The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old August 25th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Salarian
Hacker

Send a message via AIM to Salarian
Hi,

I am new here

I am a member on several forums and decided to check this one out. I am most active of ipodtouchfans by the name RenegadeKrogan and Salarian.

Anyone here know how to change the professors picture in a hacked rom?

I am making a Pokemon hack called Pokemon: Dragon Elements. Thanks!
Old August 25th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Guillermo
i own a rabbit heh
Community Supporter

Hey there Salarian, nice name by the way!

Anyway don't feel bad about being new here because we all are at some stage in our visit to forums aren't we? Also it is great too see you are active on other Forums other than this one, but I promise you that PC will be the best of the best! PC is a great place to stay in as people are friendly and we have everything here!

I am guessing you have already read the Rules/FAQ as this isn't the first forum you have been on? if not I suggest doing so because they are a good read and they may be different from the ones at your other forums!
(They are also both life savers xD)

It is great to know you are starting your very own ROM hack! I am sure it will turn out to be a success (It has a great name by the way! xD) besides people here will be dying to help you! I am 100% sure if you ask, you will receive some help. So what is the plot to the ROM hack, Salarian?

Anyway welcome to PC and enjoy your stay!

| | le deux | | so-so-soulful
Old August 25th, 2008, 12:58 AM
THIRTY-SIX
Booted out - don't be like me!

So you can type more than 4 words. =O
Welcome, have fun making roms and such.
Old August 25th, 2008, 01:06 AM
Salarian
Hacker

Send a message via AIM to Salarian
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dark*Master View Post
Hey there Salarian, nice name by the way!

Anyway don't feel bad about being new here because we all are at some stage in our visit to forums aren't we? Also it is great too see you are active on other Forums other than this one, but I promise you that PC will be the best of the best! PC is a great place to stay in as people are friendly and we have everything here!

I am guessing you have already read the Rules/FAQ as this isn't the first forum you have been on? if not I suggest doing so because they are a good read and they may be different from the ones at your other forums!
(They are also both life savers xD)

It is great to know you are starting your very own ROM hack! I am sure it will turn out to be a success (It has a great name by the way! xD) besides people here will be dying to help you! I am 100% sure if you ask, you will receive some help. So what is the plot to the ROM hack, Salarian?

Anyway welcome to PC and enjoy your stay!
Thanks. I am currently in BETA and stuff. The story is still in development though.

Old August 25th, 2008, 03:28 AM
Neko64
PC's Traveling Artist

Nature: Brave
Send a message via AIM to Neko64
Welcome to Pokecommunity, Salarian! Unfortunately, this Neko doesn't do rom hacking, so I can't help with any of that. x_x;;

But good luck anyway on the hack. I hope it turns out well! ;3

Enjoy your stay~

-Neko

The Toddler Pokemon's Playground
Old August 25th, 2008, 05:54 AM
Ambellina
Psychedelic Psychic
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Welcome to PC! I don't do hacks either ;; but have fun & enjoy your stay!

♥Paired to Sushi.♥ ✘Grandparent-Elite Overlord LeSabre™ ✘Sister-Anastasia.R ✘Daughter-xxkaylabby ✘Yappy Grandson-The Last One
twitterRaptr
Old August 25th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Suki
I'm gonna make it.

Nature: Naive
Hey Salarian, welcome to the forums. Have a great time here and good luck with that hack of yours =]

I wuv my sexy gorilla Degenerate.
Old August 25th, 2008, 02:52 PM
the bitter end.
.only slightly insane

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to the bitter end. Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to the bitter end. Send a message via Yahoo to the bitter end.
Hi, welcome to Pokecommunity, I like your idea, PM me if you need any plot help (i'm good at that kind of thing).

Hope you have a good time on the forums.

BLACKROCKSHOOTER
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links