• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

no$gba problem.

kakarotto

~w0w
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2009
Hello.
I Have a problem. Look I try to play a pokemon diamond/pearl on no$gba. I have processing 15 to max 30%-.- So I have big laggs, can't play. Maybe the trouble is in my computer. I have 256mb ram.

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
Years
Hello.
I Have a problem. Look I try to play a pokemon diamond/pearl on no$gba. I have processing 15 to max 30%-.- So I have big laggs, can't play. Maybe the trouble is in my computer. I have 256mb ram.

CAN I JUST PLEASE ASK YOU A QUESTION.......
WHERE DID YOU DOWNLOAD THE POKEMON DIAMOND/PEARL ROM?
COZ I REALLY CANT FIND ANY AND DO YOU THINK IT WILL WORK ON MY R4 CARD

THANKS
:D......

Years

THANKS
You cannot ask for a ROM on this site because it is against the rules. Use Google to find a ROM.

Satoshi-Ash

Master Chris
Years
Hello.

You just answered your own question. Why did you even bother making this thread if you already knew that?

dragonarche

Is back :D
Years

THANKS
Sorry to say but you have broken 1 of the Pokecommunity Rulez
Don't write in Capital Letters people find that annoying and n00bish
And the 1st and most important rule of Pokecommunity is no asking on where you got ROMS ,illegal Software , Cracked software is not allowed
And for your .Q yes pokemon D/P will work on R4DS flash cart

And as for the main .Q
your computer is too slow, or you have a older version of NO$GBA EMU.
Hope this helped.

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
Years
ANY NDS emulators need more than just 256MB ram to run NDS ROMs un-lagging-ly. Go to an elctronic store and buy more RAMs.

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
u have way to little ram i ust to have 1 gig and only get like 75-90 % but now i have duel core and 4 gig ddr2 ram i get speeds of about 300-600 depending on settings and how much i have running in back ground

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
Um, no. No$GBA doesn't depend on ram or graphics [video cars, geforce, etc]. It is because you have an older version of it. No$GBA V2.6a is the fastest and latest [2.6b is still under development]. My other computer had 128MB ram and No$GBA runs fine.

S0undWav3

Teh! Elite!
Years
Hmm... I don't think so... It matters on your RAM and your Graphic Card... I had a Computer with around 512 RAM and a 32 bit Graphic Card and was going really slow... Now I've got a Computer with 4 gigs of RAM and a 256 Graphic Card and Wow it goes really good! In fact i have to slow it down sometimes because it goes too fast... So it mainly matters on RAM and stuff!

Back