The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 30th, 2008, 10:03 PM
bubblewrap
Advanced Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to bubblewrap

Advertise here
Hello! I'm a new member, obviously, and I have been on a forum before, but it wasn't as big as this. Well, I don't want to be hated on here, so what's the common courtesy on a huge populated forum? Please help, and thank you!
I know I'm severely shy, so please don't think I'm boring...
I just don't want to make a bad impression.
Old August 30th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Guillermo
i own a rabbit heh
Community Supporter

Hey there, Bubblewrap. Don't worry about being new, seriously it isn't a bad thing! People here are nice and friendly, so if you want to fit in just be yourself I guess! And don't worry about being hated as well it is a hard thing to be hated by the nice and friendly community we have going here at the humble site that is PokeCommunity!

Anyway welcome to PokeCommunity, make sure to check up on the Community Rules and Frequently Asked Questions as they are both very very helpful and are good reads at the least! They also help a fair bit down the road!

Have fun posting, making lots of great friends and the such!

-Dark

| | le deux | | so-so-soulful
Old August 30th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Hiidoran
used Bone Club...?
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Well, we must get rid of this "shyness" you speak of.
Here at the Pokécommunity, every opinion is needed on a subject and I'm sure we would all love to hear yours.

Don't be intimidated by the community's size, my dear! The bigger the community, the better it is!
There will always be something to read while you are here, no matter what time you log in. Just don't get caught up in trying to reply to a lot of threads, it's just simply too much. :o
(Personally I prefer larger communities because of their content, and I'm sure you will come to see that in time. ;D)

As *Dark*Master has already stated, it is incredibly difficult to be hated on PC. You have to do some pretty bad stuff for the member base to hate you. No, the worst that usually happens is people don't remember you. That's why you must step out of your shell and show us your true personality!
(We don't criticize here, and those who do are the ones that are hated here.)

That wasn't a bad introduction at all, Bubblewrap.
Of course I don't think you're boring because of it!

Welcome to the Pokécommunity!
I would poke you back as your signature implies, however; I'm afraid I might pop you!
(Oh wow... People are going to yell at me over that pun...)

Enjoy.
Old August 30th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Tinhead Bruce
the Neighbour

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to Tinhead Bruce Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tinhead Bruce
Hey Bubblewrap. That's a very cool, creative nickname you got there. PC is filled with fun, interesting people, and I'm sure you'll find a group of people that you can really open up to. Hint: Us =p
Anyways, welcome!

Jlizard27

@Hiidoran: Oh brother, a wise guy. =p

Banner and Avy Credit I Partner in Crime I Sister I Mentor I Unwilling BDSM Slave
Broseph

Last edited by Tinhead Bruce; August 30th, 2008 at 10:23 PM. Reason: I didn't add enough stuufz
Old August 30th, 2008, 11:17 PM
?foʀeveʀFTW¿
The Cloaked Schemer

Nature: Impish
Hey there, nice to meet ya!
Have a good time on Pokecommunity!
Old August 30th, 2008, 11:21 PM
DeathlyHallows
I NEED A BATTLE!

Hey, bubblewrap, welcome among us, I'm new here myself,
Have a nice stay,
Old August 31st, 2008, 08:22 AM
Aurafire
provider of cake

Nature: Quiet
Oh I wouldn't worry about being hated, You'll find that everyone here is very friendly, I think you'll have no problem fitting in! Just follow the rules and post a lot around the forum and you'll make friends in no time!

So anyway, Welcome to PC!

Old August 31st, 2008, 08:31 AM
Eucliffe
E N T E R T A I N E R
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to Eucliffe Send a message via Skype™ to Eucliffe
You sound just like me XD *is a tad shy and doesn't want to make a bad impression*

Don't worry; relax; it'll all be fine The members here on PC are pretty nice, and with a cute avvie like that, well... I think you'll have a good time here. If there's anything you need to know, feel free to ask me

Oh, and almost forgot the most important part: Welcome to PC!
Old August 31st, 2008, 09:00 AM
bubblewrap
Advanced Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to bubblewrap
Thank you everybody! Ummm.. my avvie is just one of the set ones there because I didn't feel like uploading one of my own. :D
Old August 31st, 2008, 09:10 AM
Fernando

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fernando Send a message via Skype™ to Fernando
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblewrap View Post
Hello! I'm a new member, obviously, and I have been on a forum before, but it wasn't as big as this. Well, I don't want to be hated on here, so what's the common courtesy on a huge populated forum? Please help, and thank you!
Hi welcome to PC bubblewrap hope you have a great time here and enjoy this community as much as I do. xD
Old August 31st, 2008, 09:54 AM
chanchimi
With a Side of Cheddar

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to chanchimi Send a message via Yahoo to chanchimi
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblewrap View Post
Hellooo And welcome! Don't worry you won't be hated here. I'm painfully shy, but being shy does'nt mean being boring! Anywho, I hope you enjoy it here!

B L U E
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here