The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 24th, 2008, 06:04 AM
SuperSoup
Never fear..SuperSoup is here!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SuperSoup
Hello PC, I'm SuperSoup but you can call me Si!
My real name is Simon. Its very nice to meet everyone, I hope I'll have a good time here.
I've heard that this site is one of the best, But it clearly looks like it is the best.

On some forums I've had this name but many others like SS, Si and SuperS.

Heres a biography so you can get to know me.

My personality is that I'm a nice person, I try my best to be nice all the time, I'm not going to be rude or say anything insulting to someone unless they say something thats offensive or insulting to me, I will try my best to get kind, good relationships with my future cool friends I live in England in the United Kingdom, Its quite cool here but I get rubbish weather espiecially rain in the summer..

Well theres my Bio ^

Nice to meet all the people at PC.
Old August 24th, 2008, 06:06 AM
Ambellina
Psychedelic Psychic
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Welcome to PC! Have fun & See you around!

♥Paired to Sushi.♥ ✘Grandparent-Elite Overlord LeSabre™ ✘Sister-Anastasia.R ✘Daughter-xxkaylabby ✘Yappy Grandson-The Last One
twitterRaptr
Old August 24th, 2008, 06:09 AM
Horizon
The wanderer.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Oh, don't get me started on it rainign in the summer in England...

Anyway, welcome to the forums. I'm a moderator over at the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum forum, so come check it out of you want to discuss all things D/P, have a battle or get some cool trades.

And so ends another shameless plug *shot'd*
Ex-D/P/P Moderator ~ FC: 1547-5175-5150
Old August 24th, 2008, 06:10 AM
Wulf
Am I kawaii know? Uguu~

Nature: Sassy
Get out while you still can!!!

But 1st, enjoy your stay here, and have some fun.
Old August 24th, 2008, 06:12 AM
BeachBoy
S P A R K of madness
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Okay, SS made the intro, DD posted, and now BB posted. Right on for matching names. >:D

Haha, awesome username, SuperSoup. (Which, by the way, Tomato Soup is the super soup) Well, Simon, you'll fit in just fine because we're all nice here as well. ;D Welcome to our community.

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
I think you're forgetting Chicken Noodle Soup, hun.
And you're forgetting the New Users / Welcome Rule not to post more than once in an introduction. >: Only the thread creator may do so, refrain from such in the future, Wulf.

Last edited by BeachBoy; August 24th, 2008 at 06:21 AM.
Old August 24th, 2008, 06:17 AM
SuperSoup

Thank you guys, I feel so welcome already.
Tomato soup tastes really nice "BB", and thanks
Old August 24th, 2008, 06:23 AM
Franceschi
a.k.a justin timberlake

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Franceschi Send a message via Skype™ to Franceschi
Hey Si! ^______^
Welcome to PC, the hippest Pokémon forum around the Internet!

Well, you heard right. PC is the best Pokémon forum. We have pretty much everything to talk about here and it's not just Pokémon.
If you've already taken a look around, you'll know we have boards for Jap. Entertainment, Other Games, Emulation, Art Galleries and Other Chat. There is bound to be at least 3 boards that you'll want to post on regularly.

Wao. You seem like a nice fellow :3
At PC we're all very friendly and abuse is strictly against the rules - you get a 4 month ban. So even if they're a n00b and say something to you, don't retaliate! D:
As I said, we're all incredibly friendly. So we're all very willing to be your friend. Just 'Befriend' someone if you like the look of 'em. You never know who you'll meet

And you're from England, me too :3 A lot of the members here aren't from England, so we get a lot of different time zones XD
Plsu the rain here sucks >> Like this is summer!

Check out the Frequently Asked Questions/ Community Rules if you haven't already. They'll kill some time and make you feel all the wiser.

I hope you have a great stay here and enjoy yourself thoroughly! ^w^

Old August 24th, 2008, 06:40 AM
Kagome
Just here...

Nature: Relaxed
hi ya welcome to pokecommunity supersoup have fun and stay active
Old August 24th, 2008, 06:43 AM
Suki
I'm gonna make it.

Nature: Naive
Hey Simon! =3
Nice intro. Yesh, this is clearly the best Pokemon forum around.

Annnnd I feel exactly like you - the way you wish to act and your opinions on this sucky weather >.>;
But yay, go the Olympics +

Have fun here, and stay active! =D

I wuv my sexy gorilla Degenerate.
Old August 24th, 2008, 07:00 AM
Sora_8920

Nature: Calm
Welcome to PC, SuperSoup~ Also, you might want to work on those apostrophe's. D: Read the rules, btw. Don't want to get into trouble automatically, right? =P

EDIT: I was beaten by a lot of posts apparently. ;;
Old August 24th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Hiidoran
used Bone Club...?
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Wow, your thread has already been visited by the group of super-welcomers!
(You should feel very honored...)

However, you must not forget about my welcome! ^.^
Welcome to the forums, SuperSoup!
(My god that is a very creative name! I wish I was that good with making usernames. :o)

May I just start off by saying that you have a very nice introduction? It's very readable and excellently formatted. I very much enjoyed reading it!
(Some of the welcomes here are literally a few words... so you can imagine the joy some of us have when we see introductions like this.)

Yes, Si, the Pokécommunity is a very nice forum when it comes to all things Pokémon. It's great to know that this site has such a great reputation, as I can see it bring new members like you knocking at the door. ;D

Your philosophy concerning forum karma is a very universally accepted one.
(If people are nice to you, you are nice; if people are mean to you, you are mean...)

However, it might be a better philosophy to simply turn the other cheek. Responding to someone is simply trying to troll you would just add fuel to the flame; most of the time, that's what a "troll" is looking for people to do. Simple ignore this person and they will eventually fade into obscurity. However, if the remarks they are making are considered offensive to you or anyone else, simply report their post and a moderator or higher staff will deal with it accordingly. ;D

Don't worry about this too much, however; most of the members here at the community are über nice and wouldn't troll you for any reason. Most of us are quite responsible and very nice. :D

Well, I fear I am beginning to ramble again. I'm supposed to be writing an essay... and I suppose it has put me in a writing sort-of-mood. Too bad the topic of the essay is boring me to tears...
(I suppose that kind-of invalidates my whole, responsible members statement, considering I'm currently ignoring my duties as an honor student. xD)

Please do enjoy yourself here, and thanks for giving me such a good read. If you actually read all of my post, I thank you for your time and commitment!

Take care~
Old August 24th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Aurafire
provider of cake

Nature: Quiet
My welcome will be put to shame by the ones above me....but welcome to PC Si!

Old August 26th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Glitter Stain
Booted out - don't be like me!

Welcome. I'm obligated to welcome you because you linked me to your welcome thread. I'm still confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanoDance View Post
Anyway, welcome to the forums. I'm a moderator over at the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum forum, so come check it out of you want to discuss all things D/P, have a battle or get some cool trades.
Bahaha.
Old August 27th, 2008, 02:46 AM
SuperSoup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile Tsk View Post
Welcome. I'm obligated to welcome you because you linked me to your welcome thread. I'm still confused.

Bahaha.
Hey man, Your very cool on the IRC :D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links