward the stand, Neaken nabbed an apple off of the stand. He didn't even check if people were watching, he just quickly swept it into the large pocket on the front of his sweatshirt and walked off. After being a good distance away, he took out the apple and took a large bite out of it. After satisfying his hunger, Neaken walked back towards the lab and stepped in. He wondered what he would get as his first pokemon. The inside of the lab had many different machines that Neaken could only guess as to what their purpose was. However, the bulk of the mechanisms were hidden from view. Ahead of him, he could see a two pokemon. One of them was a deep crimson red, whereas the other was considerably smaller and a yellow-green. Neaken quietly walked up to Professor Elm. "Um, excuse me sir, I want a pokemon," he said, unsure of what to do now that he was actually there.

"Huh! Where did you come from? Never mind that," the professor said in surprise. "My name is Professor Elm, and I would be glad to give you your starter pokemon," he finished. "Hmmm," the professor seemed to be examining Neaken. "I think you will have the most potential as a trainer if you have this caterpie," he said, handing the bug pokemon to Neaken.

"Th-Thanks," said Neaken in surprise as the pokemon was thrust into his arms. The caterpie looked up at him with giant watery eyes and began sniffing around Neakens face. It must have smelled the apple that he had eaten before hand. "Er, hi there caterpie," Neaken said in surprise. He didn't feel comfortable in the lab, so he left and walked outside.

"Wait, I forgot something!" Professor Elm called out to Neaken as he ran after him. "You will need these also," he panted. "This is a pokedex, I'm sure you're capable of finding out it's functions on your own. You should also have these," he said while handing Neaken a red device and five pokeballs. Neaken was tired of chatting, so he wordlessly took the items and put them in his bag. As he walked away he thought he could hear Elm mutter "He didn't even say thanks..."
Old August 13th, 2008, 03:43 AM
I Laugh at your Misfortune!
Normal is a synonym for boring

Jay woke up slowly, dreams of his Pokémon journey still fresh in his mind. Even as he began to get dressed, he was still wondering what Pokémon he would want to start with. Apparently, in Johto, you could start with any Pokémon you liked! A Charmander would be good, or a Turtwig, perhaps.
"I suppose I'll just have to see what's left when I get there." he muttered to himself, as he looked around the caravan that had been his home since leaving Littleroot Town in Hoenn to journey across the sea to Johto.
"We're here!" called his mother, who had been kind enough to drive him the entire way from Hoenn. Jay quickly pulled open the door and jumped out the caravan to look around.
"So this is Newbark Town!" he said excitedly "We're a bit late, so I'd better hurry and get to the Laboratory! Thanks Mum!" And with that, he took off in a cloud of dust towards the laboratory. Finally arriving there, out of breath and panting heavily, he stumbled over to Professor Elm, and said breathlessly, "My name is Jay, and I’m here to collect my first Pokémon!" Professor Elm quickly scanned a list of names, before turning to Jay and saying:
"You're the last trainer, you know! There's only one Pokémon left, a Zubat!"
"A Zubat!" Jay said disbelievingly "That's...alright...I suppose..."
"Don't be like that, Jay!" Professor Elm tutted, "All Pokémon can be powerful if you raise them with loving care, whether it’s a Zubat or an Articuno!"
"Of course, Professor, I'm sorry..." Jay said apologetically, "You're right, so me and Zubat will be unbeatable!"

And with that confident exclamation, Jay took Zubat's Pokeball from Professor Elm.
"Here!" Professor Elm said, "Take these five Pokeballs, and this Pokedex; you can use it to get information on Pokémon you find, such as Zubat!"

"Zubat, the Bat Pokémon. It has no eyes. Instead, it relies on its ultrasonic cries for echo location to flit about in darkness."

"Well, we'll beat anyone we find, with or without eyes!" Jay said confidently, and set off to start his Pokémon Journey with his newfound Pokémon friend.

