The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 23rd, 2009, 12:10 PM
Roxasabridged
Lucariowner

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Roxasabridged

Advertise here
Those have already been reported.
Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:46 PM
nig
Beginning Trainer

well, im at the part where you face gengar in lavendar town by talking to that golden stone, but I saved an reseted just to make sure..

I started up the game.. and on the flash back parts ("Previously on ___ adventure" then it shows step 4..3..2..1..

Well, my screen turns black after step 4 and I cant seem to get it going anymore..help?
This is Beta 2.1 btw
Old May 23rd, 2009, 02:40 PM
Pokepal17
More cowbell~

Nature: Modest
LaZ, well done on the OW thingy. Just one thing - add more minigames.
Old May 23rd, 2009, 05:44 PM
zagony
Beginning Trainer

Pokemon:

1.Charizard

2.Fereligator

3.Blaziken

4.Fearow

Can i be a trainer that you meet (and Battle) more than once?

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Old May 23rd, 2009, 05:52 PM
boomer2006
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zado View Post
I thought the same, but if you go back to near the water you appeared after diving, look well, very well, and you will see one of those dark entrances on a wall. Its near the said water. Try looking around it, mainly to the left part ( left up, left down, etc )
I also found out if you go back into the cave before the rayquaza cave you can also Fly out
Old May 23rd, 2009, 07:41 PM
Ian758
Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!

Nature: Relaxed
You know that alot of people could have problems at the beggining of the game when you are battling Zane and he sends out his Porygon, when it uses Conversion 2 and turns into a ghost type, all the starters have normal type moves till after lvl 10.. so u might wanna change that... :D

My hacks:

Pokemon Eon Blue and Eon Red - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=180655

My Pokemon Friend Codes:
Diamond: Inactive
Platinum: 0259 6163 6188
Pokemon Battle Revolution: Private Message me for that FC
Old May 24th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Zeikku™
Johto remaker

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zeikku™
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedgr05 View Post
TO: Zeikku

hi it´s me again. I have a few more questions and I really would like them to be Answered. In order:

1.- Have LaZ found a way to add Day/night yet? (or a placeholder) Hacklars is working on something about Day/night and I saw LaZ there, so....(it would be great to have it for Beta 3)

2.- do you need help with the Day-Care OWs? I have some, look in the attachment but, there´s only 251 in there.

3.- Are you going to re-open the safari zone? I saw a video in youtube about a cheat code that lets you go into a un-used safari in GSC. I think you (or LaZ) should make it like that.

Answer pls when you read this.
well, there is/ may be a way to add day/ night, thanks to hackmew, hacklars day/ night looks a little unprofessional (no offense), the palette for his system reloads a lot, which means we'd have even more bug reports. hackmews is progressing well though.

we dont think we'll add all of those day care Ows... it would be a nice touch but we'd have to expand rom and the Ow table even more.

plans for the safari zone are undecided.

also, my network cable broke, so im out of internet on my computer, im on my ps3 , but i'll answer your questions when i can.

Follow me on Twitter by clicking on my signature.
Old May 24th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Pokepal17
More cowbell~

Nature: Modest
Yeah to add more OWs, the ROM may have to be expanded and right now only HackMew's tools support expanded ROMs. I recommendation with the OWs would be to use MD sprites for the big legendaries and MD sprites for other Pokes (I have a tut on resizing which should be helpful ). I wouldn't use RSE's sprites coz they don't look good imo. I hope you don't have to expand the ROM coz it may cause difficulties. But you could always insert LZ77 images into a clean ROM and copy/paste the hex data
Old May 24th, 2009, 02:45 PM
joamaravar
Beginning Trainer

How do I go from one beta to the next successfully?
Old May 24th, 2009, 07:22 PM
ShaneRusling2121
Beginning Trainer

...Hmmm..How do you find red? And how exactly do you get to the Orange Islands. And dirk123 before you yell Check the Walkthrough in your signature, Ill have you know I did. And All I got was weird Fish Shapes Square Boxes and ~ symbols.

Water Is Life, Without it we will die.
Old May 24th, 2009, 07:55 PM
dirk123
Organization XIII

Send a message via AIM to dirk123
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneRusling2121 View Post
...Hmmm..How do you find red? And how exactly do you get to the Orange Islands. And dirk123 before you yell Check the Walkthrough in your signature, Ill have you know I did. And All I got was weird Fish Shapes Square Boxes and ~ symbols.
No one else had a problem with my file, so it must be your computer. Or to be more specififc, your Microsoft Word.

