< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Research & Development Development Overworld Trainer Sprites (NDS) And Fakemon Sprites

Research & Development Got a well-founded knack with ROM hacking? Love reverse-engineering the Pokémon games? Or perhaps you love your assembly language. This is the spot for polling and gathering your ideas, and then implementing them! Share your hypothesis, get ideas from others, and collaborate to create!
Research & Development programs in this forum are subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Old July 12th, 2015 (5:00 AM).
Nature: Adamant
If anyone would like to use these be my guest and do so, and if you have some constructive criticism please voice it. The Fakemon sprites were at first the product of boredom but i gradually put effort into it and gave up.
(The only reason it is up is that it was fun and i wish to learn to make better ones)
Attached Images
File Type: png Pokemon Hack Sprite Roles.png‎ (6.6 KB, 74 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Fakemon Sprites.png‎ (22.7 KB, 64 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Old July 12th, 2015 (5:29 AM).
Hi, this sort of thread belongs here, in Art & Design. Make sure to read that forum's rules, first, and then feel free to post there.
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links