Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Hi, PokeCommunity!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old August 13th, 2008 (02:20 PM). Edited August 13th, 2008 by DesiGamer2005.
Adventuring Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DesiGamer2005 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DesiGamer2005 Send a message via Yahoo to DesiGamer2005 Send a message via Skype™ to DesiGamer2005
I'm DesiGamer2005 and I've been checking out these forums every now and then. Of course, I too am a Pokemon fan and I have played many of the RPGs. Like some of you, I plan to make a Pokemon Hack of my own, hoping things turn in my favor. I even have a fanfic in mind that I might turn into a hack someday. The guy who I drew in my avatar is both my custom DBZ-based character and Pokemon Trainer. His name is Silver. He will be the main star of my first hack and I generally involve him in anything I can. I have another custom Pokemon Trainer too, but sadly, I lost his sprites D:. Well, I hope my experience here will be pleasant. It's an honor to be part of such cool forums!!!

Coming soon...
Old August 13th, 2008 (04:23 PM).
PC's Traveling Artist

Nature: Brave
Send a message via AIM to Neko
Welcome to Pokecommunity! Your character looks pretty cool, by the way. It reminds me of Gohan.:)

So you are a hacker and writer? I'm a writer, not hacker, though I am getting into playing hacks. Maybe I will play yours one day when it comes out. Would it be for the GameBoy Advance? Cause right now that is the only emulator I have. xD *dies*

Well, I hope you have fun here at pc. Good luck on the fic and hack!! :D

-Neko
Old August 13th, 2008 (04:42 PM).
used Bone Club...?
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
No, the honor is all ours, DesiGamer.
Welcome to the Pokécommunity!

Hmm... A fanfiction turned into a rom-hack, eh?
Can't say I have personally ever seen that happen before, however; it seems like a good place to create a storyline from. ;D

I like this Silver character you have made.
When people create characters and use them in almost everything they do, that character becomes a part of them; thus it becomes more realistic.
So, I expect some deep stuff in your hack! xD

Trust me, your stay will be pleasant as long as you want it to be.
Most of the members here are really friendly and helpful, so I'm sure you will meet some people along your "journey."

See you around the forums!
Old August 13th, 2008 (08:15 PM).
Adventuring Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DesiGamer2005 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DesiGamer2005 Send a message via Yahoo to DesiGamer2005 Send a message via Skype™ to DesiGamer2005
Quote originally posted by Neko64:
Welcome to Pokecommunity! Your character looks pretty cool, by the way. It reminds me of Gohan.

So you are a hacker and writer? I'm a writer, not hacker, though I am getting into playing hacks. Maybe I will play yours one day when it comes out. Would it be for the GameBoy Advance? Cause right now that is the only emulator I have. xD *dies*

Well, I hope you have fun here at pc. Good luck on the fic and hack!! :D

-Neko
Well, I've never written a fanfic or made a hack before, but I have an interesting plot in mind. I don't know if I can make it work in-game but I'll try. Yes it will be for GBA. A hack of FireRed in fact. But before that hack, I'll make a hack involving Silver as I've mentioned in my sig. Thanks, man. I'll let you know it's release. Maybe you can be a beta tester. We'll see. Thanks. Also, while we're at it, want to be forum friends?

Quote originally posted by Hiidoran:
No, the honor is all ours, DesiGamer.
Welcome to the Pokécommunity!

Hmm... A fanfiction turned into a rom-hack, eh?
Can't say I have personally ever seen that happen before, however; it seems like a good place to create a storyline from. ;D

I like this Silver character you have made.
When people create characters and use them in almost everything they do, that character becomes a part of them; thus it becomes more realistic.
So, I expect some deep stuff in your hack! xD

Trust me, your stay will be pleasant as long as you want it to be.
Most of the members here are really friendly and helpful, so I'm sure you will meet some people along your "journey."