Old August 13th, 2008, 08:29 AM
X-BehindTheWynaut-X
Legendary Phsycic User

Adcaro hugged his parents goodbye in Rustboro and gently took hold of his Abras hand. His Dad opened up a Pokeball and a larger than normal Skarmory Appeared out. His Mom jumped on its back
"Come on Caro we gotta get to New Bark Town by tommorow" Yelled his mom
"Okay, Okay!" Adcaro barked back "im just getting my bag ready"
Adcaro fished through his Bag to see if he had everything he needed.
"Pens, Paper, Clean Set of Clothes, Notebook, yeah yeah yeah" Adcaro mumbled to himself while rummaging his bag.
"Here you go son" Adcaros Dad had a yellow circular device in his hand offering it to him. Adcaro took it from his hand to examine what it was.
"Its a Pokenav It will help you on your journey" His Dad explained, "its the lastest shipment weve produced from Devon, Likeit yeah?"
"If course i like it" Adcaro Smiled "Thanks Dad" hugging him
"well i bet we should get going now" He said to his Dad and on he jumped on the Skarmory
The Skarmory flew up high in a circular fashion giving Adcaro, his Abra and his Mom a view of Rustboro city and then he flew in the direction for New bark town.
"its gonna be a long flight" Adcaros mom said to him.
Adcaro Not focusing what his mom said and looking at the floor with his Abra hugging him Extremly tightly hoping not to fall Just replied "Yeah mom whatever you say".

After a long treacherous flight over the sea to the Johto reigon the Skarmory landed In the middle of New Bark town. Adcaro got off with his Abra and gave his mom a hug.
"Good luck honey i hope for the best" his mom said hugging Adcaro back and giving him a kiss on his cheek, Which Adcaro wiped off hoping nobody would see him.

"Now time to find that Pokemon Lab" Adcaro said to his Abra while picking him up and sitting him on his soldier.
His Abra pointed towards a Large building with a large number of trainers lined up and Adcaro suddenly reaslied. He went to the Pokemon Laborotory and waited in line seeing a Kid with a white beanie at the front of the line.
"Storm Stantoff" Called Proffesor Elm and shortly the kid with the beanie went in.
He waited patiently in line until a Kid noticed that he had a pokemon already.
"Hey you there, Why do you have a pokemon already and ive been in this line longer than you" questioned one of the kids Shortly more kids overheard the Trainer to be's question.
"Yeah no fair How come you have a pokemon already" Asked another.
"No fair, come on" yelled another.
"Hey pretty Pokemon" said anther Trainer who Adcaro realised they wernt attracted to the fact he had a Pokemon but because his Abra looked different to other Abras
Shortly after the Large Group of Trainers started crowding Adcaro causing him to stand out. Quickly he Grabbed his Abra and picked him and held him tight
"Guys Wait im just - here to" Adcaro tried to explain but the crowd just got louder.
"Hey! Hes taller and he looks older than all of us" one of the Kids said
"Yes thats because i am, I stayed in school." Adcaro tried saying but he couldnt even hear himself talk.
Suddenly a loud whistle came from the Pokemon Lab and there he was, Proffesor Elm standing looking confused
"Whats going on here then" The Proffesor Questions quickly Noticing Adcaro holding his Abra above the rest of the trainers
"Ah its you" The Proffesor exclaimed. "Come inside Adcaro"
Adcaro walked inside the lab seeing all the other trainers looking dissapointed but still having a glint of exitement in their eyes.
"Abra" Sighed Adcaros Abra as he Could finaly walk on the floor sitting on the floor next to Adcaros feet
"Proffesor" Adcaro said shyly,
"Redskye. Your the Rustboro Kid arnt you
"Yes i am" Adcaro replied
"Hmm i was told by your dad that there might be problems with your Abra since his colouration , Hes rather good looking" the proffesor replied
"Abra" the Abra smiled looking proud of himself
"Well nonetheless Here are your Pokeballs And here is your Pokedex" Passing 5 Red Pokeballs and a Red Square like device to Adcaro "this is your Pokedex which is like an encyclopedia of the pokemon world"
"Great, another piece of technology to look after" Adcaro lightly chuckled showing Professor Elm his Pokenav
"Thats a Pokenav, very interesting" The proffesor looked interested in the pokenav then looked down to the Abra "Well I'd say to put your Abra into a Pokeball"
Adcaro sighed heavily since he didnt like having to carry his Abra in a Pokeball since he wanted an adventurer to walk alongside him. "But Proffesor This Abra is very different, He is awfully active And he hates being in his Pokeball"
The Proffesor Sighed "Very well then. Good luck on your Journey"
Adcaro said grimly "Thanks proffesor i'll be sure to contact you soon again"
Adcaro was just about to walk out until
"Adcaro" the Proffesor caled and Adcaro looked back "your going to be heading to Cherrygrove City wont you, I dont suppose you could deliver this letter to a person called Flora Sundust its about their child and next month since they dont have a computer i can email them at"
Adcaro rolled his eyes and reluctantly accepted his request Taking his letter and putting it in his bag

