Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 11th, 2009, 02:47 AM
Tezoze
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Love the new title, didnt really like the current one.
Old May 11th, 2009, 03:42 AM
Scythe05
Beginning Trainer

I just found out about this hack and I was wondering how much of it was done, can I go to all the towns in Kanto?
Old May 11th, 2009, 03:46 AM
Zeikku™
Johto remaker

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zeikku™
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scythe05 View Post
I just found out about this hack and I was wondering how much of it was done, can I go to all the towns in Kanto?
Kanto is Complete. and a bit of the orange islands (one gym) is done too.
this beta is the complete remake, the next one after this will have all of the orange islands.

Follow me on Twitter by clicking on my signature.
Old May 11th, 2009, 04:12 AM
Scythe05
Beginning Trainer

Alright thank you very much, btw this is by far one of the best hacks I've seen.

I have another question; How can I catch the other starter pokemon from R&S and FR&LG?

Last edited by Scythe05; May 11th, 2009 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 11th, 2009, 04:30 AM
Zeikku™
Johto remaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scythe05 View Post
Alright thank you very much, btw this is by far one of the best hacks I've seen.

I have another question; How can I catch the other starter pokemon from R&S and FR&LG?
I can't tell you that, it would be a spoiler

Old May 11th, 2009, 04:37 AM
Scythe05
Beginning Trainer

Ok I don't want to ruin the game. =(
Old May 11th, 2009, 06:02 AM
uchiha sasuke
I'm glad I'm one of them!

if you really want to know, download the walkthrough written by dirk123 (you will find it some pages back in this thread).
It includes everything you want to know!

Link (or Zeikku), why don't you include the walkthrough in the first page?
It is really helpful and can add to the game's popularity. I hope the credits are not the problem!
my platinum fc: 0861 0965 3604
Old May 11th, 2009, 09:43 AM
WesJimmy21
Beginning Trainer

i am very confused on how to evolve my eevee to an umbreon in the game. I'm using the 2.1 beta of liquid crystal and i have gotten eevee to max happiness but he wont evolve i have tried stones but it says it is no use and i have leveled him up in the rain and dark skies with max happiness but he still won evolve HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPP MEEEEEEEEE! PLZZZZZZZ and thank u
Old May 11th, 2009, 11:37 AM
dirk123
Organization XIII

Send a message via AIM to dirk123
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesJimmy21 View Post
i am very confused on how to evolve my eevee to an umbreon in the game. I'm using the 2.1 beta of liquid crystal and i have gotten eevee to max happiness but he wont evolve i have tried stones but it says it is no use and i have leveled him up in the rain and dark skies with max happiness but he still won evolve HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPP MEEEEEEEEE! PLZZZZZZZ and thank u
You can't evolve Eevee into Umbreon/Espeon, because of either a bug or because LaZ forgot to set a flag.
Hacks that I support inside spoiler
Spoiler:

Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2305
Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Pokemon Location FAQ: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2735
Old May 11th, 2009, 11:47 AM
WesJimmy21
Beginning Trainer

wat do u mean by flag? and wat do i have to do to evolve my eevee
Old May 11th, 2009, 12:05 PM
dirk123
Organization XIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesJimmy21 View Post
wat do u mean by flag? and wat do i have to do to evolve my eevee
A flag as in a program script that let;s eevee evolve into Umbreon/Espeon.
So NO Umbreon/Espeon in this beta, but they will be in the next beta.

You can still evolve it into Vaporeon/Jolteon/Flareon though.
Spoiler:

Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2305
Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Pokemon Location FAQ: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2735
Old May 11th, 2009, 01:21 PM
dwnxo1
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via AIM to dwnxo1
idk if any one else noticed or if it was already said but i noticed while walking through the grass the patch you are standing on is a lighter color than the grass around you, and that on the map none of the city names appear. for johto at least idk about the others. this is the newest beta im playing.

Old May 11th, 2009, 04:16 PM
iTzKaizer
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwnxo1 View Post
idk if any one else noticed or if it was already said but i noticed while walking through the grass the patch you are standing on is a lighter color than the grass around you, and that on the map none of the city names appear. for johto at least idk about the others. this is the newest beta im playing.
It's not a bug pr nothing. It's normal. Even in Platinum it's like it...
Old May 12th, 2009, 04:03 AM
YagyuMuenori
Beginning Trainer

Hey LaZ,

I just wanted to tell you how amazing this hack is. Not only is it a remake, you also include a TON of original ideas and storyline to keep it fresh. Once this reaches the final version, I think you will have a game that can rival the new-to-come HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Keep it up! We're counting on you =]
Pokemon Jade is currently in progress and being worked on as often as possible!

http://apps.facebook.com/slayers/lin...402645&nref=st
Old May 12th, 2009, 06:25 AM
iTzKaizer
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by YagyuMuenori View Post
Hey LaZ,

I just wanted to tell you how amazing this hack is. Not only is it a remake, you also include a TON of original ideas and storyline to keep it fresh. Once this reaches the final version, I think you will have a game that can rival the new-to-come HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Keep it up! We're counting on you =]
I don't think this hack can rival an official game, because it spreads SLOWLY, and this is an english forum, and a few people who knows how to speak english, hich means that to spread to other countries is more difficult.