But to answer your question. After getting the Kanto badges, challenge the Elite 4 again (like the original FR/LG Elite 4 Round 2). After beating them, Red will appear in Mt Silver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joamaravar
How do I go from one beta to the next successfully?
You don't. Just patch the latest beta on a CLEAN rom and start from the beginning.

Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2305
Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Pokemon Location FAQ: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2735
Old May 24th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I almost finished the Johto part and I must say this hack is equal to Shiny Gold maybe even better!
But there's lots of glitchs... I don't know if someone already pointed it but from what I remember
In Cherygrove is maybe hidden item but when ya click on it game will stop
In Rocket Hideout there's one scientist who has I guess bad offset 'cause when ya speak to him game will go purple and there's no way out
And the last I remember is that in Team Static's hideout are 2 grunts which attack ya but screen goes black and battle don't start
Is that only my problems or not?

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old May 24th, 2009, 09:44 PM
joamaravar
Beginning Trainer

I was in Team rocket's base in Beta2.1, and when I spoke to a scientist near teh red head on teh thrid basments i belienve, the game crashed. Also does the beta end after the radio station?

Last edited by joamaravar; May 24th, 2009 at 10:55 PM.
Old May 25th, 2009, 12:17 AM
uchiha sasuke
I'm glad I'm one of them!

no, it goes up to the first bagde of the orange islands.
The bug you posted is probably the most popular one. So, just in case you have anymore questions, download dirk123's walktrhough. It includes all you need to know about liquid crystal.
Old May 25th, 2009, 02:58 AM
dragonoid
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Sassy
This hack looks really great. The graphics is cool ( i really am not good in spellings).Anyway the thing i dont like is the trainer card gold looks relly weird i suggest u change it. anyway this is my favorite hack ever. oh and i also love the music of newbark town and the other towns a really cool hack. keep up yhe good work guys.DO NOT GIVE UP
Old May 25th, 2009, 03:18 AM
kebengau
i didn't kill the chikorita:D

DOES TOGEPI EVOLVE??
I have lvl. 55..haha
sucks..

still waiting for the next update..^__^
woo..
final release??YEAH!

I HATE MANECTRIC..
PLATINUM FC:3739 0385 1809
Old May 25th, 2009, 05:29 AM
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

togapi evolves from happyness i just think it hates you.

mine always evolve before 40 though.
Old May 25th, 2009, 06:04 AM
Ryanniny
er

Nature: Relaxed
i love this hack, can't wait to get to kanto & the orange islands :D

It would be quite nice if you clicked these.
Old May 25th, 2009, 07:28 AM
Dogg20k
Beginning Trainer

I have a problem when ever i try to check the Summary for my Pokemon the game black screens and crashes can anyone help
Old May 25th, 2009, 10:00 AM
swantonbomb15
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
I downloade this hack and i gotta say, it's great.

Just a few questions.

1.Does anybody have a list of what okemon appear where?
2. How do you evolve the pokemon that evolve by trading?
Old May 25th, 2009, 10:01 AM
brawlerdude93
Beginning Trainer

In the Boulder puzzle in Icy Cave, I got 3 of th 4 boulders, but every tiem I try to get the last one, it resets as I walk around. This is the firstboudler that you are supposed to do, but I did the others first because the first boulder kept reseting, meaning I'm stuck in the same place and can't go any further.
Old May 25th, 2009, 10:46 AM
dirk123
Organization XIII

Send a message via AIM to dirk123
Quote:
Originally Posted by brawlerdude93 View Post
In the Boulder puzzle in Icy Cave, I got 3 of th 4 boulders, but every tiem I try to get the last one, it resets as I walk around. This is the firstboudler that you are supposed to do, but I did the others first because the first boulder kept reseting, meaning I'm stuck in the same place and can't go any further.
My walkthrough has pictures of the ice path boulder puzzle

Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2305
Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Pokemon Location FAQ: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2735
Old May 25th, 2009, 12:48 PM
joamaravar
Beginning Trainer

My firend says he can't continue, aftert he beasts the elite four.
Old May 25th, 2009, 12:49 PM
brawlerdude93
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by joamaravar View Post
My firend says he can't continue, aftert he beasts the elite four.
Yes, I pwned the Pokemon League, but there is no continue option, and it makes me start at the beginning again.
Old May 25th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Brandon8225
Beginning Trainer

I just started playing the latest version of Pokemon Liquid Crystal and I noticed that in the begining, like in regular crystal, the main rival steals a pokemon from Elm's Lab. But theres still two pokeballs on the table after he steals one. There should only be one left because the main character gets one and the rival steals one out of three. I hope this helps you a little.

-Brandon8225
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here