Adcaro left the Pokemon Lab to see the crowd of trainers who were bothering him had gotten larger but were all in a line

"Well Abra" Adcaro Bravely said "Time for this Adventure to unfold"
"Abra" Abra grinned back at Adcaro

Old August 13th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Northern_Twilight
Beginning Trainer

Charlotte heard her alarm clock buzzing beyond her closed eyes. She reached over quickly and turned it off, not eager to hear another second of its droning. She had been awake long enough to sense the room getting lighter as the sunlight streamed in through her bedroom window and to hear her alarm clock go off. Charlotte had hardly slept at all that night in her excitement for the day ahead, and yet… now that it was finally time to get up and get going, she found herself reluctant to get out of bed. ‘This is the last time I sleep in my own bed,’ She thought to herself, unconsciously snuggling further into the covers.
Suddenly, a cold, wet tongue interrupted her musings.
Startled, but not completely surprised, Charlotte peeked open an eye to see Belle, her poochyena, staring back at her. With a sigh, Charlotte dragged herself into a sitting position and pulled Belle into her lap.
“I know, I know,” she laughed, wiping the wet remains of Belle’s lick off her cheek, “It’s time to get up.” Giving Belle a quick scratch behind her ear, Charlotte dragged herself out of bed.
She moved through her normal routine with expert speed. Shower. Get dressed. Brush teeth. Brush hair. Brush Belle. When that was done, Charlotte moved to inspect her gear. Everything looked to be packed away nicely.
“I guess I should go downstairs and see Dad…” she muttered, her eyes searching the room for anything to postpone the inevitable tearful goodbye. “Oh, Belle, I forgot to dress you!” She grabbed the purple ribbon from her dresser and tied it around the poochyena’s neck. “Adorable!”
As she pulled away, she caught the look Belle was giving her. “Yena,” Belle growled.
Charlotte pouted, “I’m just stalling, I know…” With a final deep breath, she slung her bag over her shoulder and scooped Belle into her arms. “Ready?”
“Pooch, poochyena,” Belle nodded.
So Charlotte charged downstairs to see her dad waiting. He gave her a smile and held out a bag. “Since Zane is taking you to New Bark Town, and it’s not really safe to fly on a full stomach, I packed you a breakfast,” He laughed sheepishly and pulled a second bag from behind his back, “Um… and a lunch. Incase you get hungry later.”
She took the two meals and put them in her messenger bag. Setting Belle down carefully, she flung her arms around her Dad and squeezed. “Thank you. I love you. You’re the best dad in the whole world.”
“Be careful, hon.” He whispered, tears filling his eyes, “I love you too.”
With that, Charlotte pulled away and looked over to see Zane, her father’s Charizard waiting. “Whenever you’re ready,” Her dad said. “I’ve already called ahead, and Professor Elm knows you’re coming. He just needs to register you as a trainer, and Belle as a trainer’s pokemon. Not a pet, anymore.”
Belle wagged her tail proudly, “Yena!”
Zane, Charlotte, and her dad moved outside. The morning air felt fresh and new. Even Hearthome looked a bit different to Charlotte today. Without words, she clamored onto Zane’s back, Belle hopping up beside her. She gave her dad a fearless grin, “I’ll be fine.”
And with that Zane took off. She could see her father waving up at her and watched him until he was no bigger than a budew. With a final glance at Hearthome, she turned toward her future.
The ride was long, but not uncomfortable. Zane was always conscious of his passengers. The Charizard did his best to avoid the most turbulent areas of the sky, so the flight was smooth and enjoyable. After a few hours, Charlotte had reached Johto. Zane landed smoothly in New Bark town, and leaned down for his passengers to dismount.
“Thanks, Zane,” Charlotte kissed the Charizard’s forehead, “Tell Dad I love him.”
“Char,” Zane nodded, flapped his orange-scaled wings, and took back to the sky.
Taking in her surroundings, Charlotte noticed that the Charizard had deposited her right next to the Professor’s lab. She noted that there were only a couple of kids already arrived, so Charlotte settled Belle closer to her in her arms and walked into the lab.
Professor Elm turned as the girl entered, and grinned. He took her in and let his eyes settle on her poochyena. “Charlotte Northam?” The man asked. “And Belle, I presume,” He gestured towards the poochyena. “I’m Professor Elm.”
“Yes, that’s us! Nice to meet you!” Charlotte smiled, her heart rate increasing. ‘I’m going to be a pokemon trainer!’ She thought to herself.
“And nice to meet you, too. Well, since you already have your pokemon,” Professor Elm smiled at Belle, “All we have to do is give you your trainer card, and your pokedex, and your first five pokeballs.” He handed over the items as he named them, Charlotte’s grin growing bigger as each passed into her hands. “And that’s about it. Since your father called ahead, I took care of all the paperwork before you got here.”
“So…” She could hardly contain her excitement, “It’s official?”
“You, Miss Northam, are officially a pokemon trainer.”
Charlotte squealed and threw her free arm around the professor, “Thank you so much Professor!”
Belle voiced her discomfort at being squished in the hug, “Poooochyena!” She howled.
“Sorry, Belles!” Charlotte apologized sheepishly, withdrawing from the hug. “Thanks again, Professor.” She turned from the lab and strode outside. Taking a deep breath, she grinned to herself. “Well, Belle. A whole new region. A whole new life. And a whole year to myself.”
“Poochy! Poochyena!”
“Ooops! …To ourselves!”