Then Nintendo confirms the game, Internet, TV... But yeah, I think this remake will possibly be the largest game including official games.
Old May 12th, 2009, 08:58 AM
øbliteration

Nature: Quiet
dirk123 or LaZ, i have a bug that is major, but has not been seen by anyone else. it might be my ROM but i use the same site for everything....

game freezes, speed slows down about 30%, screen goes black, and the VBA makes the glitchy sound (when you take a cartridge out of the GBA) when i battle the red gyrados.

help?

EDIT i figured it out. i needed to encounter a gyrados before i could battle the shiny one... don't know why

Last edited by øbliteration; May 12th, 2009 at 09:47 AM.
Old May 12th, 2009, 10:23 AM
uchiha sasuke
I'm glad I'm one of them!

i had the same problem.
But, (playing with visual boy advance) when I flied somewhere else and then returned, everything was fine!
my platinum fc: 0861 0965 3604
Old May 12th, 2009, 11:02 AM
dirk123
Organization XIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by quisestquilava_1 View Post
dirk123 or LaZ, i have a bug that is major, but has not been seen by anyone else. it might be my ROM but i use the same site for everything....

game freezes, speed slows down about 30%, screen goes black, and the VBA makes the glitchy sound (when you take a cartridge out of the GBA) when i battle the red gyrados.

help?

EDIT i figured it out. i needed to encounter a gyrados before i could battle the shiny one... don't know why
I never had those problems and I playe the game twice.
So either:
1. You have a bad rom
2. You didn't patched it right
3. You have a terrible computer (This one most likely isn't the problem)
Spoiler:

Old May 12th, 2009, 11:21 AM
øbliteration

Nature: Quiet
well it works now, so. but yeah, probably 1 or 2. i just needed to encounter a gyrados before the red one.

(i have a macbook pro running windows, so i think 3 is wrong as you said, haha)
Old May 12th, 2009, 12:44 PM
elaf
Beginning Trainer

i dont like som pokemon sprites like, bulbasaur, charizard, butterfree, entei, raikou, suicune, dragonite.

i think that the official sprites are better.

sorry for my english
Old May 12th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Zeikku™
Johto remaker

all of the sprites are official in some way lol, some are revamps and some are from emerald, I will fix them all though, because i agree some do look weird though

Old May 12th, 2009, 01:16 PM
stychar
Beginning Trainer

Help me please, I've got program (given to the director of Lavender Radio Tower) but I can't to battle Snorlax.
Old May 12th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Tyrantrum
none pizza with left beef
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrantrum
Love the new title screen. :D

I'm playing beta 2, and I have to say: love it so far! :D
I just reached Ecrutech(sp?) City. I have a question though.

I just got a newly hatched Pichu, and I was wondering, where is the EXP. Share? I would like to train it into a Pikachu before battling the fourth gym.

EDIT: Also, what are with the random weather conditions? They make me lol! XD;

(x) Tumblr
(y) Gallery
Previously Eeveon
Old May 12th, 2009, 05:46 PM
thedgr05
Tower of Doom creator

Location: It seems like.... If I was right in front of a computer typing this.
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synyster_Zeikku View Post
all of the sprites are official in some way lol, some are revamps and some are from emerald, I will fix them all though, because i agree some do look weird though
Can you please answer my other questions when you have more time ? and also did you read my idea for the radio? and one more question will the next beta have proper sprites (like the items and day-care pokemon OWs )

And about the big pokecenters to be in big cities to add realism to the game

speaking of sprites I did another graphical idea of the red scale I would like it to look like this (attachment) and pls tell me if its ok or if it´s bad
Old May 13th, 2009, 04:11 AM
dirk123
Organization XIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by stychar View Post
Help me please, I've got program (given to the director of Lavender Radio Tower) but I can't to battle Snorlax.
Use my walkthrough in my signature. Asking such questions clutter the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naoi.
I just got a newly hatched Pichu, and I was wondering, where is the EXP. Share? I would like to train it into a Pikachu before battling the fourth gym.

EDIT: Also, what are with the random weather conditions? They make me lol! XD;
1. Trading the Red Scales for the Exp share with Mr Pokemon doesn't work.
2. Certain weather conditions trigger some events (Children of the week, Boat Sailing etc).
3. During a certain weather condition, a person disguised as a Pikachu will appear at the Lake of Rage. Talk to him to get an Exp Share.
Spoiler:

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here