See you around the forums!
Thanks man. I have a total of two FireRed hacks in mind. One is the one mentioned above and the other involves Silver as the main character. I don't know how I'm going to work my fanfic into FireRed but I'll ask around for tips and see how things go. I see that even on a non-DBZ form, Silver is gaining popularity. Say, let's be forum friends. Sound good? Let me know!

Coming soon...
Old August 13th, 2008 (11:39 PM).
☆A Life of Pokémon & Beyoncé ☆
Crystal Tier

Nature: Naughty
Ooh, a New Yorker, sexy. Im Haza. I wish you a long period of fun here on the forums and learning. Its pretty much friendly and safe here but there are always exceptions but Im sure itll be an overall great experience here.

Δloyisious Divo |Haza D'Ξvil
The poison that is always fatal... yet the stinger won't stop stinging
Twitter
Facebook
Old August 13th, 2008 (11:44 PM).
eshkient

Nature: Relaxed
Hey,
Welcome to PokeCommunity!Stay active and read the rules aswell as the faq if you need help.
It's great to see another Rom Hacker here.If you need help pm me!
Old August 13th, 2008 (11:44 PM).

Quote originally posted by DesiGamer2005:
I'm DesiGamer2005 and I've been checking out these forums every now and then. Of course, I too am a Pokemon fan and I have played many of the RPGs. Like some of you, I plan to make a Pokemon Hack of my own, hoping things turn in my favor. I even have a fanfic in mind that I might turn into a hack someday. The guy who I drew in my avatar is both my custom DBZ-based character and Pokemon Trainer. His name is Silver. He will be the main star of my first hack and I generally involve him in anything I can. I have another custom Pokemon Trainer too, but sadly, I lost his sprites D:. Well, I hope my experience here will be pleasant. It's an honor to be part of such cool forums!!!
Hola amigo!! Please enjoy exploring the forum and make friends as well!
Old August 14th, 2008 (06:41 AM).
Psychedelic Psychic
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
Welcome to PC! I hope your hack goes well. There are a few tutorials that can help you get started. See you around the froums!
Old August 14th, 2008 (04:25 PM).
Adventuring Trainer

Quote originally posted by ~*HazaBaraFatale*~:
Ooh, a New Yorker, sexy. Im Haza. I wish you a long period of fun here on the forums and learning. Its pretty much friendly and safe here but there are always exceptions but Im sure itll be an overall great experience here.
That's good to know

Quote originally posted by The_Lucario_Master:
Hey,
Welcome to PokeCommunity!Stay active and read the rules aswell as the faq if you need help.
It's great to see another Rom Hacker here.If you need help pm me!
As a matter of fact, I do. I'll PM you as soon as I can

Quote originally posted by Icicle Dance:
Hola amigo!! Please enjoy exploring the forum and make friends as well!
Thanks!

Quote originally posted by Ambellina:
Welcome to PC! I hope your hack goes well. There are a few tutorials that can help you get started. See you around the froums!
Cool, thanks

Coming soon...
Old August 14th, 2008 (04:54 PM).
The Reborn

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tyranitar. Send a message via Yahoo to Tyranitar.
Welcome to the Pc Forums! Nice Avatar. It's been awhile since I watched Dbz. Since Dbz doesnt air anymore. But still I have the games of dbz on gba. But then Dbz got confusing when Goku turned into a kid. So I stopped watching. Then I starting watching again and it was at some dragonball evil dude. Anyways I hope you enjoy your stay!

Tyranitar.
The Armor Pokémon
Heavily Armored
and

Mass Destruction

Number 248
Old August 15th, 2008 (09:26 AM).
Adventuring Trainer

Quote originally posted by PkmnTrainerAndy:
Welcome to the Pc Forums! Nice Avatar. It's been awhile since I watched Dbz. Since Dbz doesnt air anymore. But still I have the games of dbz on gba. But then Dbz got confusing when Goku turned into a kid. So I stopped watching. Then I starting watching again and it was at some dragonball evil dude. Anyways I hope you enjoy your stay!
Thanks. By the way the parts I bolded, that was GT, not Z. Just thought you should know

Coming soon...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links