Pokemon: The New Generation
Old August 13th, 2008, 10:06 PM
dragonqueen0210
Ice Empress

(Note: you don't mind if I follow the games a bit do you?)

Angel stood at her window overlooking the town, today, she was going on her pokemon journey across johto. nerves wracked her body as she walked downstairs towards the main room. Professor elm smiled up at her as she passed from his desk. "are you all set already Angel?" he asked, smiling sincerely. She simply nodded, unable to speak. The proffessor stood up and walked over to the computer, "would you mind doing me a favor Angel?" he said, pulling a pokeball and pokedex out of a box. She looked at him, "no I don't mind, what do you need me to do sir?" she asked, cocking her head to the side questioningly. "nothing much, I just need you to visit a close friend of mine, he's always finding things that seem rather useless but he says he has actually managed to find something useful," the proffesssor explained, "so I need you to go and see what his finding is, I promised to swap it for this pokemon, you can keep whatever he finds" the proffessor said. she nodded again, finguring the pokeball at her waist, which contained her best friend and companion, her vulpix. She smiled uncertainly, "thank you".

Angel stepped out onto route 29, manoeuvring her way along the route. She passed the place where she had found her vulpix, aaaaah, happy memories. At that thought, her vulpix decided that it had enough time in it's pokeball and climbed out. "aaaah! vulpix!" Angel yelled, chasing after it down the route. "Pix!!!" her vulpix yelped, stopping suddenly and causing Angel to nearly fall over a rock. "don't stop suddenly like that vulpix!" Angel scolded her vulpix lightly. "vulpix, pix!" it said, dancing round in a circle. She laughed litely and scooped up vulpix. "come on, we better get going" she said, entering the start of route 29.

