Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design
Reload this Page Pokepark Sprite comic

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

View Poll Results: How is my comic?
It's great!I love it! 4 40.00%
It is pretty good but needs some work. 3 30.00%
It's bad and needs a lot of originality 1 10.00%
I hate it.You suck 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 29th, 2008 (03:28 PM). Edited July 23rd, 2010 by obLonG.
Now for half price!

THE HIATUS IS OVER!
IMPORTANT:I am looking for an assistant with the comics.Pm me if you want to sign up.
This is my first sprite comic,whaddaya think?Isn't the banner awesome?And please comment if I need work done or just want to comment about my comic:
These comics are rated from G to pg-14

Title Page

1: Brendan and Handy.

2: Not Goodity

3: Hated Love

4: The hand, the bitxx and the axxhole

5:This is not a Plot Device

6tupid backpack,love is for kids

7:Rise of demon may

8:Beams and Pee

Filler: Point of view

9: He looked

10: They're shiny

11: Discussing, Disgusting

12uspense and Crossbreeding

Filler:Important Generation Rape

13: Slap of Bitxxiness[Pg-13]

14: The Anti-Heroes [NEW]

You can stand and pee.Sure just go ahead and tinkle.Have some fun.Knock yourself out for all I care.Heck,pee all over your bathroom if need be.Just don't stand and poop.

Who Am I?
I AM

Pokepark, my old comic. Is now dead. And it will stay dead. Instead I've moved on to a new project.

My new video series(demos available for feedback, click the link to go to the thread):

The spinarak egg has been made by -DefaulT
Old August 29th, 2008 (03:42 PM).
Banned

Nature: Naughty
I... don't get it. He's on a truck... and that thing is Ping Pong? I'm confused. O___o;;
Old August 29th, 2008 (03:46 PM).
Now for half price!

In pokemon Ruby you start out in a moving truck,so hes in a moving truck playing ping pong on the computer with a giant floating glove

You can stand and pee.Sure just go ahead and tinkle.Have some fun.Knock yourself out for all I care.Heck,pee all over your bathroom if need be.Just don't stand and poop.

Who Am I?
I AM

Pokepark, my old comic. Is now dead. And it will stay dead. Instead I've moved on to a new project.

My new video series(demos available for feedback, click the link to go to the thread):

Old August 29th, 2008 (04:01 PM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to FlameJuli
i dont get it either... although my 'comics' never made sense either but i like the hand.. but i dunno why.

Made By Me.
Friend Code: 1676-2779-1189

Old August 29th, 2008 (04:02 PM).
Now for half price!

He's just on the computer(The box thingy hes sitting in front of)playing ping pong with the hand.

Who Am I?
I AM

Old August 29th, 2008 (08:01 PM).
Ice Empress

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to dragonqueen0210
ohhhhhh...i get it now. He's riding in a truck playing ping pong on the computer and with it. So, why did you decide to put the computer as a hand?

Old August 29th, 2008 (08:10 PM).
Now for half price!

The hands not really a computer.Its a living breathing hand(breathing not actual feature)just read comic 2

Who Am I?
I AM

Old August 29th, 2008 (09:39 PM).

Nature: Jolly
Is the hand meant to be master hand from Super Smash Bros/Melee/Brawl? lol I like the last scene in comic 2.
Old August 30th, 2008 (02:43 AM).
Now for half price!

Thanks and no its just a normal hand.

Who Am I?
I AM

Old August 30th, 2008 (06:30 PM).
Ice Empress

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to dragonqueen0210
wow, alot of questions about a hand. lol. anyway, haha psycho mudkip. loved that bit.

Old August 30th, 2008 (06:40 PM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to FlameJuli
i seriouslt still get it or find it funny... im sorry but i dont and bit with the title is way to messy

Made By Me.
Friend Code: 1676-2779-1189

Old August 30th, 2008 (07:04 PM). Edited September 3rd, 2008 by obLonG.
Now for half price!

The titles are also written in normal text right above the Comic but I'll fix the titles in the next comic.I also got the Title page up

Who Am I?
I AM

Old September 4th, 2008 (11:11 AM).
iPwn
Platinum Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to iEdster
I actually love this
First I didn't understand, then I got it.
Old September 4th, 2008 (01:45 PM).
Now for half price!

Thanks man.And i'm sorry that I took so long to get the 4th comic up.Its just that I had this play I had to perform.

Who Am I?
I AM

Old September 5th, 2008 (11:42 AM).
Wee Warios like Strawberries

these are great, i love how its not a total cliche pkmn comic u gotta make more

the hand is the one from in your PC when u move pkmn and stuff
Old September 5th, 2008 (12:48 PM). Edited September 5th, 2008 by obLonG.
Now for half price!

It was the originaly going to be the pc hand but I changed it to the Sinnoh trainer card hand cuz thats more manipulatable to show what its doing or how it feels.And comic 5 is up.Do you think I should make some supporter banners?

Who Am I?
I AM

Old September 8th, 2008 (12:44 PM).
Wee Warios like Strawberries

i think that supporter banners would be cool
Old September 8th, 2008 (01:12 PM).
Banned

Nature: Naughty
... I still don't really understand alot of this. Okay, so you have a hand as a character, I get that, but...

Okay, the 2nd makes sense for the most part, but then what's with the weird transition between 3 & 4? The mudkip chasing the person does nothing really funny or important, it's just kinda thrown in there. I assume it was just to set up for #4, but... it just seems like wasted potential, that could've been entertaining if it wasn't rushed through.

#5 confuses me also witth he masterball part, but... I'm not sure I want to know. XD

And, may I ask... what is going on with the backgrounds of random sprites? They're distracting from the actual comic, and look time-consuming. You could just use your time to make more comics, since I doubt anyone has a positive reaction to them. The first comic's layout looks nice, and the title doesn't distract from the comic. I suggest using that, it looks much nicer.
Old September 8th, 2008 (09:24 PM).
Now for half price!

Thanks for the feedback and yes #3 was just a set up for #4.And you don't want to know the masterball meaning in #5.Trust me I didn't like it either.

Who Am I?
I AM

Old September 12th, 2008 (11:19 PM).

thats pretty cool. i suck at those thingies
Old October 12th, 2008 (03:04 PM).
If you can read this.....

Nature: Quirky
This is a pretty awesome comic. It's a good thing I posted before one month was up.

HeartGold Is AWESOME!
Old October 13th, 2008 (11:32 AM).

lol this is well good when you Posting your next one?
Old October 13th, 2008 (11:56 AM).
Banned

This is a mess. I can't tell what's going on at any point in time and the panels are spread out all over the place. Why not just put them side-by-side?
Old August 14th, 2009 (08:08 PM).
Now for half price!

A note to say that this comic is now on hiatus(as if it wasn't while I was gone.Heh)until further notice.Read my sig for details.

Who Am I?
I AM

Old August 18th, 2009 (03:51 AM).
Now for half price!

For those of you think I'm just sitting there trying to fool you,well you're wrong!
To show you what I'm working on I'm going to upload a sneak peek from time to time to show you anything new underway.

So sneak peek #1 away!:

Who Am I?
I AM

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links