Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games
Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old August 11th, 2008, 06:13 AM
falseswiper101
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
I kinda couldn't keep doing black version. So I decided to make a fresh new game called: Pokemon FireIce. I am going to make almost all of it without copying anything off the real games. I will make a new Pokedex, a new region, new routes, new baasicly everything! So far I have only finished up youre hometown of mallow, celestia town, celestia forest, and route 1. I have thaught up the new starters(i dont remember what they are), a pokemon to replace buizel puppynal, and the new snake pokemon flake. Features in the game are:
You are starting youre pokemon journey.
Youre rival is a girl named Riley.
There are two islands in the region island 1 and island 2. island 1 is the main island of the ganto region , Island two holds the bt2(Battle Tower #2 ), the elite 10, and the warp.
Info: The warp will teleport you to pallet town r/b style. than you can choose if you would like to continue youre journey in the kanto region. If you say no you will teleport back to island 2 and the teleport will loose power.

P.S. I will post pictures when i have 15 posts.
Old August 11th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Jaegir
Yes

Nature: Lax
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then

deliver
Apply yourself.

3DS FC: 1907-9781-8964
Old August 11th, 2008, 08:07 PM
sonic smash down
strive for the best

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to sonic smash down
dude do you even know wat spam is(no offense just go read the rules), cause it seems you havent read the rules.anyways sounds pretty good. but there is not much info on there to go by so i guess we'll have to wait for the screenies
Gary was here,
Ash is a loser!
Old August 12th, 2008, 07:08 AM
falseswiper101
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaegir View Post
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then

deliver
What????????????????????????? What are you doing that for?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here