Last edited by dragonqueen0210; August 16th, 2008 at 12:17 AM.
Old August 15th, 2008, 05:57 AM
X-BehindTheWynaut-X
Legendary Phsycic User

Well...
Alipeewee is on a Break for a while so hes dropped out
Rhiannon-Chan's Dropped out which sucks but it seems that everybody has gotten their 1st pokemon
6 people is still good So yeah

Northern Twighlight's Post was my favourite Post and She win the Special prize for the starter
You receive yourself a Fishing Rod, All you have to to claim it is in your next post find it somehwhere

I think its time we started on the next part of the Adventure

Chapter 2 The Begining of an Adventure

Now that you have your starter pokemon time to make a name in the Jhoto region You can now Make yourself known. Each trainer is adventuring across route 29 and has seen many wonders of the pokemon world

RULES:
You may battle other Trainers
You must Make contact with another character who is playing in this Roleplay (Yes this will conflict with eachother but it will be fun.)
Battling other players of this roleplay will be rather confusing so we shall leave that out of the question
In this Path you can find several Wild pokemon Im not going to tell you what pokemon are found, your going to have to use your imagination, If you wish of capturing a pokemon Specify it in your Roleplay and then i will Add it towards your current party

The current set of people around

X-BehindTheWynaut-X: Male, Abra,
PikaLover10: Male, Mareep,
Rhiannon-Chan: Female. Starly,(DROPPED OUT)
DragonQueen0210: Female, Vulpix,
Alipeewee: Male, Zubat,(ABSENT)
IceDragon2439: Male, Trapinch,
Mr. Person: Male, Caterpie,
Northern_Twighlight: Female, Poochyenna,

Good luck on Route 29 ill be back to monitor your progress

bump to keep thread alive

Well...
Alipeewee is on a Break for a while so hes dropped out
Rhiannon-Chan's Dropped out which sucks but it seems that everybody has gotten their 1st pokemon
6 people is still good So yeah

Northern Twighlight's Post was my favourite Post and She win the Special prize for the starter
You receive yourself a Fishing Rod, All you have to to claim it is in your next post find it somehwhere

I think its time we started on the next part of the Adventure

Chapter 2 The Begining of an Adventure

Now that you have your starter pokemon time to make a name in the Jhoto region You can now Make yourself known. Each trainer is adventuring across route 29 and has seen many wonders of the pokemon world

RULES:
You may battle other Trainers
You must Make contact with another character who is playing in this Roleplay (Yes this will conflict with eachother but it will be fun.)
Battling other players of this roleplay will be rather confusing so we shall leave that out of the question
In this Path you can find several Wild pokemon Im not going to tell you what pokemon are found, your going to have to use your imagination, If you wish of capturing a pokemon Specify it in your Roleplay and then i will Add it towards your current party

The current set of people around

X-BehindTheWynaut-X: Male, Abra,
PikaLover10: Male, Mareep,
Rhiannon-Chan: Female. Starly,(DROPPED OUT)
DragonQueen0210: Female, Vulpix,
Alipeewee: Male, Zubat,(ABSENT)
IceDragon2439: Male, Trapinch,
Mr. Person: Male, Caterpie,
Northern_Twighlight: Female, Poochyenna,

Good luck on Route 29 ill be back to monitor your progress

Last edited by X-BehindTheWynaut-X; August 15th, 2008 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 15th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Pikalover10
I'M BACK!

Brandon woke up and told Mareep that they were going to head out to Route 29. While they were walking on Route 29 Mareep fell due to sleepiness. "Huh. Mareep is still tired." said Brandon. He then called Mareep into it's pokeball. A few moments later and his stomach growled. He looked around and noticed an apple tree. He ran over and grabbed two. Then he called Mareep out and gave him an apple. After they ate Brandon called Mareep back inside his pokeball.

