• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya, citizens of PC!

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
Years
Some of you might remember my username from other forums 'cause I kinda got used to it. And yes, I know it's unoriginal =3

*cough*

Hiya, everyone! I already read the rules (I'm not so sure about my sig though.. ._.') and the FAQ yadda, yadda... I know no one cares that I'm here anyway :P

Something about me? Um I dunno, I'm a little pessimistic and quick tempered and my friends say that I'm Modest XP
My favorite Pokémon game is Pearl and I'm currently chaining for a Shiny Bagon there to add it to my Shiny collection =)
You all probably know what's my favorite Pokémon... *points to username*

Oh and I love music also, mostly heavy/power/melodic/trash metal.. What? I like songs like that ^v^

So yeah, that's it =P

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
We have the same music interests! Metal is amazing....Some people just can't hear the magic =P

But anywho....Welcome to PC! And yes we DO care that you're here! New members are always welcome!

I'm sure you'll find something to interest you, so relax and have fun!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Well it's pretty thoughtful of you to have already read the rules!
Your signature looks fine to me, however; if you ever want an official verdict on your signature, just ask here:
Signature Rules and Review

Welcome to PC!
Trust me, a lot of people care about new members here!
Your welcome thread will get flooded as soon as the rest of the "PC Welcome Wagon" finds it!
(We're suckers for a good introduction such as the one you just posted!)

Well, you must leave your modesty behind! Most of us are all pretty open around here and we want to hear some of your opinions even if they conflict with our own! That's the beauty of a forum, my dear!

So, considering you love Skitty and shiny Pokémon... I take it you have a shiny Skitty? If not, I'm sure you can find someone who would be willing to trade you one in the Wireless Trade Corner. ;D

I can't say I'm much of a fan for any of the music tastes you listed up there, however; it's the differences in opinion that make the world turn, is it not?

I do hope you will stay with us for a long time to come!
Enjoy yourself!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Hiya! :D
Welcome to Pokecommunity. :)
Be sure to read the rules.
Also, if you have any questions about the forum, just read the FAQ.
Have fun~

Years
Hey, I like the same kind of music!

That's cool!

Well, anyways, hi pink_skitty!

My name is Abby with a bunch of hearts, squiggly lines, and asterisks! I hope you enjoy your stay at PC, and if you need a friend, just send me a PM/Visitor Message/Friend Request.

Have fun at PC!

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
Years
Thank you for all the welcomes people! =D

We have the same music interests! Metal is amazing....Some people just can't hear the magic =P

Hey, I like the same kind of music!

You guys are awesome 8D
Not saying that nobody else isn't, but it's always nice to find people with the same taste of music, no? =3

Well, you must leave your modesty behind!
It's not easy, I'm telling you, it's a cuuurse D=

So, considering you love Skitty and shiny Pokémon... I take it you have a shiny Skitty?
Of course I have a Shiny Skitty! ..Well, 8 of them to be exact =P
One of them is Lv. 80-ish and no, I won't evolve her no matter what happens =3

Oh and thank you for the link ~

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Well, my my my this language will not do. Members at PC love to have you back, we all care you decided to roll back on the scene of posting and having fun!

Anyway your name is fairly unoriginal haha, but I like it! it has a *ding* to it! It is nice to see you have already decided to read the Rules/FAQ because that saves us a bit of typing haha! Anyway your signature is fine within the limits, I mean look at mine!

So you like heavy kind of music huh? So do I but I prefer Rap/Hip Hop over that kind of stuff. I used to be obsessed with Heavy but then I started listening to Eminem and Hilltop Hoods!

So you are chaining for a Shiny Bagon? Well that's funny because I am too, so far I am on 30 bagons! I had 40 one time but then I found a bidoof and it broke my chain! Don't worry about being modest, sometimes it's a good thing. Apart from everyone thinks you are just saying your heaps bad at something so they will be like "No your not your heaps good" Also I don't really like Skitty or Delcatty so...haha!

Anyway, welcome back to PC and re-enjoy your stay at this wonderful place!

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
Years
Well, my my my this language will not do. Members at PC love to have you back, we all care you decided to roll back on the scene of posting and having fun!

Anyway your name is fairly unoriginal haha, but I like it! it has a *ding* to it! It is nice to see you have already decided to read the Rules/FAQ because that saves us a bit of typing haha! Anyway your signature is fine within the limits, I mean look at mine!

So you like heavy kind of music huh? So do I but I prefer Rap/Hip Hop over that kind of stuff. I used to be obsessed with Heavy but then I started listening to Eminem and Hilltop Hoods!

So you are chaining for a Shiny Bagon? Well that's funny because I am too, so far I am on 30 bagons! I had 40 one time but then I found a bidoof and it broke my chain! Don't worry about being modest, sometimes it's a good thing. Apart from everyone thinks you are just saying your heaps bad at something so they will be like "No your not your heaps good" Also I don't really like Skitty or Delcatty so...haha!

Anyway, welcome back to PC and re-enjoy your stay at this wonderful place!

Hahaha, I wasn't a member of PC before, I just said that I'm using this awfully unoriginal username on some other forums too XD
The first time I wanted to join a forum were all the good usernames taken by some people that joined there and then never posted again and well. "pink skitty" was the most random thing that ever popped out of my head =P
I was really unhappy with it in the beginning, but you can get used to everything eventually and the same thing happened with "pink skitty", I'm using that name for 2 years now XP

Oh yes, I love these genres. It's only because of a band called "Lordi", I never liked music untill I saw those monsters on stage in Eurovision Song Contest 2006. They're still my favorite band and my favorite member is their drummer who's also the monster in my avatar.

Oh my Bagon chain had a similar story.. I finally got the chain to 40 after a week of chaining those dragons and then... BAM! I accidentally run into a bad patch with a Machoke hiding there.. ;_;
I had several chainbreaks above 30 in the past few days so I don't know if I'll ever get to 40 again :l
By the way, good luck with your Bagon chain!

I really wish I could do something about that 'being modest' thing, it's bothering me. Oh well, personality is something that you can't change easily :/

You'll make the Skitty cry.. ;_;
I don't care much about Delcatty though, I don't like that Pokémon a lot XD

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 11, 2009
Hi, pink skitty! Welcome to PC~!

Are you, by chance, the PS from Serebii?

Anyways, enjoy your stay here at PC. xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Yo! Welcome to PC!

You've got some great music taste :P I like your choices. I mean, hey, music DOES make the world go round :D

Back