Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page I Blame Re-Location!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread

Old August 15th, 2008 (05:36 AM).

Location: In front of a Computer with a Chikorita on my shoulder, The UK!!!
Nature: Lonely
URF! Rough 3 Weeks or so. 25th July since my last Login. Relocation of my Usual Computer across Town and then Re-Configuration of the Internet Settings took a while. Then the Owner of the Computer was away last Weekend. But I'm here now and the Chikorita Top Fan will be back around the Pokécommunity Forums Tomorrow. I'm only here because I've stolen my Brother's Internet Connection Temporarily. Talk about Tactical. Talk about Scavenging. I've finally Salvaged a Connection to get in here after a LONG time. But not for long. He could return anytime now. So this is the Marksman, properly returning tomorrow. I've made a few Posts. But I'll be here for sure tomorrow. Late Night (That is to say round late 21:00-00:30. maybe later) <Doorbell Rings>. EEK! He's here! I've gotta go now! Look for me Late Night tomorrow!

<Offline. For now>

The Following part has been Customised by me:

Can you raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.
92% of tenes hvae moevd on to rap.
If you are prat of the 8% who stlil lteisn to rael msiuc, cpoy and pstae tihs itno yuor siangurte.
98% of the pupaltioon has a Msycape.
If yur'oe prat of the 2% taht deons't or prat of the 98% werhe soneome esle mdae one for you woiuhtt yuor pmesrsioin, cpoy and ptase tihs itno yuor singurate.
Satretd by Blkzaien Lvoer. Csumsiteod by me.
75% of Péookmn graems use chates and slcaepily mdae ceods to mkae tiher Pkmoéon btalte-whorty. If you are one of the 25% taht lveel tehir Pméookn up llagely, put tihs in yuor snirtauge.
If you can raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.

PC Family: Partner in Insanity: Lyulf!

Old August 15th, 2008 (05:46 AM).
Psychedelic Psychic
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
Welcome back. If that happened to me, I think I'd cry T_T Smooth swiping your bro's web connection XD Glad to see you back!
Old August 15th, 2008 (07:41 AM).

Phew! I'm back. It was another Brother. But he's gone now. Thanks for the comment Ambellina. All this time I've lived on my confirmation that the Night I officially return is approaching fast. I'm still using that Web Connection. But who knows for how long? I don't. Answers on a Postcard, please.

If you are prat of the 8% who stlil lteisn to rael msiuc, cpoy and pstae tihs itno yuor siangurte.
If yur'oe prat of the 2% taht deons't or prat of the 98% werhe soneome esle mdae one for you woiuhtt yuor pmesrsioin, cpoy and ptase tihs itno yuor singurate.
75% of Péookmn graems use chates and slcaepily mdae ceods to mkae tiher Pkmoéon btalte-whorty. If you are one of the 25% taht lveel tehir Pméookn up llagely, put tihs in yuor snirtauge.

Old August 15th, 2008 (07:46 AM).
PC's Traveling Artist

Nature: Brave
Send a message via AIM to Neko
Well er...welcome back since your last login. o_O;;

<< Yeah I had that same problem sorta. My family decided to move two and a half to three years ago to a place that the only internet that was available was dial-up. I haven't been on here for like, two years back then lol. But now I have internet and I'm able to go on again. I hope you will be able to go on regularly again come time too. :)

Until then, enjoy your stay back here~ Have fun. ;3

-Neko
Old August 15th, 2008 (09:46 AM).

Thanks Neko64, of Course I'll be having fun. Now where to go now...

Old August 15th, 2008 (10:05 AM).
tempus fugit
Administrator BSCS

Nature: Gentle
It's great that you're back, but you have to be gone for at least a month to create a return thread. ^^;

Welcome back to PC, though. :3
of neither sea nor shore nor air nor fire
but all these in their pregnant causes mixed confusedly
and which thus must ever fight
unless the almighty maker them ordain his dark materials to create more worlds
into this wild abyss the wary fiend stood on the brink of hell
and looked a while
pondering his voyage
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)