While on the Route Brandon was still half asleep, then suddenly out of nowhere Brandon tripped on something "Ahhhh." yelled Brandon. He fell to the ground and got his white polo shirt all covered with dirt. He looked back and saw some type of pokemon. He looked for it in his pokedex and soon found out that it was a Hoothoot! "Mareep go!" said Brandon. "Ok Mareep we have to catch this pokemon. OK?" asked Brandon. Mareep nodded his head and then turned to face Hoothoot. "Mareep use tackle quick!" said Brandon. Mareep ran as fast as it could towards the Hoothoot. The tackle hit! It sent Hoothoot flying into a rock. "Good job Mareep." said Brandon. Then unsuspectingly Hoothoot got up and rammed Mareep with it's tackle attack. "Mareep no." said Brandon running to Mareep. "Are you OK Mareep?" asked Brandon. "Reep Ma." sadi Mareep. Mareep got up. "Ok Mareep let's rap this up. Use tackle full force!" said Brandon. Mareep ran as fast as he could again and it hit Hoothoot! This time though Hoothoot didn't get up. "Pokeball...GO!" yelled Brandon throwing the pokeball at the Hoothoot. It popped inside the ball and it wriggled back and forth back and forth. Then it stopped. "Yes we caught a Hoothoot!" said Brandon excitedly. Then Brandon sent Hoothoot out to say hi to him and Mareep. Then after everyone got aquainted they got back on the trail.

While Brandon was walking along with Hoothoot on his left shoulder and Mareep running around his feet. Then they saw someone with a Pocheyanna scampering around their feet. She was just about 2 inches taller then he was. She has beautiful blonde hair that flips naturally around her chin. She wore a black tank top with a white trim around the collar and bottom of the shirt. She had black and white arm warmers that almost reached her arms. She also wore dark jeans, a messanger backpack with her pokeballs on the strap (probably for easy access), and she wore black chuks over her feet."Hey! What's your name?" asked Brandon as he came up to the person."Hi. My name is Charolette(sorry if I spelt it wrong) and this is my Poocheyana Belle. What's your name?" asked Charolette. "My name is Brandon and this is my Mareep and my Hoothoot." said Brandon. "Well hi Mareep. Hi Hoothoot." said Charolette bending down to pet them. "This is a healthy looking Poocheyana ya got here." said Brandon. "Thanks and these are two healthy looking pokemon ya got here yourself." said Charolette. Mareep looked at Hoothoot weird and then they both ran off down the road. "Mareeep. Hoothooooot. Come back here now." yelled Brandon. "I'm sorry but I have to go after them. Or else they might get into some serious trouble. It was nice meeting you and Belle though."said Brandon. "It was nice meeting you too." said Charolette. "Well maybe we'll see eachother around." yelled Brandon as he was running after Mareep and Hoothoot. Oh man Charolette sure was pretty thought Brandon to himself and she smelled like strawberries.

When Brandon finally caught up to Mareep and Hoothoot they were sitting next to a rock looking scared. "What's wrong guys?" asked Brandon. Hoothoot and Mareep didn't say anything back. Mareep jumped up and down trying to warn Brandon that there was a huge pokemon behind him but he didn't get the message. Then suddenly all he heard was something that sounded like a Hyper Beam before it was released behind him. He turned around and saw this huge colorful pokemon behind him looking at him funny with it's Hyper Beam charging. "Uh oh." said Brandon turning around and shielding his pokemon. BOOM! The Hyper Beam shot and hit Brandon's back and sent him, Hoothoot, and Mareep flying. "What kind of pokemon was that?" asked Brandon as he turned around and pointed the pokedex at the huge bird. "There is no data on this pokemon." said the pokedex. "What? Did I just have an encounter with a legendary pokemon?" asked Brandon. Then suddenly BAM!! They hit the ground. Brandon looked up and found that they were sitting on the route and were sitting like right outside of Cherrygrove City (if that is were we are going to be next if not ill change it). He walked to a cool grassy patch and then Hoothoot, Mareep, and him took another little nap.

Last edited by Pikalover10; August 31st, 2008 at 09:26 AM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here